Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 2:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I never claimed a BJJ BB

I never claimed a BB in BJJ.. I have been on vacation and noone took the time to discuss the situation with me directly. All this B.S. you have been posting about me could have been avoided if someone would have spoken to me directly first.

I said that I studied Jiu Jitsu while in the Marine Corps, it was something that was offered on our base and was totally voluntary to do in our free time. And no I do not have a purple heart. I was on deployment but I was hurt breaking someone's fall in a non-combative situation.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 2:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for my fight record, everyone in MMA knows there is no accurate record keeping for fighters fight records. The gentleman who started all of this Jim Cerra, was at my last MMA fight February 9th, saw me win and you can see that it is not posted. I will admit to fighting on lesser shows to build up my record, but there are many others who do this and it is not a crime.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 2:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA, hopefully bjj & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your website says you have a BJJ black belt.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 3:44pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zokce
    Your website says you have a BJJ black belt.

Not anymore:

Khristian is the head instructor at Iron City. He is also a professional boxer and Muay Thai Kickboxer. He is the current Extreme Cagefighting Lt.Weight Champion and has created a fight team that is like none this sport has ever seen!!!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 3:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is why screen shots are important
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 3:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by khristian
    As for my fight record, everyone in MMA knows there is no accurate record keeping for fighters fight records. The gentleman who started all of this Jim Cerra, was at my last MMA fight February 9th, saw me win and you can see that it is not posted. I will admit to fighting on lesser shows to build up my record, but there are many others who do this and it is not a crime.
    It is possible. The databases do not get everything. I am listed as 1-2 amatuer but am 4-3 amatuer.

FCF database has you as 2-9-0
    Sherdog has you at 1-9-0 with 1 NC
    Proof right there that the 2 major databases are off a bit.

However they both list you as 9 losses. You list only 6 losses. Did you forget? Understandable to be off by 1 if it is recent and you haven't updated the page but 3 losses? Hell you had to update the site because you added the NC to your record and by that time you had 8 losses.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcitymma.com
    Record: Pro 19-6-0-1
    Last edited by LI GUY 1; 3/19/2008 3:57pm at .

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 3:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you screenshot?

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 4:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by khristian
    I will admit to fighting on lesser shows to build up my record, but there are many others who do this and it is not a crime.

Honestly nothing wrong with that at all. It gets you experience before jumping into the bigger shows if you are looking for a career or it just lets you have fun if you are a hobbyist. As long as you are upfront about your record and training history it's no problem.

I just want to say that if you keep your polite manner while here no one will really hold onto this. As long as we man up for our mistakes people forgive.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 4:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't mess with the website and yes there should be 9 losses, I have sent a e-mail to the webhost to please fix the information. I was not even aware that the website siad BJJ or it would have been fixed immiediately. My job is to train the fighters I let other people handle all of the other stuff. But apparently I'm going to have to have more of a hand in things. I apologize to all those who were offended!!!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 4:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geraci also claims to be a two-time Golden Gloves champ and Marines special ops: http://www.ftpfightingsystems.com/se...ian_geraci.htm

Not saying it isn't true, just that those are pretty common claims that turn out to be false and I couldn't find verification.

That being said, props to you Mr. Geraci for stepping into the ring/cage and for taking charge in correcting the information. Mistakes are made and you shouldn't be held responsible if it was someone else's.

It's nice to see someone take these issues seriously.
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast