Posted On:
    8/11/2008 4:38pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was asked to sum up this invetigation in a final article:
    Khristian Geraci: Final Investigation Article - No BS Martial Arts

This thread should prolly by closed now...

Posted On:
    5/22/2009 10:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to keep this thing going but I cant help but feel bad for the students who probably put in alot of hard training only to have their school closed.
    I work near pittsburgh and i'm not sure where this place is. But if the drive is not to far I am offering to reopen and teach at the school if Geracie is on board with it.
    -2nd Black with 16 years of training in martial arts all at the same school with relatively unknown instructors who have plenty of knowledge. No BS or fantastic claims.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    2/18/2010 12:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Real Fighter has done a story on Khristian Geraci in the current issue. Here is a brief comment about the piece from Sacha Feinman, the author:

When Real Fighter Magazine first asked me to investigate and write up a profile of “an MMA con man”, I automatically turned to the Bullshido community for guidance. This website has done solid work unveiling frauds and false prophets, providing an impressive resource for those looking to penetrate the (often bullshit) veil of secrecy in which martial arts has historically been cloaked.

After reviewing a number of potential candidates for my story, I settled on Khristian Geraci. His Bullshido profile had all the elements that make for an interesting story. He was ex-military, a supposed Jujitsu black belt, and had once fought on national TV. Contact was made with Khristian, and after a short exchange, he agreed to cooperate. The resulting story can be found in the current issue of the magazine, out on newstands now.

Throughout the process of reporting this story, Khristian proved remarkably cooperative and candid. He was forthcoming and seemed to be genuinely sorry for the past decisions he had made. I spoke to both his friends and his enemies, and my interviews with the latter always seemed to follow the same tract. When his name would first come up, people would get angry and curse. Then they would calm down and talk through their history with Khristian. As the conversation came to an end, they almost all said that Khristian wasn’t a bad guy, just a serial exaggerator.

“Really”, they would always concluded, “if Khristian is serious about turning his life around, tell him to give me a call and we’ll try and work things out. He was a hard worker.”

The truth with Khristian always seemed to move whenever I would try and pin it down; no one’s feelings about him ever seemed to hold consistent over multiple phone calls.

The story is, on the whole, a negative one for Khristian. This was inevitable; my goal was to illustrate, as best I could, the mistakes he made in an attempt to establish himself as a name in Pittsburgh’s MMA community. If he hadn’t made a number of poor decisions in his life, there would never have been an article.

That said, the most critical part of the piece is the way that it ends. Rob Guarino of RHINO New Jersey put it best when he said, “Khristian is a liar, but at least he has the balls to get in the ring, the cage, and do something. Before you pass judgment on him, recognize that he is part of that 1% who has actually done it.”

Khristian Geraci spent a significant part of his life exaggerating his martial arts credentials. His mistakes cost him dearly; he lost his business, was dragged into court, and fell out of touch with friends and family alike.

He viewed his cooperation with Real Fighter as an opportunity to come clean about his past and potentially start anew. And I think he accomplished that. His story is now public, his exaggerations have all been debunked. The simplest google search of his name guarantees that he will never be able to pass those same lies again

Sitting at the cross-section of journalism and martial arts, Bullshido and Real Fighter represented his own personal rehab. Khristian says he is ready to make thinks right and keep his nose clean. As a member of the community that helped expose him, I now say it’s time that we offer him what we have all been given at some point on our lives; a second chance.
    Everyone please check out the piece on newstands now.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 1:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shouldn't really of much interest to anyone, but Khristian fought MMA last month in Philadelphia. It was the Locked in the Cage 2 event; I was there to corner one of the amateur fighters and Khristian fought pro. He ended up losing the fight due to a cut -- doctor stoppage. There's a shitty video here:

YouTube- Round 2 Brad Pole vs. Khristian Geraci

I don't like to say anything negative about anyone I don't know personally, so I'll just say I admire the dude's heart for continuing to fight despite a less-than-stellar record.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/05/2010 6:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Khristian Geraci Strikes Again!

I'd like to introduce myself to everyone who has posted on this thread. (except Geraci...he knows me all to well) My name is Christen Herron and I have some disturbing news about Khristian Geraci that you all may need to know.

This man hasn't changed at all...unless it's for the worse. He is a liar and scam artist, still. I was first contacted by Khris on my fubar website in late May of this year. After talking constantly for about a week, he mentioned to me that he has a business designed to help people earn large amounts of money, called PGH Poker Finance Assistance. What he would do is offer the chance of him earning me thousands of dollars if I paid the initial buy in on the table. He would guarantee my buy in money back if he lost it, because it had never been lost before. He sent me a contract guaranteeing the money back within 48 hours. He also sent me a copy of a letter from the IRS stating that they had granted him a federal tax ID# for this business. He also had me talk to a 'client' of his and she verified everything he said. Supposedly he had helped her keep her house. After a month of constant reassurance and 'proof' from Geraci, I sent him my rent money...and he knew it was rent money. Now, he has disconnected his phone and deleted his fubar (the new one anyway). I've been scammed right out of my home...with three kids.

I'm not the only woman he has done this to, either. I am at least number four...and that's after researching for only one day. The other women I have talked to have agreed to allow me to repost their IM's with me if requested as further proof. A friend of her's who knows the story, has MMA training, and knows guys who have trained with Geraci in the Iron City Gym and has heard stories of his lies, has a greed to let me repost his IM's as well.

I know this has little or nothing to do with MMA but I can confirm a lot of the lies that he's told in the past are the same lies he has told me over the last month and a half or so. That he is a BB in BJJ, that he was a sniper in the USMC (and actually, that's why he says he does the poker thing...retribution for killing so many people...he went into great detail about what it felt like to look into that scope and choose to take a life...how it gives him night terrors...that he wanted to make positive changes in people's lives to make up for taking so many lives.

There is something even worse than all that, tho...to me, at least. He told one of the other women that he planned to have her come visit several times, but each time he would have an excuse for her not to come.....he used his children. After this man came on here and bashed people for talking about his children, he tells this woman the first time that his two oldest boys are taken away from him so she can't come...the second time, it was because his youngest boy was in a coma!! A coma!! The third time...just this last weekend, he said it was because him and his boys were in a car accident and were in the hospital for four days! He has no respect for the fact that my children will soon be homeless if I can't figure something out. He has no respect for his own kids, either. He has just proven that.

He'll never change and doesn't deserve your sympathy.

Here is the pertinent info off of the IRS letter...maybe one of you know how to verify this is real, but I do not. Again, I will email a copy to anyone or screenshot it and upload it here.

Date of this notice: 06-18-2010
    Employer Identification Number:
    27-2870604
    Form: SS-4
    Number of this notice: CP 575 G
    For assistance you may call us at:
    1-800-829-4933
    IF YOU WRITE, ATTACH THE
    STUB AT THE END OF THIS NOTICE.

KHRIS L GERACI SR
    PGH POKER FINANCE ASSISTANCE
    PO BOX 27017
    PENN HILLS, PA 15235

I want him to have to stop this behavior. He won't do it on his own. He needs legal action taken against him, which I am very willing to do. If anyone has advice on how/where I should start, I would appreciate it. Another thing that makes this difficult is that I live in Oregon...clear across the country. If this is advice that is better given in private, my email addy is christenherron@yahoo.com. I appreciate any and all advice.

And Khristian...if you're still an active member of this site, I DARE you to come forward and try to refute anything I've said. I have proof...and you have nothing but lies.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2010 9:31pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    I'd like to introduce myself to everyone who has posted on this thread. (except Geraci...he knows me all to well) My name is Christen Herron and I have some disturbing news about Khristian Geraci that you all may need to know.

This man hasn't changed at all...unless it's for the worse. He is a liar and scam artist, still. I was first contacted by Khris on my fubar website in late May of this year. After talking constantly for about a week, he mentioned to me that he has a business designed to help people earn large amounts of money, called PGH Poker Finance Assistance. What he would do is offer the chance of him earning me thousands of dollars if I paid the initial buy in on the table. He would guarantee my buy in money back if he lost it, because it had never been lost before. He sent me a contract guaranteeing the money back within 48 hours. He also sent me a copy of a letter from the IRS stating that they had granted him a federal tax ID# for this business. He also had me talk to a 'client' of his and she verified everything he said. Supposedly he had helped her keep her house. After a month of constant reassurance and 'proof' from Geraci, I sent him my rent money...and he knew it was rent money. Now, he has disconnected his phone and deleted his fubar (the new one anyway). I've been scammed right out of my home...with three kids.

I'm not the only woman he has done this to, either. I am at least number four...and that's after researching for only one day. The other women I have talked to have agreed to allow me to repost their IM's with me if requested as further proof. A friend of her's who knows the story, has MMA training, and knows guys who have trained with Geraci in the Iron City Gym and has heard stories of his lies, has a greed to let me repost his IM's as well.

I know this has little or nothing to do with MMA but I can confirm a lot of the lies that he's told in the past are the same lies he has told me over the last month and a half or so. That he is a BB in BJJ, that he was a sniper in the USMC (and actually, that's why he says he does the poker thing...retribution for killing so many people...he went into great detail about what it felt like to look into that scope and choose to take a life...how it gives him night terrors...that he wanted to make positive changes in people's lives to make up for taking so many lives.

There is something even worse than all that, tho...to me, at least. He told one of the other women that he planned to have her come visit several times, but each time he would have an excuse for her not to come.....he used his children. After this man came on here and bashed people for talking about his children, he tells this woman the first time that his two oldest boys are taken away from him so she can't come...the second time, it was because his youngest boy was in a coma!! A coma!! The third time...just this last weekend, he said it was because him and his boys were in a car accident and were in the hospital for four days! He has no respect for the fact that my children will soon be homeless if I can't figure something out. He has no respect for his own kids, either. He has just proven that.

He'll never change and doesn't deserve your sympathy.

Here is the pertinent info off of the IRS letter...maybe one of you know how to verify this is real, but I do not. Again, I will email a copy to anyone or screenshot it and upload it here.

Date of this notice: 06-18-2010
    Employer Identification Number:
    27-2870604
    Form: SS-4
    Number of this notice: CP 575 G
    For assistance you may call us at:
    1-800-829-4933
    IF YOU WRITE, ATTACH THE
    STUB AT THE END OF THIS NOTICE.

KHRIS L GERACI SR
    PGH POKER FINANCE ASSISTANCE
    PO BOX 27017
    PENN HILLS, PA 15235

I want him to have to stop this behavior. He won't do it on his own. He needs legal action taken against him, which I am very willing to do. If anyone has advice on how/where I should start, I would appreciate it. Another thing that makes this difficult is that I live in Oregon...clear across the country. If this is advice that is better given in private, my email addy is christenherron@yahoo.com. I appreciate any and all advice.

And Khristian...if you're still an active member of this site, I DARE you to come forward and try to refute anything I've said. I have proof...and you have nothing but lies.
    Christen would you be willing to post a copy of the contract?

Also is he (Geraci) implying in any way that this poker business is a charity or for charitable purposes?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 2:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    andrewa...I'm not quite sure how to do that...when I try here it asks for a url. I have an unsigned copy downloaded to my PC and then a signed copy as well, but they are just saved to my 'my pictures' folder...no url...I would be glad to do it, if you could tell me how. Or I could email it to you/someone. I want him stopped and will provide any proof I can.

And yes, he said this is only one of the charitable organizations he'd like to start...his way of helping people and redeeming himself.

Thank you for your response,
    Christen

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 3:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    andrewa...I can actually forward you the email that came from him with the contract and IRS letter attached...it came from his email addy 'steeltownfights@yahoo.com'.

I forgot to mention one other thing you should take note of...Geraci is very good on the computer so the website ordeal is bogus, as well.

Thanks,
    Christen

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sassy Girl,

I am gld you posted here yourself. I believe I got an e-mail from you? I am no longer working on investigations here so, I appologize for the delay in reply. I would have suggested you do what you have done...come and post. Good luck with everything.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 2:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sambosteve,

I haven't sent you an email...there must be yet another woman he has done this to. Thank you for your response, tho. I just hope someone can help me stop this guy from ruining more lives. Mine has been decimated.

If anyone can tell me where else I may post this information, I would appreciate that, as well.

Thanks again,
    Christen
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast