Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 2:47pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. Don't mix remove BB BJJ with quit fighting.

No one asked you to do that just, to be honest about your record and your training. There are many good fighters around, that can teach, that don't have BBs in BJJ.

If you enjoy fighting do that, don't live in the past. Do what YOU need to do.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 5:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well thank you for the support and although it's a little unexpected I do greatly appreciate it. I may at some point return to MMA, but right now things are taking off with boxing for me and I'm going to hit it full steam and see where I end up. I knocked my last 2 opponents out and I'm getting ready for my biggest test yet against undefeated Ivan Popoca, so we'll see where I end up after the 20th.... Thank you again!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 5:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, as everyone said good luck.

Let us know how it goes by starting a new thread. No sense in bumping this one anymore.

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 8:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by khristian
    Well thank you for the support and although it's a little unexpected I do greatly appreciate it. I may at some point return to MMA, but right now things are taking off with boxing for me and I'm going to hit it full steam and see where I end up. I knocked my last 2 opponents out and I'm getting ready for my biggest test yet against undefeated Ivan Popoca, so we'll see where I end up after the 20th.... Thank you again!!!

Well here's the thing. Fighting and proving your ability gets you respect; embellishing and teaching under false pretenses gets you owned.

It's good that you're fighting and doing well. Keep it up, and maybe in the long run this exposure can actually help you.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 10:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're right and again thank you!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 10:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Well, as everyone said good luck.

Let us know how it goes by starting a new thread. No sense in bumping this one anymore.
    I have no idea how to start a new thread... like I said several times I suck with computers.

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 5:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just found this post after seeing a re-run of tapout. I thought I recoginized thie "Khristian Geraci" and after seeing additional photos on this site, it is confirmed.
    Khristian Geraci was in the military but for how long I can not say. I remember him from the Camp Lejeune Base Brig where he was incarcerated for some time. I would not believe anything this guy claims. He was not a model prisoner, in fact I believe he was in "special quarters" on suicide watch a few times, and not in any military special ops. I want to say the years he was in the brig was 1998-2000, or there abouts. I believe he was dishonorably discharged and came to the brig from recruit training (navy, army, marines???) I can't remember.
    Maybe he's changed his life around, but it is disrespectful to claim military spec-ops service when you were a recruit a then brig inmate. Just to let you guys know...

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 12:49am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those are some pretty serious accusations. Regardless of Geraci's behavior identified here in this thread in regards to his martial claims, I would expect you to be able to offer up significant proof of these assertions before posting them. Particularly since you are unknown here, have logged on just to post them it seems, and have not openly identified yourself or in what regard you had occassion to know him. Any posts accusing Khristian of anything should be held under the same scrutiny that his claims have been. I also fail to see the relevance of mentioning "special quarters" as it has nothing to do with anything discussed here and, if true, is obviously of a very personal nature which, out of basic respect for confidentiality, should be kept private. Furthermore, this thread is a dead horse and there really is no need to rehash it. I don't see how any of these accusations add to this discussion...
    Last edited by sambosteve; 7/05/2008 1:11am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 1:05pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI...

Popoca dismantles Geraci
    Local favorite Rey Ivan Popoca (7-0-1, 6 KOs), of the welterweight division, easily dismantled Khristian Geraci (3-3-1, 2 KOs) in the first round of their scheduled-for-six match-up.
    The left-handed Geraci started things off aggressively but left himself wide open for counter punches when attacking. Moments after switching to southpaw himself, Popoca dropped Geraci after hurting him with a left-cross to the head. Geraci got up but found himself overwhelmed and in the midst of an onslaught of punches. He turned his back on Popoca after their heads came together, and this only emphasized how badly he was outmatched.
    Referee John O’Brien then quickly halted the action. The end came at 1:40 of round one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2008 1:15pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even better... (from: http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/news/...s/00004460.htm)

Entering the boxing ring with a cornerman carrying an XFC Extreme Fighting Champion belt, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's Khristian Geraci (145 lbs., 3-2-1, 2 KO�s) fired fast and hard combinations into the air prior to his bout against Chicago's ever-popular Ivan Popoca (143 lbs., 6-0-1, 5 KO's).

However, this isn't an Octagon or mixed martial arts cage.

Geraci kicks off the first round in high gear, landing a couple rights in close. Popoca is backing up.

Separated from a clinch, Popoca begins systematically battering Geraci with lefts and rights over and under. As they're tied up in a corner, suddenly, Geraci collapses to the canvas. The accumulating punishment is already becoming too much!

Resuming the action, Popoca swarms. Desperate, Geraci slugs with both fists, but to no avail. Popoca jars with a hard left off his jaw, and with that Geraci turns his back. Retreating to a corner, he shakes his head. Quickly intervening, referee John O'Brien waves off the bout at 1:40 into the first round, making this a technical knockout victory for Popoca.
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast