Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by khristian
    The school has been closed for a while now, I've stopped fighting MMA and you guys are still going on about this? You got what you all wanted... can you leave me alone now and let me move on with my life?

And yes I am still boxing professionally and have not lost in my last 4 fights!

Don't flatter yourself, nobody cares anymore. The fact that google brings this up quick is part of the price you pay for lying your ass off.

good luck with your boxing career.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 5:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The school has been closed for a while now, I've stopped fighting MMA and you guys are still going on about this? You got what you all wanted... can you leave me alone now and let me move on with my life?
    Turn off alerts and you'll never read about this website again.

Congrats.

Remember whoever put up the BB BJJ claim led you down this road.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 7:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tri
    Don't flatter yourself, nobody cares anymore. The fact that google brings this up quick is part of the price you pay for lying your ass off.

good luck with your boxing career.

If noone cares then why are people still posting? and thank you!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 7:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake

Congrats.

You're right and I cleared everything up with all of my former students. And thank you as well!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 8:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake

Congrats.

The only reason I still pay attention to what is posted on here is because I don't want any more misconceptions and go thru this all over again... I don't want to find out about something a week after it takes place and gets out of control like last time.. this way I can address any issues right away and clear the air before it gets out of hand. I just want to move on with my boxing career and be left alone. I respect that you all took offense to the situation and I apologized.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 8:32pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You shouldn't stop fighting MMA man, you seem to have a passion for it. Congrats on your fight victories. It was not my intention to bring this thread back to life. I was trying to make a point about another person not changing their site and used you as an example, the mods moved it to here. Good luck with your fights

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 10:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danielson
    You shouldn't stop fighting MMA man, you seem to have a passion for it. Congrats on your fight victories. It was not my intention to bring this thread back to life. I was trying to make a point about another person not changing their site and used you as an example, the mods moved it to here. Good luck with your fights
    I appreciate that. I don't understand too much about computers, but I think I understand what you're saying and it wasn't you that I was really referring to, but thank you for explaining.

I do have a passion for it, but this situation has made it difficult which I blame MYSELF, the people I listened to and the company that handled the website, not any of you. Most of you (the actual practitioners and competitors) had every right to be upset and I commend you all for standing up for your beliefs! Things are going very well in boxing right now and I'm training boxing full time because I'm moving up to bigger fights now.

UPCOMING FIGHTS (verifiable on www.boxrec.com under U.S. upcoming schedule) :
    June 20th vs. Ivan Popoca at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, IL televised on Telefutura
    July 2nd vs. Tommy Joseph at Pullman Park in Butler, PA which will be a swing bout on ESPN Wed. Night Fights on ESPN2

But if I ever fight MMA again this thread might actually help because an opponent might take me lightly and anyone who has seen my last couple of MMA fights (Jimmy Cerra being one of them) will tell you I'm not the same fighter I was, so if it happens this could in an odd way come in handy!!! AND SO THERE'S NO MISUNDERSTANDING THIS LAST PART WAS MEANT TO BE SARCASTIC!!!

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 11:36pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Khristian,

I don't think you should give up MMA either. Never thought you should. Congrats on your wins.

Regarding this thread, it has been dead for a while. As I said in my post, I never bothered to comment about Guarino because it was over and done with to me.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 12:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Reagrding Geraci and Rhino fight team, here is our answer:
    From the UG thread:
    http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=L...=1115195&FID=1
    Just so we are clear when I said I trained with Rhino I wasn't referring to being a full time member or even part of their team, I went there for short period of time to get some cross training, that was it. As you posted earlier in this thread, Steve Katz, formerly from Rhino, stated to you that I did not "finish" my training at the NJ school which indicates that I was at least there for as I said a short period of time for which I never claimed more than that. As for Rob, he's just ensuring that this whole thing about me doesn't negatively effect him, not that I could blame him.

At this point it doesn't really matter, but like I said earlier I don't want any further misconceptions and I appreciate everyones wishes of luck and I want you all to know I'm trying to make better decisions in the way I handle my fight career!

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 2:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree that you should continue fighting. just keep it honest, and you'll get a lot more respect win or lose.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA