Posted On:
    3/29/2008 5:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo
    It is Fake:

May I ask if Bullshido had anything to do with the discovery of those "discrepencies?"
    No, it wasn't this thread.

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 11:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Khristian Geraci

My name is Dave Klick. On February 23, 2008 I had an MMA show, Cage of Chaos "Genesis". I met Khristian Geraci on February 9th at No Escape Cage Fighting Championship. On February 11th I called Khristian to see if he had any fighters that could fight on short notice. He supplied me with four fighters. Not only did his fighters show up in shape to fight, but they went 2-2. And, the two losses were two of the best fights of the night. In addition to that I gave Khristian 40 tickets to sell, he sold every ticket and gave me every dime. In MMA it can be difficult to find people you can rely on to show up, fight, sell tickets and trust, however Iron City MMA will be welcome to all my future shows because of the credibility that they EARNED. I understand everybody's frustration with the current situation, however I feel that you made your point. Let's remember this a human being we are dealing with. He apoligized, I do not think he needs to itemize every single apoligy. He admits he did wrong, and is trying to rectify the situation.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, he said he is trying to rectify the situation. He lied to you, he lied to all of his "students", he lied to the community, he lied to a fight management team (or so it appears) and he seems to have a serious problem of lying to himself. He may have been ripping students off by claiming to know more than he does and padding his fight record.

I'm glad you put on a promotion, it's people like you that help make MMA strong. But it's asshats like Geraci who help give MMA a bad name.

I would think a fight promoter would appreciate the distinction.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 12:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CageofChaos
    I understand everybody's frustration with the current situation, however I feel that you made your point. Let's remember this a human being we are dealing with. He apoligized, I do not think he needs to itemize every single apoligy. He admits he did wrong, and is trying to rectify the situation.
    Yes, that is your opinion.

Please show me where he admits specifically doing wrong. I see a guy apologizing for....SOME fabrications.

Hello everyone concerned

Please consider this my formal apology to all those offended and hurt by some of the fabrications that have been told. I admit, I have made up some fabricated comments regarding my martial arts background. It was only to try to gain and market my school more quickly, however it was a huge mistake.

I would like to show my sincere apology by making my best effort to discontinue these behaviors. I made some mistakes and I apologize for those mistakes and hope that at some point and time I can be forgiven.

Please consider this letter as a promise to all to be sincere in the future and discontinue the behavior I previously displayed. I would like to consider this an end to these matters, and hope that others would help me put this behind and please stop trying to punish me for my wrong doings.

made up some
    That is open enough to interpretation. It implies there is still truth in some of his statements.

BJJ Black Belt
    Combat JiuJitsu Black Belt
    Special Ops.
    MMA Record.
    Website Mistakes.

I hope he rectifies the situation. I'm glad he apologized but, he doesn't get a free pass a couple of weeks later.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 1:06pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only lie he admitted to was the BJJ black belt (when he bitched out on me over at sherdog)...Everything else is still unclarified from Geraci. Other than the BJJ black belt, he admitted to "some fabricated comments", whatever that means. I'm sorry, but after all the sky is falling type behavior, is it any shock that people want to know what was truth and what was not?

Regarding his students doing well in the show and Geraci selling tickets. That is great. Good fights and promoters like yourself are what build up this sport. That really has nothing to do with his fabrications though. As I have said earlier in this thread, I urged Geraci to keep his club going and try to hire some legit coaches to teach there. No need to close his club up. Which may or may not be what he intended anyway...time will tell on that one.

Everyone here seemed willing to give the guy a break if he came clean...prolly still would if he did.

Posted On:
    5/04/2008 3:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: no training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone know what Matt Fiordirosa's fight record has been since he beat Geraci?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2008 6:00pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    side note: Khristian Geraci still has a fabricated fight record posted

http://ironcitymma.com/fighters.aspx...4-670b44032dca

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 12:31am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I also got a call from Rob Guarino and he told me that Geraci never trained with them either. He just cornered for him on an ocassion. I never bothered to post it because the thread has been dead for a while.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 9:29am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by barechest
    Does anyone know what Matt Fiordirosa's fight record has been since he beat Geraci?
    Since fighting Geraci, MF has gone 2-0, for an overall rec of 11-1.

source: http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...ighterID=14864

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 5:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The school has been closed for a while now, I've stopped fighting MMA and you guys are still going on about this? You got what you all wanted... can you leave me alone now and let me move on with my life?

And yes I am still boxing professionally and have not lost in my last 4 fights!