Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 9:38pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I have to reply here to comments Khristian made towards me over at Bullshido. I can't comment there because they closed the thread.

First some background:

A guy on Bullshido (a noob who logged it to post this) comment in support of Khristian:

Originally Posted by CrazyMcGrappler
    Way to go Jimmy! Do you feel like you got one more Pittsburgh "thug" off the streets? Now all of sudden, someone deemed you the "Pittsburgh MMA whistleblower." No wonder you are so in the closet about your sexuality...you must have received your fair share of beatings at an early age for being such a snitch rat. Geraci might be a jerk, but now he has to find another way to put food in his kids mouths. Im glad Jimmy Cerra is the judge and jury of Pittsburgh MMA. Was Geraci really ruining your life that bad that you had to go out of your way to ruin his life? Or his kids lives? Or are you one of those closet homos that gets off on other peoples misery? "I am straight says Jimmy Cerra"...when you post pics of your girlfriend(s) or wife only then will I believe you. Everyone in Pittsburgh knows how weird Jimmy Cerra is so why wouldnt he be gay? You dont think people have talked about you behind your back Jimmy? Its you who is the joke of Pittsburgh MMA.

Geraci might be the biggest dick in the world but at the end of the day, you will still be a balding snitch midget that still doesnt have the balls to step in the cage or ring. Stick to grappling and fufilling your fantasies of rolling around with other Pittsburgh men.

Bad boys, Bad Boys... Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when Frodo cums to you...
    My reply was as fopllows:

Wow! you sound like Geraci in his last post. And you logged in simply to make that stupid post...hmmm...I wonder who the noob is...

Don't blame the Jimmy for how Geraci fucked up...or anyone with half a brain who figured Geraci's bullshit out. "If it was'nt for those meddling kids..."

Geraci is 100% at fault here. He got caught bullshitting plain and simple. And what's worse is Geraci's little pre-pubescant dramatic rant about closing his school. Man that is right from the 4th grade manipulative tactics rulebook. He could not lie successfully anymore, or split forum members by privately PMing them with bits of "truth" to be kept secret, so he turned to guilt trips (which clearly did not work). Lying, splitting, temper tantrums...I feel like I am back at my old job in pediatrics.

Geraci could have come clean, owned up like a man, cleared the slate, and started fresh. He does not have to close his school at all...that is all on him. So don't lay that or how he may have hurt his own family on Jimmy or anyone else. Geraci can thank himself if this ends up hurting his family. Geraci's bullshit came home to bite him in the ass.

If he wants to run his school, tanning salon, gym or whatever, just do it honest. Hire some qualified coaches and keep the business going. Admit to the world he lied, stand on what he has done (which is more than many) and get to training under a legit coach. Believe it or not, he could turn this around. But, like you, Geraci is too childish and pissed off to do the right thing and take his lumps outside the cage...and the more comments like yours come up, the less people will even care about how things turn out for Geraci.
    To which Geraci posted this:

First of all... SamboSteve, I tried to be as respectful towards you as I could. What you don't get is I've admitted my mistakes that were originally questioned which was a BJJ BB and as I have said numerous times is not true. As for my military background And personal history I choose not to share publicly due to the assholes who have no real interests in clearing the air and are just looking to have a good time bashing someone. Your references to why I said I was closing is pure **** [bold added for reference] and I only PM'd a few people because I got tired of trying to begin to explain myself to see several people make a joke out of it before I had the chance. Now, I've made my apology whether you want to accept it or not is up to you. I'm not trying to split anyone or play any games and I hold noone else responsible for any of this. You can think what you want of me say what you want about me, but do not try to tell people why I did something. People have taken this **** way to far, I have never once expressed any anger towards anyone except the asshole who went and call me a "pedophile" on one of these threads. As for Jimmy, I have no ill will towards him. He is an honorable guy, always has been since I've known him. He did what he felt that he must and does not deserve to be attacked by any of you for any of this. Once again, I have made my apology and I'm done with it!!!
    The thread was closed shortly after, so Khristian here is my reply...

I appreciate the respect you have shown me and I have generally been very respectful of you considering what is going on. Certainly more than many felt you deserved. So, if you can't see that, I am sorry. You can't see a lot of things apparently. Nobody builds such a long road of burnt bridges for nothing Khristian...read the writing on the wall.

You claim that I don't see that you have admitted to mistakes...OK. I get it...You lied about having a BJJ black belt....anything else besides that? But this went way beyond that and you know it. You can shose to disclose or not, own up or not. That is up to you. But, you know this is much more than your BJJ lie. Blame it on all the assholes who want to trash you and have fun at your expense...yeah Khristian it is all about them...not you. You gave them no ammunition to have fun with. They have no reason to be asking questions. Give me a break.

You say I referenced why you are closing...please enlighten me. In fact, I have been the one saying you SHOULD NOT CLOSE! Can you read man? Please tell me what reason I gave for your closing your school? What was my speculation? Ahhh...you can't...because I made no such speculation. All I said was that it was on you, not everyone else as that ass crack noob stated.

Regarding my accepting your appology, you don't owe me one. So who cares really if I accept it or not. Like a said in other posts, I am sure there are folks you feel you need to appologize to, so go for it. ..but I don't think I am one of them.

In either case, you can't appologize for some ambiguous thing. You should say what it is you are appologizing for. If you are only appologizing for lying about a BJJ black belt. Fine, now we know that you are claiming everything else is truth. But, if you don't like that I think you acted like a 4th grader and won't own up to the big ball of wax, too bad, but I call it like I see it. Khristian, I have spent most of my career (non-martial arts) working with master manipulators, and you fit the bill. I have also seen many people turn their lives around and put a stop to their self-destructive behavior.

Dude, I don't know you, have no ill will towards you, and if I ever met you I would roll with you like anyone else. Some folks have said you are a nice guy with a serious problem. I am all for second chances and turning one's life around. If you did, I would be the first to show you support. It is not personal.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 3/27/2008 3:04am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 1:16pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danielson
    give him a chance
    After reading that I take this back...

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 7:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I contacted a certain Management team and he was under their contract. If I get permission to post their email it is very interesting.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 8:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Street submission wrestle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh oh. Sounds like it is going to be interesting. Team Apocolypse maybe?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 8:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Sambo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how he's tired of explaining himself but he had all the stamina in the world to scam his entire way through the process of opening up a school.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 8:49pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankey
    Uh oh. Sounds like it is going to be interesting. Team Apocolypse maybe?
    No, it isn't earth shattering it is just quite funny considering everything that has come out. It does explain why he has a new team.

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 10:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guess this thread is pretty much over.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 10:22am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree...not much else to say on our end.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 4:46pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right. All I'll add is I was asked not to post my email exchange. I can respect that as, they are in management.

The contract was ended due to discrepancies on his end.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2008 5:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is Fake:

May I ask if Bullshido had anything to do with the discovery of those "discrepencies?"