Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 1:30pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, Khristian, that is what I wanted, since none of your qualifications check out, you've been caught in multiple lies, and you have no business teaching anyone anything besides being a con man.

This Web site is here specifically to take out people like you.

Mission accomplished.

Please let us know when you've closed up shop.

EDIT: And since you can't stop bringing up your family (we don't care about them...), I pray for their sake that you haven't lied to them with the ferocity you have been lying to the world.
    Last edited by wingchundo; 3/24/2008 1:47pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 1:06am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by khristian
    I am tired of seeing everyone drag my family and friends thru this because of your problems with me, so you all win, I'm closing the school at the end of the week and I will no longer fight or train MMA. You got what you all wanted now please leave me alone!
    Show me where I dragged your name thorugh the mud. You said everyone that isn't true.

Don't lie. It is that simple. Oh, don't even try to put it on us that you are closing the school. I hope someone in your areas checks to make sure it isn't something else.

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 1:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    great work guys. I'm happy to see that the web site is working as intended.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 2:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everyone concerned

Please consider this my formal apology to all those offended and hurt by some of the fabrications that have been told. I admit, I have made up some fabricated comments regarding my martial arts background. It was only to try to gain and market my school more quickly, however it was a huge mistake.

I would like to show my sincere apology by making my best effort to discontinue these behaviors. I made some mistakes and I apologize for those mistakes and hope that at some point and time I can be forgiven.

Please consider this letter as a promise to all to be sincere in the future and discontinue the behavior I previously displayed. I would like to consider this an end to these matters, and hope that others would help me put this behind and please stop trying to punish me for my wrong doings.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 2:50pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope not buying it one bit.

Please consider this my formal apology to all those offended and hurt by some of the fabrications that have been told.
    Right. Detail the fabrications and that would be a huge step in the right direction. Otherwise it is nothing but smoke screen. Apologizing for nothing in specific is, the oldest trick in the book.

That leaves you open to continued lies. You have so many out there, you can pick and choose which ones you want to correct.

For anyone saying I'm being to harsh, we have a specific thread with an apology that turned out to be bullshit.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 3:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Street submission wrestle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why even apologise? If you did wrong apologise to your people. Not here. I am sorry guys, but I feel like he owes me nothing in an apology since. I believe if he lied then it should be too people in his school not here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 4:57pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    give him a chance

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 5:40pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Khristian,

I tend to think you are sincere, but you have to listen to what Fake is saying, what I have said, and others have said. You NEED to outline what you have lied about specifically. You can't appologize for nothing...you have to say WHAT YOU LIED ABOUT.

For starters, how about:
    Your ACTUAL boxing and MMA records;
    Who you actually trained with and when;
    Your ACTUAL military duty;
    Admit you knew about and wrote the content of your website;
    Admit you lied about you BJJ black belt;
    And any ther lie I forgot...

You literally have to say "I lied about this...and this...and this...". Lay it out on the table. And of course, you know people will check up on what you say, so swallow your pride and itemize this mess piece by piece. If you are really sincere, you will do this.

If not, I am with Fake in calling BS on your post.

I also feel I don't need an appology. Just the truth. Plain and simple. Appologize to those your hurt...your students, your family, etc. They are the ones who you need to appologize to. For the general public, just own up.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 3/25/2008 5:47pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 5:53pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankey
    Why even apologise? If you did wrong apologise to your people. Not here. I am sorry guys, but I feel like he owes me nothing in an apology since. I believe if he lied then it should be too people in his school not here.
    If he is trying to be sincere you apologize everywhere you lied. Unfortunatley, this includes his students, family, promoters, interviewers, TapouT, and here.

Yes, he doesn't owe you an apology what did you do?

People like Sambosteve, pittfrog and Shwarma (sorry to any others I missed) that bothered people and friends yes, he owes them an apology. Trust me I hate bothering people for unnecessary crap even, if they say it is okay. It is a waste of their time and mine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 8:07pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KG offended me mostly because (although I am an old fart, 42) I work hard at progressing in BJJ (although I am a lowly blue belt). Seeing someone else bullshit in my own town about something I work hard towards irritated me. Similarly, I see my own teacher work hard at building a school, having to compete with a liar claiming to have superior skills; said liar not having paid his blood and sweat dues on the mat. I'll roll with you any time Khristian; be what you are, and I have no beef with you.
    Last edited by pittfrog; 3/25/2008 8:21pm at .