Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 10:18pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On Boxrec.com, Geraci is listed as 1-2-1NC in Pro boxing, with fights on:
    6/30/06, 11/24/07 (unverified by boxrec), 12/30/07, 2/29/08 (unverified by boxrec).

In the podcast he claims a boxing bout one week before his tapout fight against Matt "sunshine" Fiordirosa, which took place on 5/19/2007 at Reality Fighting.

So, according to these stats, he did not have a boxing bout one week before his tapout fight...unless there is another boxing record I can't find.

Also interesting is that he was under suspension for a busted eardrum by the West Va. Athletic commission from 12/30/07 - 2/13/08, yet he fought an MMA bout against Leon Tyree, which he won via Submission (Triangle Choke) at the "No Escape the Cage" show 2/9/2008...before his West Va suspension was complete. This is simply nitpicking on my part since his suspecion was only days away, but it was an interesting tidbit I found while looking up his boxing record.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 3/23/2008 10:32pm at .

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 10:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to Military.com buddy finder, They have no record of a Khristian L Geraci in the USMC, but they do have a Khristian L Geraci, from PA in the navy. Here is the public data:

Name : KHRISTIAN L GERACI
    Service : Navy
    Service Component : REGULAR
    Pay Grade : E-1
    Military Speciality : SR 0000
    Home of Record : Unknown
    State of Residence : PA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2008 11:27pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another super boring podcast featuring Mr. Geraci here -
    http://www.digitalpodcast.com/detail...Now-16439.html

The podcast is about 1/3 of the way down the page. Mr. Geraci's portion starts about 24 minutes into the podcast. Use the toogle to jump to the 24 minute unless you harbor some secret wish to bore yourself to death. The only tidbit I found relevant to this discussion is his biop concerning his military career at the 32 minute mark. He says he joined the Marine Corp after high school and went into Special Ops/Recon. He then took part in 'SEAL CRT' training. According to Mr. Geraci this training takes individuals from all services (army, air force etc) and provides special forces training. He said he was then assigned to Seal Team 3 in California.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 1:49am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, Look at what I found:
    Some Random Adverts are *NSFW*

http://mmavideolinks.to/index.php?/T...Episode-7.html

One thing I will say is this episode is about Matt "Sunshine" Fiordirosa. Yes, Khristian "Sandman" Geraci is in the episode.

When you see it think about the first podcast.
    Yes, I know he didn't say anything specific. The actual show ruined my expectations after he stated "I was the first professional MMA fighter from PIT on a Nationally Televised show."
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/24/2008 1:53am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 7:48am

Style: Tae Kwon Do, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    According to Military.com buddy finder, They have no record of a Khristian L Geraci in the USMC, but they do have a Khristian L Geraci, from PA in the navy. Here is the public data:
    Man I checked this nucklefuckers name against and with all current contacts I have at Lejeune and found nothing. If he was Marine Spec Ops, we'd know. We did however come across a reference to a Navy Corpsman who served at Lejeune but followed it no further.

Our concern was his fraudulant claim to be Force Recon, that for all practicle purposes is a bust.

Sharkonis

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 12:43pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by frodo
    The first floor is a tanning salon in the front and a weight room in the back. The basement has the main gym and an office converted into changing rooms. I was there, remember? :hello:
    But does he actually own and operate the tanning salon?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 12:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danielj777
    hey danielson,
    as insightful as your comments are...would you mind correcting your personal email address in your profile so I don't get an email every time you post a comment in this forum. sorry, but on this beautiful easter afternoon in los angeles...the last thing I care about is your opinion on a PA mma podcast.
    kthxbye
    done,,sorry dude.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 12:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am tired of seeing everyone drag my family and friends thru this because of your problems with me, so you all win, I'm closing the school at the end of the week and I will no longer fight or train MMA. You got what you all wanted now please leave me alone!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 12:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by khristian
    I am tired of seeing everyone drag my family and friends thru this because of your problems with me, so you all win, I'm closing the school at the end of the week and I will no longer fight or train MMA. You got what you all wanted now please leave me alone!
    I knew the family thing would make you resurface. It is your responsibility to close the school but if you love training and fighting you should continue to do so.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 1:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by khristian
    Khristian,

Quit the drama man. I can't speak for everyone out there, but I could care less about your family. I don't think most people here care either. Your family is clearly not the main focus of any of these threads. Anyone who goes after your family on here (or any forum) is a dick, plain and simple.

Regarding your school, nobody is saying close it (at least I am not). But, everyone is saying be honest man. Run a school and be honest about who you are. No stories, no BS. Straight up truth.

You know, just come clean and run a good honest school. Hire some good coaches, continue training and fighting. Dude, you have props from me for stepping in the cage/ring as many times as you have...I think everyone here would say the same. But, it is the continual storytelling and inconsistencies that has come home to roost for you. The BJJ black belt thing got the ball rolling and then people wanted to see what other lies you told...it just went on from there. Karma man. Don't hate the people asking questions. You should be pissed at yourself for putting the questions out there to be asked. Man, nothing that you say checks out. Your boxing record, your mma record, who you have trained with, your military credentials, your ranks, nothing.

I mean ****, on Tapout you say your pro boxing record is 17-1 with 17 KO's and boxrec.com has you listed as 1-2-1NC. That is a huge difference man. Your MMA record checks out similarly. You claim you never knew what was on your website..which frankly, is BS. Every school owner knows what is on their website...and tells their designers what to put there.

Nobody can find a single coach who you have trained with prior to speak positively for you in regards to your training. FTP obviously went bad; Hibler threw you under the bus; Guarino has no comment apparently; Katz said on mma.tv that you were never with them in any serious way but they did corner you; DiTroia did not have great things to say (except that he thought you were a nice guy with a serious problem); There is no evidence that Rodriguez even exists; and Drenning has stayed silent on the forum. Your military story has changed so many times dude...nobody knows what to believe...except that you have lied.

Honestly, you have a long road of burnt bridges behind you. Everyone can't be wrong dude. Everyone has someone who misunderstands them or does not like them, but everyone?? There is some kind of writing on the walls that you are just not seeing.

Look, Khristian, you have stones. You obviously love the sport. But you have some real problems. Just be honest, come clean, hire qualified coaches and run a good club. Rest on what you have done (which is more than many), not what you have not done. Clear the air, start with a clean slate, and honestly, get yourself some help with the lying.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 3/24/2008 1:58pm at .
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast