Page 12 of 12 First ... 289101112

Style
    Be Happy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks stel27! Greatly appreciated. Hope to hear more posts about it. Really interesting!
    Ronin- It might be eagle claw (actually Northern Eagle Claw) they are pretty good with their chin na techniques. I heard theres also a very old tiger style thats very good with standing upright chin na and chin na on the ground. I think it wsa called "Shaolin Tiger style". Its not related to "Tiger Claw style" or "Black Tiger style" etc.
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Style
    Shotokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Thanks stel27! Greatly appreciated. Hope to hear more posts about it. Really interesting!
    Ronin- It might be eagle claw (actually Northern Eagle Claw) they are pretty good with their chin na techniques. I heard theres also a very old tiger style thats very good with standing upright chin na and chin na on the ground. I think it wsa called "Shaolin Tiger style". Its not related to "Tiger Claw style" or "Black Tiger style" etc.
    Sorry for doing the necromancy.

I thinking about starting a new thread but I did a search and found it mentioned on this thread.

Is this the very old tiger style you mentioned?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRNZZ1jDDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esaLyddKih8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSdA0iwF-Wk

I would love to know more about it.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately Freddy posted in this thread at 9:52pm ... on 11/25/2003 and last posted on the site on 6/18/2009 at 6:48pm. I doubt you will get an answer from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Shotokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasSpiritedAway View Post
    Unfortunately Freddy posted in this thread at 9:52pm ... on 11/25/2003 and last posted on the site on 6/18/2009 at 6:48pm. I doubt you will get an answer from him.
    OK. Thanks for informing me so quickly :). It is a really old thread and I doubted whether anyone would still remember it.

I would love to know more about the grappling style depicted in the videos.So, if anyone can help, it would really be good.
    Last edited by TyrannicMA; 12/06/2016 12:41am at .

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicMA View Post
    I would love to know more about the grappling style depicted in the videos.So, if anyone can help, it would really be good.
    it's shite. do judo.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Page 12 of 12 First ... 289101112