Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2008 5:14pm

Style: BJJ / MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man Ton I would love to do a TD in your town but I just saw the thread. Maybe next year. I've never visited CE but I do want too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2008 6:01am

Style: Judo/JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Tonuzaba, lemme tell you that I do like reading your posts and cant help wondering how you speak a foreign language that well.
    OK my point is I cannot make it this year but next year if something may be arranged I will definitely visit you for 2009 TD in Slovakia or maybe a pan-european TD may be arranged.
    Greetz and take care

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/05/2008 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by recourse
    Man Ton I would love to do a TD in your town but I just saw the thread. Maybe next year. I've never visited CE but I do want too.
    You're very welcome anytime you'll be around, TD or not-TD. Also, Central Europe is still a relatively cheap place to stay and you can find a lot of nice things here, whether you're up to museum-visiting, hiking, date-rape or binge-drinking... Ehrmmm, I meant whatever you're interested in... ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by reindo
    Hi Tonuzaba, lemme tell you that I do like reading your posts and cant help wondering how you speak a foreign language that well.
    OK my point is I cannot make it this year but next year if something may be arranged I will definitely visit you for 2009 TD in Slovakia or maybe a pan-european TD may be arranged.
    Greetz and take care
    Thanx, reindo, you're also welcome anytime. A pan-european TD (with folks actually attending) would be cool indeed...
    Guess it has to be in the UK to really make numbers...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/05/2008 2:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With nobody confirming attendance this year's CE TD seems doomed.

I didn't even book a gym, there was no need...

However, I'll be in town so if anybody should change their mind at the last moment, let me know, we'll arrange something.

I'm not pissed - in case I come through like I am.

I am fully aware of the fact that most Bullshido members live pretty far away from Slovakia. The more respect to all the folks who attended last years first CE TD from UK, Italy and the States (alright, living in Slovakia at that time... ;-) ).

Still, I very much want to make Bullshido TD's a regular event also on the mainland. And since Central Europe kind of indicates it is in the middle, it's just fair to have everyone travel the same distance.

I'm just lucky to be in the middle, don't blame me... ;-)

Looking forward to meeting you wherever it should be.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/10/2008 1:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to piss all of you off who didn't come (which means all of you, actually):

the star guest of this year's Bratislava Night of fighters K1 event is Ray Sefo.

Yes, the No. 1 New Zealand fighter, the one who is not ashamed to state that he started off in wing chun...

And he held a training at my friends gym today.

So, like, you could have trained with him or something...
    Last edited by Tonuzaba; 9/10/2008 1:26pm at .

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 4:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post

(that is Tonuzaba with a (magazineless) H&K UMP - I just came back from the annual shooting championship for journalists. I am slowly getting better, I finished 7th from more than 60 attendants. Last year I was 15th. With this speed of improvement I should beat them all next year and take a nice new Swiss army knife home...)
    Another year, still no win, but here's a picture again (although I don't really know why I do this... tradition, yes, it's a tradition - of advertising Bullshido in army/journalist circles):

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    7/01/2009 4:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tonu,

I missed this thread last year, but if you organize the Central European Throwdown No. 2 in 2010, I'll be there.
    I'm again in a serious relationship, with a polish girl who loves to visit the "Slovakian Paradise".
    So next year summertime I am in Slovakije...could make time to visit Bratislava for a TD and some fire-range time.
    Are there any FN FAL's to shoot (haven't shot one in 15 years) at the range?

Greetz,
    Zendo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12