C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    3/03/2008 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Central European Throwdown No. 2

In order to make the Central European Throwdowns a tradition and to spread the Bullshido message beyond the horizon, I hereby announce the coming of the second CE TD, in Bratislava, Slovak republic.

Suggest/agree upon a date, I'll order the gym. Look here for pics of the place: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ght=bratislava

We might wanna adjust the date to the next K-1 event here, last time (September 2007) it was on Friday and the TD the next morning, on Saturday.

Shooting range and fine food available. Great forrests bordering the capitol city. Beautiful chicks on the (deadly ;-) ) streets.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 5:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great, so many folks planning to visit Slovakia... Booked all the planes or what? ;-(

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 7:05am

Style: Not much at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be game for another Bratislava throwdown, the last one was great.

I'd suggest sometime later in the year, in the last quarter perhaps, as there's (I believe) both the Belfast and the Dutch one in June, so maybe best let peeps travel budgets recover a bit!

Do you know when the next K-1 events there are?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 8:11am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll say i'm up for it and not turn up like i do every TD

I need constant reminding and nagging to ensure I come Tony!
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 8:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess September is the earliest date.
    I'll try to get the K-1 date as soon as possible, it would be great to have the TD follow up the pro fights, like last time.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    6/20/2008 1:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just spoke to the organizer of the K-1 event in Bratislava, he doesn't have an exact date for 2008 yet, but it's probably going to be beginning of September again...

Last time it was fun to attend the K-1, watch all the tough guys fight and have a throwdown the day after.

However, if most votes from you, fellow attendants, would be for a later term, I have no problem with that. I can make myself free for almost any weekend, and in case the gym we were at last time wouldn't be available, I'm sure we can find shelter at my friends Krav Maga/Kickboxing gym.

Also, one more reason to travel to the 2nd Central European Bullshido throwdown (TM):

(that is Tonuzaba with a (magazineless) H&K UMP - I just came back from the annual shooting championship for journalists. I am slowly getting better, I finished 7th from more than 60 attendants. Last year I was 15th. With this speed of improvement I should beat them all next year and take a nice new Swiss army knife home...)
    Last edited by Tonuzaba; 7/01/2008 3:26pm at .

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    8/04/2008 12:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright, ladies, the date of the Bratislava K-1 event is already set, the tickets are on sale:
    http://www.ticketportal.sk/Podujatie...h.asp?ID=10216

The K-1 night is on September 12th, 2008, which is a Friday.

I suggest the date for the throwdown to be the following Saturday/Sunday - 13th/14th of September.

So all you guys have to do is book the tickets to Bratislava and the tickets for the K-1 night and prepare to kick some (chunner) ass in the heart of Europe!

Looking forward!

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 7:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I mean, am I really gonna throw down by myself this time?!? ;-(

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2008 11:27pm

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba

I mean, am I really gonna throw down by myself this time?!? ;-(
    This: No BS Martial Arts - View Single Post - Central European Throwdown No. 2 may have scared some of the weaker members away......

:)

Tomas

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    8/25/2008 4:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright folks,
    I'm pressed by family and job to make the following announcement regarding the 2nd Central European TD planned for September 13-14 2008 in Bratislava, Slovakia:

In case nobody confirms attendance for sure until August 31st, Sunday, I am calling the whole thing off.

Thank you for your understanding.

*Regardless of the outcome of this attempt-of-a-TD I am still available for sparrings/trainings/meeting ups with fellow BSD members from around the world that happen to travel through Bratislava, after an appointment.*

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast