Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/03/2008 10:26pm

Style: ti da shuai na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    For more hilarious grappling-based failure from Kongo, I encourage all of you to view http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...-kongo_extreme
    Well, um, I guess he's improved? But, wow, I would have expected him to acquire some skill in the four years since that fight...
    “Most people do not do, but take refuge in theory and talk, thinking that they will become good in this way” -- Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, II.4

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 12:49pm

Style: BJJ(blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, even in european MA publications, even in french magazines, whenever I come across a story about Kongo, they show him doing standup in the sequences, may it be Muay Thai or boxing...Wait, I recall a grapling sequence somewhere, I'll scan it and post it here. But yes, the guy doesn't seem the least interested in learning any real grappling..maybe this fight will be the waking up call!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 6:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tae kwon do jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I predicted anderson silva by submission but that was quick

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 9:01am

Style: BJJ, bad MT, ringworm fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just downloaded the event and watched it again. Funniest moment i forgot about before was Joe Rogan saying "Eddie Bravo just pointed out Chris Lieben's head is much bigger than Sakara's!"

Besides the hilarity of listening to Rogan estimate the percentage head size difference and comment on that for 2 minutes, I was like wait, Rogan is calling the fight. Why is he talking to Eddie Bravo?

Does Eddie Bravo just get high and hang out ringside and bother Rogan while he's trying to do commentary? Is he sitting at home watching it on TV smoking up and then excitedly calls Rogan in the middle of the fight to say "Dude, his head is HUGE!!" Or maybe they both just do so much hallucinogens that they have some telepathic shining like mind link.

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    3/08/2008 12:09pm

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless I missed it, I'm surprised no one made a comment about Silva bowing to the floor to Henderson. Has he done this before?

Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

http://www.buffalokungfu.com

http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    3/08/2008 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsampras3
    I just downloaded the event and watched it again. Funniest moment i forgot about before was Joe Rogan saying "Eddie Bravo just pointed out Chris Lieben's head is much bigger than Sakara's!"

Besides the hilarity of listening to Rogan estimate the percentage head size difference and comment on that for 2 minutes, I was like wait, Rogan is calling the fight. Why is he talking to Eddie Bravo?

Does Eddie Bravo just get high and hang out ringside and bother Rogan while he's trying to do commentary? Is he sitting at home watching it on TV smoking up and then excitedly calls Rogan in the middle of the fight to say "Dude, his head is HUGE!!" Or maybe they both just do so much hallucinogens that they have some telepathic shining like mind link.

I wish I could rep this, because I'll be thinking about the Rogan/Bravo mind link for the rest of my life now.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314