Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 11:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate Shotokan, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Swedish Bullshido

Hello guys, my first post here. I dont know if you deal with Bullshido outside the US but i found out about a guy who claims to teach swedish policeforces in unarmed and armed combat. He also has a webpage where he sells his own MA system that he calls "ESDS".

http://www.taido.se/esds.htm

This is what he claims to be his credentials:

Slavo Godziks background

Shotokan Karate (4) years and Judo (1 year). Has since 1991 been training martialarts as a senior student with Master Erle Montaigue (Yan Lu Chan Taiji, Dim Mak (BS alarm?) and Qi Gong). He is also a memeber of World Taiji Boxing Association (WTBA). Since 1996 he is a student for Master James McNeil (Splashing Hands, Qi Gong, Irong Hand and Acupressure massage)

I have contacted the Swedish policeforce to ask about this guy. He seems very fishy to me, and in Sweden people generaly have no clue about the possibility that many of these "grandmasters" are frauds, i would not even be surprised if he fooled the Swedish police force.......he would not be the first to do so. Anyone from Sweden or anywhere willing to help me check this guy out?

http://www.ipdta.org.uk/joomla/

An english website about what this guy claims to teach.....
    Last edited by Adnan22; 2/29/2008 11:16am at . Reason: English website

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 11:48am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Adnan we are always interested in Bullshido outside the US. And we even have some swedish members!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/29/2008 5:51pm

Style: FMA, MT & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have some friends in the police, I'll ask if they know about this guy, or if they can ask around.

It seems like the usual "I'll make you a warrior overnight 'cause my system is scientific"-type of ****.

Have you been in contact with anyone about this guy?

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 4:29am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like i wrote i sent an email to the swedish police........but the chance of them replying or even caring is very little i suppouse. One of my friends online found an old fighter magasine and found an article on this guy. It was the usual crap-talking but in this article he mentioned that he trained with Montaique and someone i never heard of before "Stuart Le Marsney", he did not mention James McNeil in this article.

He said he had a Taiji club in Uddevalla.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 6:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the people he claims to have trained under is a moron. Erle Montaigue has a wealth of useless RBSD vids on Youtube.

If you search here, you will find him mentioned in several threads.

Below is one of his more enlightening videos. The dog is by far the most dangerous thing in the video, except for maybe Erle's "chi cry"... It's a very very powerfull "Whoooooomp!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoiLzA5KKUE

There are more than 100 videos. All equally ridiculous. I don't know about the guy you want to investigate, but if he is teaching this kind of nonsense to people that might actually need to depend on it, i'd say a serious investigation is in order.

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 6:42am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobAgle
    One of the people he claims to have trained under is a moron. Erle Montaigue has a wealth of useless RBSD vids on Youtube.

If you search here, you will find him mentioned in several threads.

Below is one of his more enlightening videos. The dog is by far the most dangerous thing in the video, except for maybe Erle's "chi cry"... It's a very very powerfull "Whoooooomp!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoiLzA5KKUE

There are more than 100 videos. All equally ridiculous. I don't know about the guy you want to investigate, but if he is teaching this kind of nonsense to people that might actually need to depend on it, i'd say a serious investigation is in order.
    Nice find friend. Even worse he has developed his own martial art based on what he learned from these "masters" using "TEH SCIENCE!!" and "DIM MAK" to help a normal nobody survive on the streets. I will translate his site, when i find the time........but basically what it comes down to is that his martial arts style is based on "The bodys natural defense-reactions".

He has a "dojo" in sweden, where he teaches this deadly scientific art. Maybe he learned SAFTA from master John Hess :-)

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 3:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Dragon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you gone to the club to check him out?

Posted On:
    3/05/2008 3:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The place where his club is located, is quite far away from me.........

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2008 7:17am

Style: None, but looking.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :glasses7: "International Police Defence Tactics Association (IPDTA)" :glasses7:

Sad thing that it's hosted on a taido-site. Yeah, taido is mostly acrobatics and gymnastics, but acrobatics and gymnastics is perfectly legitimate forms of training.

Some years ago, there was those loons from Yellow Bamboo. We had really fun with them over at kampsport.se. They actually videotaped the demonstrations. But as the premises was so (unnaturally) strict, then they could always claim cheat. (The atttacker shall run from a distance of 15 meters, while screaming of real anger and punch the defender in the head.)
    Last edited by Father Dagon; 3/05/2008 7:31am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2008 7:28am

Style: Censorship

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Swedish Joesondo???
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast