STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    2/27/2008 4:19am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NZ bullshido- jason ogle

So a mate of mine is living in a flat where this guy Jason Ogle used to live (until he got kicked out for not paying rent) and has met him a couple of times when he came round to get his stuff. Being kicked out for not paying rent might seem pretty pedestrian, but after a little digging, my mate found some fucking gold on this guy-

http://www.solopassion.com/node/1268

ive seen these guys before, basic pathological liar (although the scenarios ive been involved with have been with peope who are doing it with computers- another easy target audience)

Unfortunately other than his contact with my mate (he got kicked out for non payment of rent despite claiming he was earning 8k a day working on a movie) the only other thing i could find was a mention of him on a biker website-
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=8499

where one of the members mentions he was at the time living with him and dating his daughter (dear lord) while teaching a ninjitsu class. however, i have a mate who is a member of the site who is going to try and chat with the Motu guy he used to live with and see what happened there.

If anyone (i.e. you pong) knows anything about this guy, l

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2008 11:44am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The story about the fake KGB credentials is fantastic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2008 11:06am

Style: Combatives Pankration BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this gimp showed up to my Combatives School in Dunedin when I was still in New Zealand. the junior instructors laughed at him about ten seconds in, then when Geoff (the senior insturctor and also a black belt in JJ) showed up, he threw him out of the class for being disruptive. Later on he turned up at some other local groups and was thrown out for being a liar too, including the TKD gimps.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    So a mate of mine is living in a flat where this guy Jason Ogle used to live (until he got kicked out for not paying rent) and has met him a couple of times when he came round to get his stuff. Being kicked out for not paying rent might seem pretty pedestrian, but after a little digging, my mate found some fucking gold on this guy-

http://www.solopassion.com/node/1268

ive seen these guys before, basic pathological liar (although the scenarios ive been involved with have been with peope who are doing it with computers- another easy target audience)

Unfortunately other than his contact with my mate (he got kicked out for non payment of rent despite claiming he was earning 8k a day working on a movie) the only other thing i could find was a mention of him on a biker website-
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=8499

where one of the members mentions he was at the time living with him and dating his daughter (dear lord) while teaching a ninjitsu class. however, i have a mate who is a member of the site who is going to try and chat with the Motu guy he used to live with and see what happened there.

If anyone (i.e. you pong) knows anything about this guy, l
    Last edited by theardri; 3/14/2008 11:31am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/28/2008 9:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: AMOK!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by edtang
    The story about the fake KGB credentials is fantastic.
    Yep. I'm still embarassed it took me that long to figure it out ... but it was quite plain to see in hindsight. The guy is a loon, through and through - and very destructive to those around him, especially the women in his life.

Posted On:
    12/17/2008 11:41pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****.
    I know I'm necro'ing this thread hard, but...

I knew this guy. I trained with him years ago. Black gi, All that ****. He thought punching me in the knee while I stared at him proved I had no lower body defence (I didn't, but still...) and that WC sucked (It does, but still... a punch to the knee?)

Holy **** Batman. My first legitimate experience with crazy MABS. small world.