Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/07/2011 3:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Japanese Jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know Curt Doyle quite well and he is great martial artist with his main school of operation in Spring, TX. I think the guy who is speaking poorly of him is now with his ex-wife, so that speaks for itself. Curt is also an instructor with the Combat Submission Wrestling system by www.ErikPaulson.com which I am as well. So, make sure and do your homework before you have to put others down....

You might just want to go check out his school and find out for yourself.
    Events North American Self Defense Institute

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 12:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not just a 39 time WORLD champ but now he's advertising on a flyer that he's a WORLD Muay Thai Champion with over 300 fights. Also an 8th degree black belt from the Martial Arts Continuing Education Association...that's an association he created, apparently so he could award himself an 8th dan

Anyone wishing to defend "Master" Doyle can do so, but make sure you defend your statements with proof. A world muay thai champion would have his name listed on some fight organization website or at least have a bunch of videos floating around the internet. Post links otherwise your words have no value.

Copy and paste the link below to see the flyer.
    sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/581337_3728215174565_1551532403_62213441_52708211_ n.jpg
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123