Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/04/2011 11:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In reply to richard link's

i was in his class during the years you said you were there. wierd that i dont remember you. you must be full of ****. i really really want you to reply to this and maybe see me. i'm sure you aren't about ****. so feel free to man up and show yourself.
    My real name is Craig. I attended the Tacoma school in the late '80s and early nineties. If you want to meet me, sure. My e-mail address is vga_disciple@comcast.net

I'll show you how much **** I'm made of.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/04/2011 11:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by caligrl View Post
    It seems that accurate 'fact' checking is beyond your 'detective' skills. I know the couple that owns the Karate school. They are absolutely fantastic and are a great boon to our community. Steve Bennest is not the owner of this school in any way, shape, or form. He has not owned a school for over 6 years now.
    He is the father of the owner, and sometimes teaches, but that is all.
    Perhaps you are the one overstating your skills. Also, I know personally that most of the people on here making these claims against him HAVE been kicked out of his school for bad decisions on their part and were retaliating against him because of it. People make bad decisions. Unfortunately, most people don't want to accept the consequensces for their actions and decisions.
    Next time, perhaps you need to empty your glass to find the truth. If it's already full with the hate and bias spread by others, you can not find the truth with impartiality.
    Just my 2-cents.
    LOL! I started this thread two years ago. For one, I was never kicked out, never had any disciplinary problems at his school, etc.

I left of my own volition because I knew he was a fraud.

And you can say what you want... Steve Bennest is a felon now because is a fraud and a liar.

As to his son, I only met him when he was just a child. But if he is still running the school, is continuing the fraud that his father started.

Posted On:
    8/23/2011 9:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome. Good work Craig. I agree with you 100%. I used to be a student of his and am a former Black Belt under him (which was stripped from me by him for non-attendance because I was not attending due to the fact I was trying to earn my college degree, yes you read that correctly, he said he was going to take back my black belt because I was not putting in the "proper time and effort becoming of a black belt"...because I wanted to do something with my life and finish college. I gladly gave it back to him and never returned. Now I train MMA fighters and am about to get my Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu under Cleber Luciano...which actually has a legit and real past. I'm that guy referenced as Frenchy.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314