Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 12:19am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    I haven't responded to it because your question is meaningless.
    Rude, condescending and a hypocrite as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 12:39am

Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    No, I already refuted what you proclaimed. Your lack of mental acumen prevented you from being able to read correctly. I have visited over a dozen ATA schools. None of them have proven your point. So moron thanks for playing but you lose unless you can point out (let me do the math here) 120 exceptions to the rule.
    I'm so impressed. You visited a dozen schools out of an organization that has over 1000 schools in the USA alone. So, let's see....1000 minus 12 equals 988.

And if you want to address the issue of name calling, fucktard, who was the one proclaiming we were whiners? Want to argue the degree of rudeness? What about "Speaking out of ignorance" when my statement wasn't ignorant in any sense of the word. I have 32 years of training with several blackbelts including 2 different systems of TKD. Want to whip out your e dick an do some comparison?

That's right, go sit in the corner and suck on that one.
    Nah, I'll just sit here laughing at you instead. Get back to me when you actually have 32 years experience instead of 1 year repeated 32 times.

Better yet, don't bother. I've got better things to do with my time than listen to some jerk spouting ignorance. It's been rather like watching the antics in the monkey house, including the shitslinging.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 12:46am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of shitslinging,

Where's your proof that doing a dance performance in front of some judges has any bearing on a person's ability to perform in combat?

Because really, I'm sure the USMC would be interested in replacing their live-fire drills with episodes of Dancing with the Stars.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 3:00am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Because really, I'm sure the USMC would be interested in replacing their live-fire drills with episodes of Dancing with the Stars.
    Now that I'd like to see.

But seriously, speaking from 10 years with the ATA...Balrog, I think the notion that pressure while being judged doing a form in any way relates to the pressure while someone wants to punch you in the face* is a bit silly.

*Note this doesn't apply to ATA sparring because there's no punching in the face, hence different pressure again.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 10:14am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm so impressed. You visited a dozen schools out of an organization that has over 1000 schools in the USA alone. So, let's see....1000 minus 12 equals 988.

Nah, I'll just sit here laughing at you instead. Get back to me when you actually have 32 years experience instead of 1 year repeated 32 times.

Better yet, don't bother. I've got better things to do with my time than listen to some jerk spouting ignorance. It's been rather like watching the antics in the monkey house, including the shitslinging.
    Congratulations you're now a hypocrite. If you ever want to test that 1 year 32 times comment let me know. Like I said I have visited over a dozen, in different states and cities. I was just giving you the number 12 so that you wouldn't have to think so hard.

Now you're just being a coward. I did speak incorrectly though. ATA doesn't cause retardation, it attracts those with very little moral, spiritual and intellectual attributes. Thank you for playing your game child now go play dance dance revolution which seems to be suited to your skill level.:owneddanc

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 10:21am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bwahahahahhahaah, ever here of cognitive dissonance? How about sour grapes? You are the reason why the ATA gets so much **** around here. Congratulations and thank you for proving the point. Too bad to, we actually had some decent ATA posters come here and then you had to go and mess up all their effort.:XXjester:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, I disagree with awarding Black Belt rank to children that age, based on the development rate of children, and I won't do it in my school. But I can't speak for other instructors.
    Thanks for answering my questions.

Link to your school?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 10:41am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I'm wrong....you have spoken and that decides all.

My god, the level of arrogance you people have is incredible.
    Interesting:
    Actions have consequences. In this case, it was a minor consequence: the student has to repeat a testing cycle. As opposed to the student spends 10 days in a hospital - or worse. Hopefully, the individual will learn from it and progress..
    My point was that if they couldn't handle that low level of stress and perform a simple form, how the heck are they going to perform under major stress with somebody thumping on them? You seem to have totally missed that point.
    Thank you for supporting my point of view.

One of these days, you may learn that ad hominem attacks like this are an open admission that what was said or posted was accurate and correct; you can't refute what was said so you respond with a personal attack against whomever said it.

It's also a sterling example of rudeness and total lack of courtesy, both of which indicate defective areas in someone's training that need to be fixed, and it's just one more example of how far this site has degenerated into nothing but a name-calling. dick-waving troll hangout.
    Just like you, I provided nothing to back my assertions and I was equally dismissive of your opinion. I provided zero subtext, context, or information regarding what I found wrong.

Okay now what was your comment again?
    Oh yeah:
    you have spoken and that decides all.
    Now, I did it on purpose to prove a point. What is your excuse?

So, you being to dense to see I'm following your line of reasoning makes me arrogant?

Well, we know what that definitively states about you and your actions.

Oh and while we are casting aspersions on other people and their character, you want to explain why you have two accounts?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 10:52am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Interesting:

Just like you, I provided nothing to back my assertions and I was equally dismissive of your opinion. I provided zero subtext, context, or information regarding what I found wrong.

Okay now what was your comment again?
    Oh yeah:

Now, I did it on purpose to prove a point. What is your excuse?

So, you being to dense to see I'm following your line of reasoning makes me arrogant?

Well, we know what that definitively states about you and your actions.

Oh and while we are casting aspersions on other people and their character, you want to explain why you have two accounts?
    You forgot the part where I was the OP and put up a FAQ given by an ATA instructor.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 11:06am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you are the guy who has 1 year of experience multiplied 32 times. Obviously, your two ranks in different orgs and the ATA FAQ mean nothing.
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast