Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:28pm

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I witnessed the most beautiful punch.

And it was aimed at me. On Valentine's Day.

Let me explain. Our whole course had a day off last friday, so of course we threw a grand party to celebrate the 14th. Alcohol was involved, and I voiced my interest towards a certain female colleague along the night (Hay will u be my valentine? :love6:).
    After midnight we were at a local nightclub, dancing and just getting gloriously hammered. I noticed the certain girl talking rather intently to one of the bouncers, and as a joke i shouted out to my friends something like "Bet you a beer she's gonna pick him up after hours"

It was sort of ha-ha funny at the time, she certainly didn't take it in stride. In fact she was hopping mad. I apologized furiously, but when she was about to leave i just had to add "And i would have won too".
    Then the sweet little 120-pound girl with absolutely no training pivots on spot and throws a technically flawless left cross which throws me off my stool and makes me hear the distant calls of my ancestors, biding me to take my place in Valhalla.
    I mean, i make no claims of being a good fighter, but i can proudly say i can take a punch. I've been hit by some right bastards in my time, both in sports and because i'm an asshole. But this girl could make Ali **** himself and Tyson go "Oh, i say!"

I was promptly picked up by a bouncer and thrown out. I walked home just in time to see my face swell rather interestingly. She's still pretty mad and i'm considering how to sort this **** out. Maybe invite her to our boxing class?

I think i'm in love.

How did your Valentines go?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:29pm

Style: CAR-AH-TAY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha you are a *****

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Marry her. Now.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you got hit by a girl (snicker).

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:34pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've gotta respect that. Next time watch yer feckin' mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:35pm

Style: MT\KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    Marry her. Now.
    Seconded.

Posted On:

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Drunken clown gets punched out by girl he insulted? God I love karma.

Octopussy!

Posted On:

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalusername

Let me explain. Our whole course had a day off last friday, so of course we threw a grand party to celebrate the 14th. Alcohol was involved, and I voiced my interest towards a certain female colleague along the night (Hay will u be my valentine? :love6:).
    After midnight we were at a local nightclub, dancing and just getting gloriously hammered. I noticed the certain girl talking rather intently to one of the bouncers, and as a joke i shouted out to my friends something like "Bet you a beer she's gonna pick him up after hours"

It was sort of ha-ha funny at the time, she certainly didn't take it in stride. In fact she was hopping mad. I apologized furiously, but when she was about to leave i just had to add "And i would have won too".
    Then the sweet little 120-pound girl with absolutely no training pivots on spot and throws a technically flawless left cross which throws me off my stool and makes me hear the distant calls of my ancestors, biding me to take my place in Valhalla.
    I mean, i make no claims of being a good fighter, but i can proudly say i can take a punch. I've been hit by some right bastards in my time, both in sports and because i'm an asshole. But this girl could make Ali **** himself and Tyson go "Oh, i say!"
    Nice story. I probably would have done something similar. I am quite well known for my idiotic utterances.
    I was promptly picked up by a bouncer and thrown out. I walked home just in time to see my face swell rather interestingly. She's still pretty mad and i'm considering how to sort this **** out. Maybe invite her to our boxing class?
    Do some more funny ****. But not funny in an idiotic/offensive way.

Instead of inviting her to boxing class, you might approach her and say something like "Damn you can throw a punch. Perhaps you can teach me some time. That way I won't look like a puss the next time I piss you off enough to hit me".

I think i'm in love.
    Dude, go get that ****.
    I watched Hentai.

Also, take whatever I say with a few grains of salt. I mean, come on, I watch Hentai. A lot. Also Bleach. Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:39pm

Style: Tae Kwon Did

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DHNK
    Seconded.
    Thirded.

Didn't your mom ever teach you not to insult girls.:adios:

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    2/20/2008 4:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalusername

I think i'm in love.

So you chased her into the waiting bed of the bouncer?
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast