Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/21/2011 12:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kempo Goju

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Insight to your one million dollar question. It's worth every dollar you got cause what your stating doesn't make sense.Jay Wilson a Kempo-Goju black belt, his foundation is Kempo Goju that's why he is and was able excel in Muay Thai wins. Furthermore, this is 2011 and we still KICKASS, not jus here in MIlwaukee but anywhere we go in the world, even on your block in your ring your standing in. If you trained under Sensai Sabir then you we all understand that whatever acomplishments you have made in the Martial Arts your base comes from Kempo Goju.I say put you skills where your doubts or your mouth is at and come visit us, you already know we have always had an open door policy.

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 12:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kempo-Goju

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear mil cop The Kempo-Goju creed

We who are studying karate-do do aspire to these virtues:
    We are proud to study the spirit of Kempo-Goju
    We shall always practice courtesy
    We shall be quick to seize opportunity
    We shall always practice patience
    We shall fulfill our giri to our system
    We shall develop our strengths and overcome our weaknesses
    We shall always keep the fighting spirit of karate-do

I truly do not understand how you managed to earn your black belt when you have failed to apply the very basics of kempo-goju NO white belt would ever be promoted if they did not know and apply the kempo-goju creed. I have highlighted the ones you have failed to apply in case you don't understand me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 12:59am

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.G.R.K.D View Post
    I truly do not understand how you managed to earn your black belt when you have failed to apply the very basics of kempo-goju NO white belt would ever be promoted if they did not know and apply the kempo-goju creed. I have highlighted the ones you have failed to apply in case you don't understand me.
    Did you bump a thread a year old with this crap?

Seriously.

First off, he was pretty nice about his criticism. He said it wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad. What's the gripe? Is he not allowed to have an opinion on a system he studied for a number of years?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12