Style
    Muay Boran
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Any Oklahoma members?

I'm from OKC, anyone else from the state? Depending on how far everyone is from each other i want to try to get regular throwdowns or sparring sessions going. Also wondering if anyone knows of any good schools (any style is cool, interested in muay thai but this is Oklahoma i'm not getting my hopes up).

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come check us out at OKCDT for a weeks free judo.

http://www.okcdt.com

There are other area bullies on site.

There are a couple of MT schools. I think Scott Mincey is offering MT in Norman.

Style
    Boxing/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the site!

I'm out in the Eastern end of the state, where, surprisingly, there are actually muay thai gyms. There's one in Muskogee and hopefully my boxing coach will be opening her own boxing and muay thai gym here in Tahlequah soon.

I would love to have an Oklahoma throwdown but I'm too far from OKC to make it to regular sparring sessions.

Style
    Muay Thai/Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im in the Sapulpa/Tulsa area. Not totally out of the market for me, but i'd definitely have to get back into it first.

Style
    Muay Boran
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been told of a muay thai school here in the city, but if the guy in norman is legit i might look it up. Money is quite a factor right now, so i'm very interested in a week's free judo, OKCDT will be hearing from me very soon.

I realized regular sparring sessions were a bit of a stretch, but (should a place be able to be provided) I'm really looking to organize a throwdown of some sort every few months.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently Scott no longer offers MT at Conan's.

http://www.conansacademy.com/

He was a very good kickboxer back in the day. If you're interested in a good workout and are willing to drive to Norman, he's worth checking out.

Come on in to OKCDT and look for the oldest, skinny, sweaty and out of breath, piss poor judoka on the the mat. That'd be me. Someone will have you sign a waiver and you're good to go for the free week.

Style
    Judo, BJJ, MT noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm piggy backing on this thread to ask if anyone knows of a secret judo or BJJ place within forty five minutes or so of Grove, OK. My parents retired to Grand Lake and I haven't been able to find anything via judoinfo or google maps. It's close to the Arkansas border and I've found places at the hour or just over an hour driving range, but somewhere close would be nice, as it will be a recurring visiting location, I'm sure.

Also, Joe, maybe I'll get a chance to stop by when we run through OKC, if not this time, maybe during the holidays. Looking at the schedule I'd be sneaking over for Saturday morning on Aug. 21 if anything this run through.

EDIT: My in-laws live in The Village, so it looks like the center is <15 min away. Sweet.