Page 5 of 5 First 12345
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mayweather will win because Ray Mysterio will jump Big Show in one way or another while the ref is KOed or distracted.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't tell who is the face and who is the heel in this fight. I think they're trying to position Maywether as the face, but Big Show has so many more fans in the WWE that I think he's coming out to be the face.

Edit: Why is this in the MMA section? I'm a rasslin fan but come on. This should really be in YMAS.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope they do a comedy spot where Show palms Mayweather's head and holds him at arm's length while Mayweather throws combinations at the air.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington
    I hope they do a comedy spot where Show palms Mayweather's head and holds him at arm's length while Mayweather throws combinations at the air.
    $5 Million to show, $5 Million to lose and $10 Million for that spot? Only way I can see $20 mil.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, one thing can be certain about this whole affair: Mayweather's foray into wrestling will not nearly be as exciting as Paul Varelans's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Varelans)

On June 22, 1996 at ECW's Hardcore Heaven event, Paul Varelans faced and was choked out by ECW star Taz, in what was promoted as a "Shoot Fight." Despite being promoted as a legitimate shoot fight, it is believed that Varelans agreed to lose via submission. Missy Hyatt also claims in her book that Varelans agreed to lose if she gave him a blow job afterwards, but Hyatt blew him off and said that she doesn't blow "jobbers". After this, Varelans supposedly went nuts and tore up the locker room afterwards.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345