Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 4:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: krav maga/kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I hate str33tfighters

Ok, so I went to the bar with some friends to celebrate my frat bro's 21st. At some point during the night I went to the patio to smoke a cigarette with some people. I met a few guys from another fraternity and they were hammered drunk.

One guy starts talking about how he is going to fight someone because apparently a girl he likes hooked up with some other guy. Sucks to be him. After some drunken mumbling he tells me that he will fight anyone and that he wants to knock someone out. Then he starts talking about how he has been in like 30 str33tfights. He also claims that he has won all 30 str33tfights, but he has only been hit in once.

I'm a typically a friendly guy, and I don't act like a turd because I have a professional major and because fighting on the str33t is classless. So I ask him what style of fighting he thinks is the best. He just looks at me bewildered. So I explain by saying, "Striking arts such as boxing, or grappling like jiu jitsu, or anything?" He then says he is a d34dly boxer.

So then I ask him how long he has done boxing.

He is like, "DUUUR I BOXED FOR YEARS."

Me: "That's cool, how many years?"

him" "DUUUR, I KNOCKED OUT 30 PEOPLE."

Well, I realize that this is going no where and I tell him that I currently do judo and I used to train in jiu jitsu, but I don't do bar fights. He then starts talking about how one time he got in a bar fight and someone bigger than him came in the bar and said, "I can kick anyone's ass in this place." so Mr D34dly guy challenged him. He then said the guy reached in his front pocket and tried to grab a (and I quote) colt 45. So the frat guy with his d34dly boxing punched him in the face and showed him who not to f__k with.

After that fine woven piece of crap, I just shook my head, laughed, and told him that if he got in a fight I would make sure no one did any d34dly attacks like kicking him in the head while he was on the ground. Then he said, "Ugh, I wont be on the ground cuz I always throw the 1st punch and I never get into a push and shoving match."

A few hours and a few pitchers later, the lights turn on. It's last call. At that moment, the guy I was talking to started arguing with some random guy that was smaller than him. The smaller guy does a one handed front choke to the guy's jugular. I lolz, and tell the babe next to me to watch whats about to happen. The d34dly boxer does a right haymaker and misses the guy, and they both fall over and the boxer throws random punches on top of the even drunker guy. I lolz again.

At this time the bouncer gets pissed and tells us to all leave, and that it was the wrong night to start a fight and kicks EVERYONE out. Im stuck outside waiting for DD and its cold as hell. My friend walks up to the boxer and congratulates him on his win. But for some reason, he is right next to the guy he was just fighting.

The guy that lost looks at my friend and says, "IS THAT UR BOY OR SUMTHIN?" and proceeds to do the SAME one handed jugular choke. It just so happens that I showed my friend some front choke escapes, and he immediately did one of them to him, pushed him down, and got on top. At this moment, the guy looks up at my friend with eyes that looked exactly like a deer in the headlights knowing he is screwed, I lolz again. Before he can punch him and make him hate life, the bouncers and other random people jump on them and break it up.

Now this night wasn't that serious. No one busted out a gat and shot da club up, nor did I have to fight. It was just strange because I kind of predicted the night. I also that it sounded like a bad RBSD advertisement.

YOUR ON THE STR33T AND SOMEONE WANTS TO FIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

I could have easily gotten into a fight. I honestly would have won because of my physical strength and due to the fact that I actually do some training. It just gets on my nerves because people go out, get wasted, and try to get into a fight with anyone and try to hurt them in order to show how h4rdc0re they are in front of their friends. Chances are that even if they tried to fight someone who actually had some training, (or a weapon better than a colt 45?) they would be put in a world of pain. Oh well, I'm just waiting for the day one of them says something dumb to the wrong person, and end up in the hospital. Chances are that will be sooner than later. While they do that, Im going to get wasted and talk to women. HAHAHA JUDO WINS AGAIN!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 5:20am

Style: Boxing, Greco, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hold the front page! Drunken frat boys are assholes and pick fights!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 5:23am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all quit bitchin'.

Second of all...
    Video of it didn't happen.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 7:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate people who think because of their training their invincible. One day you will realise if you train for 10 years someone can still pull a knife and kill you. Stop acting as if you can take out anybody because of your training.

My two cents.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 8:50am

Style: BJJ(blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The old street fighting myth...what the ****? It's unbelievable the amount of people that are fucking willing to fight with some random joe on the street, just to vent some testosterone fuled frustration. EVERYTIME I fought on the street it was a case of extreme self preservation, be it atempted robbery, agression or simple douchebagery! And I count my blessings for not getting shot, stomped to death or just gang rapped. 90% of the times I just talked my way out of situation and didn't felt less of a man for doing it.

I just happen to have great aspirations in my career and the last thing that I need as a possible future judge is to have criminal charges brought against me for fighting in the street out of man ego!

Funny how those tough guys most of the times aren't tough enough to go to a hardcore gym and train to fight in the ring or etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 8:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhall911
    I hate people who think because of their training their invincible. One day you will realise if you train for 10 years someone can still pull a knife and kill you. Stop acting as if you can take out anybody because of your training.

My two cents.

I had 4 years in training at the time and I still got stabbed out of the blue by someone that was crossing paths with me. He slashed me and THEN he said it was a robbery. Never saw that one coming...but still, my training saved my ass because it allowed me to regroup, maintain focus and proceed to beat his ass and run as fast as I could!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 8:53am

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tl;dr

but you fail for making conversation with a drunken idiot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 9:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a druken idiot magnet or something that makes stupid fools come up to me and start meaningless and incoerent chitchat...and then they throw up or pay me drinks! lol

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 9:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokujin
    I have a druken idiot magnet or something that makes stupid fools come up to me and start meaningless and incoerent chitchat...and then they throw up or pay me drinks! lol
    so your a girl or you like going to gay bars? :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2008 10:13am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool story, tell it again.
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast