Thread: "new person"

Style
    BJJ, JKD concepts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"new person"

Hey all.
    Im new to the site and to martial arts and I'm definitely looking for some guidance. Got into a bad fight on new year's...was basically attacked by some f**k on a roid rage. I had the good fortune of having to fight two people while being all of 5'9'' 140 lbs. So I'm training to be a good street fighter and of course because I love MA.

Gotta question...has any heard of/trained in something called Combat Submission Wrestling? I'm checking out this school that teaches it along with Muay Thai. I guess the MMA fighter Julie Kedzie used to train there so I thought I'd check into it.

Also, is Judo a really good supplement to BJJ? Do you not learn any good takedowns in BJJ to be used instead of throws?

TKDBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, wumuayaikijutfu, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.