Page 9 of 678 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959109509 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 7:20pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Okay, when Creedon was last here he accused Dsimon, also known as Darrell Simon of lying when Mr. Simon cited his experience as a free lance writer.

Mr. Simon has just sent me a copy of three magazine articles he wrote along with a copy of his California drivers license.

The articles were:

1) "From Bushido to Budo: Distancing In the Development of Japanese Martial Arts" in the October 1992 issue of Karate International magazine.

2) A cover story in the December 1992 edition of Black Belt Magazine entitled "In Defense of Steven Seagal". *Browning proceeds to vomit all over the place*

3) A similar article on distancing in the Japanese Martial Arts published in Karate Kungfu Illustrated on December, 1992.

#2 & 3 mentions that Darrell Simon lives in the same city his drivers license says he does.

Rumours that D. Simon's next article is to be titled "Romosexuality and The Black Dragon Fighting Society: does idiotic legal manuvering make one illiterate and gay?" are totally false.

Im gonna represent myself prosay!

Glad you got them Sam. Again my point is not to cast aspersions on Jawney, he seems more than capable of doing that himself, but rather to point out that some of the claims of ownership expressed are dubious.

For example, one of the articles I sent Sam was literally an article that was stolen by another magazine after it was published in Karate Illustrated.... And there was nothing I could really do about it because it no longer belonged to me.

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 7:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Naw, Steven is too busy telling chicks he's ex-CIA and ex-Seal (both are not true) to bother with little old me.

In the early 1990s before the UFC, Steve was saying he could beat any man in a fight and then 12 other martial artists said, in essence, "when would you like to meet in the ring bub" and Steven said some crap about how his then wife wouldn't let him.

It was definately a Bullshido moment.
    dsimon writes:

Yeah its true. I definitely backed the wrong horse in that one. Oh well live and learn.

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 7:33pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey it happens. Phrost used to believe in Chi. :) Did you ever meet Seagal BTW? If so was he a jerk in person?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 10:00pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you all want a good laugh read jawney's latest blog entry. he's truly grasping at straws now that he realizes he and his buddy aren't going to make any easy money off of floyd. it is apparent now more than ever that he really really REALLY wanted to be in floyd's movie.

oh, and here's a classic- he claims he can't type well because he was electrocuted, but will soon make millions in a lawsuit from the guilty parties responsible for his keyboard- challenged disability.

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 11:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey it happens. Phrost used to believe in Chi. :) Did you ever meet Seagal BTW? If so was he a jerk in person?
    I never met him. Friends in Shasta said he was a considerate neighbor. Some personal failings cross the line and while I don't like to judge those in the limelight, Steve's issues are well known and given them I would not like to meet him. I was in Shasta a few times and probably could have through the auspices of my friends.

The man is a good teacher and he was the first traditionalist to really ignite Hollywood. I did get some interesting people calling about the article. I also as can be imagined pissed a few people off and they were kind enough to let me know. Fancy that!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/15/2008 8:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu Grip

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Chaos
    if you all want a good laugh read jawney's latest blog entry. he's truly grasping at straws now that he realizes he and his buddy aren't going to make any easy money off of floyd. it is apparent now more than ever that he really really REALLY wanted to be in floyd's movie.
    Y'know, I actually went there today before coming here. And, believe it or not, I found the Rosicrucian, "Opus Dei," Alister Crowley stuff to be fairly interesting. Sadly, however, lookin' at it all through the filter of its source, it's impossible to trust a single word on face value. All I can say is that it was interesting. That's kinda sad.

What's even more sad to me is what you pointed out. It was indeed clear from that post that Creeden wanted to be involved in Floyd's film. His way of showin' it defies every single law of logic and reason. Talk about 'cuttin' off your nose to spite your face.'

I don't know what to say. I'm stumped -- and I'm not often stumped. I mean, no one will argue me this, but I think that there really is something wrong with the guy -- and I don't mean that in the bad way it sounds.

It really, really, really bothers me to admit this. But, as I read those two recent posts, I wound up feelin' that it's all such a waste. There was a glimpse of intelligence, where in all the time before I thought the guy was something of an idiot. Now, I find myself wondering if he's...just a bi-polar tool.

I don't know. It's pretty sad either way.

If you're reading this Creeden, and I know you are, I hope that you get your **** together one day. Later on down the line, I honestly think you could have something valuable to offer all interested parties. That is, if you could ever manage to extricate your head from your ass. You're hurting yourself more than you're hurting anyone else.

[Shrug] I guess there's simply too much bad blood to say anything in a way that's nicer than that -- and that wasn't at all nice. I get that.

But I tried.
    Last edited by Kung Fu Pimp; 3/15/2008 8:41pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 11:15am

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    his posts are just a cut and paste job of commonly found google and wikipedia info (not to bust on you here felkoff.... i mean kung fu pimp!) the whole "i met with some priests in bosotn" thing is where he gets completely ridiculous. i wonder if he'll keep posting after the movie is released.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 6:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu Grip

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Chaos
    his posts are just a cut and paste job of commonly found google and wikipedia info
    Yeah, I can discern what's actually plagiarized from research resources and what's actually him. I didn't say it was perfect, but I just thought the work he put in was compelling enough to give credit.

Oh, and I ain't Felkoff.

I didn't realize that people other than Creeden thought I was. But I'm a 39 year-old black guy from Chicago. My name is Paco D. Taylor. Author, artist, assassin.

Floyd can vouch for me. Well, about the author and artist part. Haha

Paco (Kung Fu Pimp)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 6:40pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boy Blunder seldom gets much right. Why rain on his parade? Delusion is comforting to some folks.

Yo Paco, how are you. How did that hit in Brussels go last week? :-)

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 8:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shoto Kan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Floyd, just wanted to say hey. I'm one of Master Days guys from Ft Walton Beach. We met at Pittsburgh. This whole thing is crazy but I commend you on your fortitude and look forward to the finished product.