Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2008 7:19pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Floyd,

Let us know what happens tomorrow. Good luck with everything.

Mike S

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/05/2008 9:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu Grip

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    I go back to court tomorrow afternoon... We will see what happens tomorrow.
    "Via con Dios," "Good luck," "May the force be with you," and all that.

Posted On:
    3/05/2008 10:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given that Aguiar seems to be making arbitrary claims about ownership, I hope Floyd's proposal takes the form of a photocopy of his ass to ol' Billy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 5:54pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update from Justia

William Aguiar has decided to continue Pro Se and has asked the court for mediation.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal...11449/84/0.pdf

Mike S

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 6:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, Mike.

You know, I have this thing for recognizing patterns.

The first thing I noticed in the motion was the incorrect use of the word "know" in place of "now" and the use of an apostrophe "s" at the end of the words "videos," "asks," and "documents."

That's the same pattern of typos that I ripped "Creeden" about when he was using that Irish-named alias a little bit ago.

Aguilar should have had his "lawyer" proof read that document before he submitted it to the court.

No wonder the judge is being so patient. It's probably out of sympathy.

Either way, Fall River is a den of liars and thieves.
    Last edited by Kung Fu Pimp; 3/06/2008 6:38pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 7:59pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Back from Boston Part 2

I appeared in Boston Federal Court today with William Aguiar in front of Judge Wolf.

Aguiar was still not represented by a lawyer and expressed a desire for mediation. This mediation is not possible because he has not proven what he owns and I feel that there is nothing to bargain over until we clearly come to a conclusion on that.

All concerned would feel better if Aguiar got some representation to speed this process along and to help him understand the process and to give him some clarity about what constitutes Fair Use.

Aguiar has to report back to the Judge on his acquisition of a lawyer. The Judge was quite clear with him that there will be no more leniency for failure to meet the deadline for orders issues by the court. He is flirting with dismissal.

The Judge also warned him of possible damages, as I have been warned of the possibility of losing. But I have already been cleared by the court for my right to Fair Use of the materials I have. Aguiar cannot bring Sheppard and Kim back into the case unless he is assured that his paerwork is filed correctly and can clearly prove his claim. If he does he will be responsible for their legal fees as set in legal precedent in copyright cases. The Judge has warned him that it is his job to issue that order per the law in the event of his losing this case.

May 9th is the date for further scheduling, after Aguiar has obtained his lawyer or not and filed his updated paperwork that the judge has requested. I do not have to be there. I will be working on the film, moving forward to completion, preparing it for festivals and focusing on those tasks alone.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/08/2008 2:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Know Thyself

I hadn't been over to everyone else's favorite blog in a while. Come to think of it, I've only been there two or three times. It's too painful a read to be entertaining.

Anyway, at Floyd's suggestion (via his blog) I went over to try to have a quick read and a laugh.

Awww...Guess I made somebody mad two days ago when I pointed out my recognition of someone's pathological abuse of the English language. [Shrug] I warned the guy before that his typographical errors give him away "like DNA evidence on a rape victim."

Now, instead of being pissed off at me, he should be pissed off at all the elementary school teachers who passed him along without learnin' the difference between "know" and "now," and when to use a fuckin' apostrophe. Know what I'm saying?

There was also the laughable threat of litigation against me. Right. I'm quakin' all in my size 13 Timberland Chukkas over that ****.

I guess WDFS means a lot to ya, Creeden. Gawd knows you can barely even string five coherent sentences together. The chances of you ever writing a book, even one like WDFS, are pretty fuckin' nil. You ain't even smart enough to write a children's book.

And why is WDFS not in print again? Oh yeah. That would take some business sense.

And no real disrespect to Aguilar, but as long as he's using you as his moral support, legal council and public relations mouthpiece, his intelligence will stay in question.
    Last edited by Kung Fu Pimp; 3/08/2008 2:40am at .

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 2:10pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    haha nice!

I remember going up to an area not far from Fall's river in Mass when an ex girl friend of mine got hitched. And come to think of it at the wedding after a bit of local food and beverages I remember suddenly spelling things in my head phonetically..... And then I ain't got none seemed an acceptable way to express a lack of some resource or another. As the night wore on questions about our place in the universe and our ethical responsability made my "head huyt" and looking at anything but a back issue of Rin Tin Tin had too many of them big woyds in it. I guess around that time grabbing the bride's ass and asking for one more fah de sake of what mighta been didn't seem like such a bad thing ta do.
    Okay, when Creedon was last here he accused Dsimon, also known as Darrell Simon of lying when Mr. Simon cited his experience as a free lance writer.

Mr. Simon has just sent me a copy of three magazine articles he wrote along with a copy of his California drivers license.

The articles were:

1) "From Bushido to Budo: Distancing In the Development of Japanese Martial Arts" in the October 1992 issue of Karate International magazine.

2) A cover story in the December 1992 edition of Black Belt Magazine entitled "In Defense of Steven Seagal". *Browning proceeds to vomit all over the place*

3) A similar article on distancing in the Japanese Martial Arts published in Karate Kungfu Illustrated on December, 1992.

#2 & 3 mentions that Darrell Simon lives in the same city his drivers license says he does.

Rumours that D. Simon's next article is to be titled "Romosexuality and The Black Dragon Fighting Society: does idiotic legal manuvering make one illiterate and gay?" are totally false.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 3/13/2008 2:54pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 2:19pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Samuel Browning]
    2) A cover story in the December 1992 edition of Black Belt Magazine entitled "In Defense of Steven Deagal". *Browning proceeds to vomit all over the place*
    quote]

Did Segal try to hunt you down with his mob enforcement ninjas so he could vomit back? I don't mean to spread rumours but you never know...

Posted On:
    3/13/2008 2:57pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Naw, Steven is too busy telling chicks he's ex-CIA and ex-Seal (both are not true) to bother with little old me.

In the early 1990s before the UFC, Steve was saying he could beat any man in a fight and then 12 other martial artists said, in essence, "when would you like to meet in the ring bub" and Steven said some crap about how his then wife wouldn't let him.

It was definately a Bullshido moment.