--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Idiot i have already posted the case no. Guess you cant read either

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:12pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post it again and how come the cops didn't arrest him then your full of **** come on man , post the threats.

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well were is it barron, I don't see the threats, why can't satisfy your wife.

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    Anyway enough distractions. The motion for dismissal of the lawsuit has been filed by my lawyers.
    http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal...449/114/0.html

Its says the you bought the footage from Creeden? Its seems that your attornies are lying to the court. No signatures no sale.

Laurence

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio1
    This is John F Creeden

I do this because of John A Cole and the BDFS and the WKF.

1. I'm not UKI

2. if I catch Uki , i'll fuckin kill him . For saying the BDFS isn't real. I have my own issues with you all but this **** is off the hook.

3. The BDFS is real UKI why don't you come and see me,to see if its real.

4. I would never do anything like that to John Cole. I hold him in the highest repect.

5. Floyd I was asked by Cole and my father to leave you alone and I have. I have talked to Sa Bin Num and he has told me stories that I've heard

6. Bill has sent me a cease and desist order to shut down the blog, Floyd please post this letter. Ya I had fun busting balls, but enough is enough.

7 I've had a really big fall out with Bill III over all of this the film footage is my fathers and no one elses.

8. Verne how the finger, your school looks great, keep up the good work.

9. darrel we had some good conversations on line, JAWNEY RULES,lol

10 Floyd all you have to do is call my dad, he still wants to work with you. He has some great documents that you would be intrested in. Like who the wrestler is? And the other people in the film

11. Patricio I like the way you attacked my father,but I piss on your mother grave all the time.

12. Barron nobody threatened your wife nor your mother, i said you sexually couldn't satisfy your wife and she yearns for Billys return.

All the bullshit aside The old World Karate Federation are pioneers in the martial arts and we are all BDFS

I ask Samuel Browning to FUCKIN BAN UKI, ya I may have broken some balls but it was all fun to me.

I support Floyd and what he is doing, but not the way he did it.

John F Creeden III 5th Dan Black Dragon fighting Society.

p.s. Sam i would like to stay , but I can understand if you ban me
    thank you

Your a fake BDFS member just like your douche bag friend Barron.

Laurence

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey Barron your a small dicked prick that has no balls and no honor, if someone threatened my wife I would be at his door knocking it down and kicking his fucking ass, go to Fall River and openly challenge them, not on a keyboard were everyone has keyboard ball's.

Go their and show them you mean business, your so tough go their. You must be so insecure with your man hood, just like Radford Davis. Who you love so much you probably blow him.:new_cussi

Laurence
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lamokio@comcast.net Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    To: "barron shepherd" <coachbarron2000@yahoo.com>
    CC: Send an Instant Message masteraguiar@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: THAT'S ALL YOU GOT
    Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:32:19 +0000

if the footage was **** than why was it on you-tube . and the lie with your 81 year old mother and if i send you the money i want an agreement for the use of the film so it can never be used again. not by you or floyd. see it was about an agreement. you lied buddy you lied to webb and you lied to me. and we got alot to dicuss buddy. you think i was not going to find out your a fraud the people in your city gave you up. you are a laugh in the martial art's community. been in touch with tap-out and the ufc your black listed and i will continue until you come clean with what happened you don't just stop this sort of thing. maybe you should take up basket weaving or something your speed. you got and are nothing in the martial art's community your a laugh. just like the guy in the hokiddo school he said and i quote[ barron never trained a day in his life he's been know around here as a hustler barron only care's about money he is not respected] end quote. so by barron LOSER wendy n eed's a real man like me and billy we'll treat her right. and don't bother replying you don't mean **** until i get an agreement **** wad

First of all Billy lost you because of Jurisdiction in Massachusetts don't worry Barron he's coming for you in Indiana . So hide your wife she'll definitely thinking about Billys return.

oh let's not forget your remark here asking if my wife was a whore. You remember that you dont you? You really seemed to really want to make that point with all exclamation marks.

Why are you so mad at them , Why is she a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead explain it all away. Give me a reason that would justify verbal public attacks insults and threats to my wife. What kind of guy would do this to some one who really has nothing to do with what is going on. Would like me to post the others I think the point is obviously clear lowlife sack of ****.

No matter what you say you are the one who pussied out in December. YOU pussied out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NOT BDFS NEVER HAVE BEEN NEVER WILL BE. Knowing the kind of scum you are who would want to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UKI, for your info, since you seemed to be preoccupied with the size of my dick. I am hung like a horse. My nick name in high school was ball bat. I'll let you figure it out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 12:49pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is just fucking priceless - truly. Lamokio is back, 'course he wouldn't admit to being Creeden when he WAS Lamokio, but now IS Lamokio to validate Uki. And now Uki is letteing loose, in grand Creeden style.

Dude, you are so stealthy. You should work for the freakin' CIA!

Is Samuel checking IP addresses? Or perhaps Uki the spy is posting once from a Starbucks, then driving like a wildman back home in a Ford Pinto to follow up with Uki?

Creeden, I promote you to the rank of "Ninja Tard"