Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 5:09pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Simon,

Don't forget Creedens trip to Mexico to fight Dux. Remember the sombrero he had on. I wish we could include Joey Chicago but I think that happened on the BDFS website.

Mike S

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 11:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Dante

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Im an investor in fall rivers film.

Hi guy's I would like to enter into this little **** pot you have going.

Dux and Kili and Floyd Webb and who ever else can come to Fall River and fight. You all talk **** but you wont go there. I fought and trained in Bill Aguiar school and you guys are ****. Floyd Webb has nothing on John Keehan and all of this is bullshit and your the frauds.Kili let me ask you this. if you are such a great fighter just come forward and challenge him to a fight why hide. it prove your a fraud and a weasel. what do you want your a Dux student.

I trained with the like's of Manny Dias, Tony Varao, Roger Sartini. All are real BDFS black belts.My head instructor was Creeden Sr. and Walter Pomprowicz

AND MY GRAND MASTER WAS AND IS WILLIAN V AGUIAR JR. THE ONLY TRUE GRANDMASTER OF THE BDFS. Besides John Keehan.

all of your bullshit cert'S dont mean **** until you step on the mat with them. AND UNTIL THAT TIME YOUR ALL WORTHLESS FRAUDS.

I have sat down with several BDFS original members who knew Keehan directly and fought at the Taunton death matches. And who were directly involved with the Puralator robbery. The film footage Floyd webb is using is black and white and shitty. i have in my possession 8 and 16 mm footage pertaing to Ed parker in 1959 with John Keehan and The poison hand footage that William Aguiar III has is in HD. And several other video of him sighing authgraph's.

AND ILL PUT THIS IN BOLD LETTER FOR FLOYD WEBB TO SEE, YOUR TATICS ARE A SHAME TO LEGITIMATE PEOPLE IN THIS FIELD. IN ANY DOC OR LITERARY PIECE YOU ALWAYS ASK FIRST. I KNOW PEOPLE IN THIS FIELD FOR OVER 45 YEAR HAVE NEVER TAKIN SOMEONE I.P. AND USED IT FOR MONETARY GAIN.

Then there was the time Creedon was harping on about something so Floyd posted a video of Creedons father contradicting him.
    i asked Creeden Jr the very same thing. And you know what his reply was " Im to old of a cat to be fucked by a kitten. He also said he knew he was in with ashida kim and Barron Shepperds.

ASK FLOYD WEBB THIS QUESTION HOW DID HE KNOW ASHIDA KIM FIRST???????

YOU ALL CAN TALK **** BUT YOUR **** AS PEOPLE WHO TRY TO STEAL AND SLANDER SOMEONES HISTORY. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

And John cole who is an awesome human being said " those little wimps cant reinvent the wheel" And a diret quote from John Cole speaking to Floyd Webb.. After 1971 you have no movie.

http://www.blackdragon.co.za/content..._ifaa_history/

Aguiar died in January, 2005. The fact is according to Chicago BDFS original members, due to the obstacle of distance between them, William V. Aguiar received minimal training. However, he was granted use of the BDFS name and key to Keehan’s office in order to co-host seminars and tournaments, in the 1970’s. Appearing with John Keehan in Black Belt magazine but the title “Supreme Grandmaster” as claimed by his son Bill Aguiar III is invented after Keehan’s death. Notwithstanding, the name Black Dragon Society was trademarked by Bill Aguiar III in the USA, in 2008, as it pertains to operating schools and providing other instructional services.
    Bill Aguiar III was not born when the initial Chicago/Keehan BDFS was created. No evidence exists that demonstrates he has ever been ranked or recognized as a certified teacher of The Black Dragon Fighting Society (even by his own father, now deceased) says BDFS original members, Grandmasters, Lawrence Day, Ashida Kim, Ernie Reynolds, Michael Felkoff, Doug Dwyer, etc. which has erupted into a rift.
    It is erroneously stated in Wikipedia, Aguiar III and his Fall River Mass hosts the Official Black Dragon Fighting Society website, as well. In spite of the fact as can be determined by visitation THE OFFICIAL BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY WEBSITE EXISTS UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE ORIGINAL BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY MEMBERS, AS STATED ON THE HOMEPAGE.
    BULLSHIT I SAY IF WILLIAM THE II IS SUCH A FRAUD THEN GO TO FALL RIVER AND FIGHT HIM. YOUR ALL CHICKEN **** KEYBOARD COMMANDO'S

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 11:47pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What?

Are you, how do they say, retarded?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:55am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do all those dudes from failtown write the same way?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 4:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxie Ryu View Post
    Hi guy's I would like to enter into this little **** pot you have going.
    Oh, hi Jawney.

Can you please give poor Billy a break? I mean, he hasn't even had a chance to catch his breath after the last fall you set him up for, and here you are trying to get him to take another one. Let the dude speak for himself.

If you really want to see Kili fight, you could have just shown up for the one you had scheduled with him. Oh, that's right. You're a starter not a finisher.

**** off and die.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There have been some good moments mentioned, some of you have sent me a few via Pm as well. I am not going to comment on these moments. My job is to be neutral and let people show what they remember about the thread before I write it up.

Lets face it... the last thing this thread has been about is Floyd making a movie... this thread imploded from day one and became its own Hegelian dialectic! With Hegel we eventually ascend through the forces of a historical based idiological determinism to a point of pure spirit that recognizes itself as God's grace sic ad infinitum!, somehow I don't think the dialectic on this thread yields the same result... but then again I always hated Hegel.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 11:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Dante

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Heres a good one for ya all to read

Being part of the movie were doing here in Fall River. I met chris Pieschala last week and its seemed to me something was fishy about this guy..

In a nut shell Chris Pieschala robbed a old man of his belonging's namely John F Creeden Jr and then tried to sell the memobillia to book writers.

He is a thief and another Chicago loser.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 11:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxie Ryu View Post
    Being part of the movie were doing here in Fall River. I met chris Pieschala last week and its seemed to me something was fishy about this guy..
    "Fishy" in what way? The sense of deja vu when you "met" him last week perhaps?

In a nut shell Chris Pieschala robbed a old man of his belonging's namely John F Creeden Jr and then tried to sell the memobillia to book writers.
    He did all of that in a nutshell? ****, TKD really is good for flexibility. I must say though, that I was not aware that your father was the property of an "old man". Is the term "memobillia" a pejorative for slave in Fall River? From your previous posts under another name, I had gathered that the institution of slavery enjoyed some popular support in your neck of the woods. I must confess, however, that I have not heard this particular term before.

He is a thief and another Chicago loser.
    Lovers tiff Jawney? I suppose that we should have known that with the external unifier of the court case now absent, the treehouse gang would tear itself apart.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 10:10pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm back! Did you miss me?

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 10:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

gt it in tonight thread write up happens!!!!

Any insinuations, altercations or, permatations..... Tonight my little girlfriends tonight!!

Thread write up happens so get anything in
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.