233143 Bullies, 3600 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 6778
Page 674 of 678 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674 675676677678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2010 8:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    well you know know now teh fail river inbreds will try and parlay this into a personal success, instead of an obvious swamp of retardedness.
    It will probably look something like this:

Ha!:icon_cycl

So Floyd didnt get a sent out of Billy! Thats $2,500 in his back pocket where it belongs!:XXblowkis

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!111!!!!!! !

That will teach you to trie and sue Fall River!:occasion1

But this isnt over yet Floyd! Not by a long shot!:adios:

Now its Grandmaster (promoted on the weekend after learning the sekret treehouse handshake (Hint: we dont actually use our hands)) Pieschalas turn to file hs suite in Fedaral Grand High Super Court .. with Creeden as the Judge! The court will be held in the woods, with us wearing our gis .. Oyama style .. WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!

THATS RIGHT! We wont give any advance warning! We wont tip our hands! Floyd wont even be invited! Noone will now when it is where it is or what he verdict is! And none of you can make us tell! YOU CANT CALCULATE WHAT YOU CANT SEE!

HAhahahahHAhahaAhhhh!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2010 11:37am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A farewell word or two ????????

Floyd, congratulations on the settlement. I am sure that it is a relief for both you and William III to have an end to the ordeal. Perhaps the only good thing to come of all this is that extra research time. I am as you know looking forward to the film.

To Darrell, you are one brave soul. I fear for your physical and mental well being. Before you start re-reading the past 3 years of insanity, you may want to pad the walls and ceiling of your office and maybe even employ a medic or two to stand in the wings, just in case. Should you type fast enough to prove Einstein correct, give me a call as there, (their), are a few things in the past that I would like to revisit.

To all others, both friend and foe, this thread has at times been fun and at times not, but always entertaining. I do think you are all very creative and enjoyable folks. I wish you all the best that life can offer.

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert
    Master of nothing, just an old martial artist trying to give back to the art I love.

Posted On:
    5/30/2010 11:44am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we all have a date when the film premieres. I will start the summary shortly
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/07/2010 5:02am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So long and thanks for all the fish

Posted On:
    6/07/2010 12:42pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

write up

its coming guys, I am a bit behind
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2010 8:51pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Don't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    its coming guys, I am a bit behind
    Darrell, don't forget the part about Creeden and Pieschala being idiots and frauds! That is my favorite part!

Mr. P, very nice post. I could not think of a better ended. LMAO

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 2:44am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Darrell, don't forget the part about Creeden and Pieschala being idiots and frauds! That is my favorite part!

Mr. P, very nice post. I could not think of a better ended. LMAO
    what you guys could do is maybe write in about some of your favorite thread moments.... My b'day is coming up so I will do the the write up just before (the 18 th of june) giving people another good solid week to post their favorite happenings.
    dv
    Whatever happens Ralph, you get your DVD's burned first!! AS PROMISED!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 3:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of my favourite parts was when Floyd went hunting for Pieschala to demand an appology for the abusive phone call.

I could smell the **** in Pieschalas pants here in England.

Then there was the time Creedon was harping on about something so Floyd posted a video of Creedons father contradicting him.

Oh and the time Floyd Challanged Pieschala and after constant "I could kill you with one finger" style posturing Pieschala dicktucked so hard he almost lost his hand up his anus. "Oh Lawd you challanged me to an illegal fight im calling the FBI"

Not to mention the Creedon vs Kili, "Im going to kick your ass Kili but not if it means i have to fill out a form, Meet me in a forest so my KKK biker freinds can make sure its a fair fight"

I better stop there or ill be here all day.
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 5:59am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont forget the Famous "Go **** Your Self" BDFS certificate. That was a classic.

Mike S

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 6:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    Dont forget the Famous "Go **** Your Self" BDFS certificate. That was a classic.

Mike S
    OMG , how could I have forgotton that , Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
    King without a crown