223815 Bullies, 3792 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 6778
Page 672 of 678 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672 673674675676 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 4:38am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    cool bro, nice shirt. Whats Royce like to roll with?
    Unfortunatly I didnt get to roll with him.

But he is a great guy, I was fortunate enough to have dinner with him and some others from the fight school yesterday and he his really funny.

Nothing as I expected as he always seams so stern whenever I have seen him.

Hopefully ill get the opertunity next time he visits (when my bjj doesnt suck so much)
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 4:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well thats a bit of a bummer. Was it a seminar or does he jsut drop by? Haha that would be pretty sweet.
    Did you eat at a brazillian place? do they even have them in UK? I went to one and the waiters walk around with sword-like things packed with bbq meats and random fruits, good after training protein meal!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 6:25am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I guess we could all head over to Patricios thread.

MIke S

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 6:32am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was a seminar, he comes once a year and does gradings.
    It was Italian food , there are a few Brazilian restaurents in London but ive never tried them.
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 11:14am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suspect its going to take DSimon a few weeks to write up the thread summary, so we are probably open until the end of June.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 1:28pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Well, before I close the thread we have two final pieces of business.

1) DSimon offered to produce I thread summary. I would like to take him up on this offer.

2) Want to publish an unsigned draft of the agreement that Billy and Floyd signed off on. Floyd, do you have any real objections to me doing so?

Sam, Tell ya what. Please hold off until DSimon finishes what will most likely be a HILARIOUS summary. Let's send the thread out with a bang. I will be in touch with DS.

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 1:56pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I want to do it before hand so Chris can attempt to explain why the agreement doesn't say what it says and D can incorporate it into the article.

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 3:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys... sorry for the absence, been in a kumite tournament with Lousiana parish buroacracy involving the development of some 53 acres of land. It is going well but has taken quite a lot of my time and energy.

Let me know when a closing is immanent and I will get on it.

Let me just say that Lizzie Bordon was perhaps the most famous resident of Fall's River and that fact should act as a prologue to a most interesting area of the country geographically. There is no known language group to which Fall's Riverese belongs... genetically the family tree branches off as well. In fact some noted geneticists have stated that the human population there-in comes directly from Lucy and developed a thumb a generation and a half ago.

Falls River is a proud place where courtship still often involves a direct link between the nose and the anus. Floyd never could have imagined that he would have, in essence, a movie within a movie, a drama that would dwarf the one he was writing about. To which I say: dear heir director you might want to know that the person who made the most money (documented) during the gold rush in california was in fact a woman who sold apple pies and other eats to the minors.... Jawney and Chris and mattey ane timy too! wow! Is this another project in the making? are these guys the apple pies that are flying out of the oven that smell of cinnoman and sugar and untold riches?

Only time will tell and as a humble servant with nary the artistic ambitions of "Frankie or Vinnie", much less Kubreck I can only record for posterity this twisted tale! this thread that has, it is rumored, made such stalewart mods as IIF laugh hysterically and drool at the mouth uncontrollably.... made such luminararies as CY want to jump off a bridge (thank god there are not many in Minnesota!) and was rumored to make Phrost want to abandon MMA in favor of a full contact Knitting forum. This thread has decreased my IQ considerably and no doubt the summary will make me a wall eyed microsiphelic inbreed... but like that train wreck one cannot take their eye off of... the compulsion to see this through is just too strong....

so when the time is right I shall once again enter the twisted wa-ald of da boys in falls riva. God help me, please if they find me on the bottom of the bay, tell the authorities I tried!!!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 9:13pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Closing is imminant, please write the article when you can.

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 9:23pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Closing is imminant, please write the article when you can.
    ok I promised Ralph severe a vid burn... I will get that done in the next few days, then i will get the summary out. Should I just put it at the end of this thread? Or start another thread?
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.