233397 Bullies, 3917 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6778
Page 671 of 678 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671 672673674675 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 9:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hurrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhm gonna sue you wascal durrrrrrrrrr

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 10:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Come up with some new material for ****'s sake

Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Wow Barron, where'd you come from?

You guys don't want the truth, it exposes you all .. Creeden is just the asshole who loves pointing it out. OH wait, then I'm the dick because I quit helping "it" (I will never utter that name again) because I know he's lying. So he attacks me and I fight back and I'm not even starting yet "it".

The kicker is I loathed Creeden .. look at "its" blog. "Freaking laser beams on your lawyers .. " mocking Creeden. Then I talked to him and what was meant to be "meet me because I want to hurt you" .. 4 hours later it became clear that we had a common history because we both knew the same stories "it" hasn't bumbled into even now.

Then I got know Creeden's Dad, again he was telling stories my instructor told me over 20 years ago .. same tone .. same detail .. You see I only knew OF Fall River never the names of the people in it. Not actually thanks to "it" I've come to know them and save one in particular who is a douche like his father; have come to become friends with ALL of them just like my instructor before me .. My instructor stuck with Keehan unlike the others, actually knew him in California ("it" never figured that part out) .. So in a way he was unique man in two ways.

1. Knew John in the Midwest AND Fall River
    2. Was a street thug and a nasty fighter (Dwyer even punks out & my instructor has passed). But found Christ & of all things became a Police Chaplin and I buried a good man.

Of course "it" has to attack me. I know what I am talking about lest you all forget "it" asked me to be a consultant on "its" film .. You forgot didn't you ladies? Once I found out there was no truth in "its" work, I walked away. It's called integrity.

But now "it" has a problem I befriended Fall River via old ties (i.e. the bikers who were at Taunton and John Jr was one like my instructor ... ask Mas .. wait you can't "it" burnt that bridge too trying to be sneaky) .. "it" has an even bigger problem now for disrespecting one of the few who got out Dante's Inferno and straightened himself out. Well, I'm his heir .. so now it's personal .. even if "it" only said such things to piss me off.

Bullshido, and I've said this all along is a diversion, a game just to keep the eyes off the ball ... Actually it was Creeden Jr.'s idea he's patient & nasty. I can only imagine the stuff he and my instructor did back in the day.

What amazes me is after all this time, and I've been telling you morons, you fools are STILL completely clueless & fell for the Bullshido diversion.

I've said all along this is a game to me a combination of Chess & Poker. Chess ended with the court the frauds bluffed and got called .. Now I'm about to cash in my chips .. I said a long time ago when this is over we can judge truth with the final years W-2 & earnings .. "it" is down .. We're up just not explaining .. and it ain't over yet.

There's still a tab in Indiana to be paid, I know a few "collectors" but "it" made it personal .. So I'm going to handle it personal (think court and the time I've had to prepare on all you schmucks, hi Sam).

Relax enjoy the show, it's going to be real fun & legal too :icon_sunn

I remain telling the truth to the deaf and stupid,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. "it" I wouldn't go to fall river if I were you.

Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch, what is this, like the 30th fucking time you've told this gay ass story?

And it's the same goddamn things every single time:

-"Wahhh, I told Fwoyd not to go to Fall River and he go anyway!"

-"Waaahh, my instructor was a biker and then he found Jesus and became a police chaplain!"

-"Waahhh, I used to hate Creeden, now I suck his cock online every chance I get because I got mad that Fwoyd didn't want to focus his entire film on my dead instructor who ussed to be a biker who found Christ and then became a police chaplain!"

Give it the **** up you dumb ass!

Nobody has chimed in to go "Wow Chris, what a fascinating story and exciting life you have!"

Jesus Christ, do you think the power of repetition and suggestion are actually going to work? Read the writing on the wall retard:

NOBODY LIKES YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 11:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One word "Owned"
    You certainly were.

As I recall, you had the opportunity to confront Kili in a sanctioned match, but you didn't show up.

Because you are a coward and a fraud. Just like all your "friends".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 9:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha he conveniently leaves all that reality **** at the door. Everyones scared of him man, dont you know?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2010 8:23pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

a wittle patience wascal

I've been busy ...

I'm not in this to be liked stupid. Fortune & Glory, and to set some things right.

Just like I did last night "it", like I said my problems are your problems on this since you decided to put me "in the spot light". It's on your tab, and like the Mas phone call I didn't find it funny. It's going on your tab.

All I asked for from you was an apology.

Well, I'm in a unique position and from what I heard via the grapevine (a lawyer) I'm in a position to be your biggest problem yet. I don't want to be but crap like last night, your tab is coming due.

But you are nothing to me, you aren't human enough to say "sorry" .. there's no money in you. I'm on other things .. but I plan to circle back. So those who have been **** heads to me you will pay & my friends will profit .. those in the middle stay there it's about to get nasty in the midwest as one "it" supporter found out last night.

So relax, just been busy on something much bigger.

I've learned one thing from all of this & it was from Creeden's father. Righteous Anger & Justice are great especially when served with lots of patience. (and you know I don't bluff) It's going to happen when I choose. But you will pay your tab.

Relax enjoy the show .. it won't be on this forum.
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Anybody read Justia yet? I've got scans if you want them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 6:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not in this to be liked stupid. Fortune & Glory, and to set some things right.
    Indy! I'm so glad you're not dead!

Just like I did last night "it", like I said my problems are your problems...
    Floyd does not have anything approaching your problems, you delusional fuckstain.

...on this since you decided to put me "in the spot light". It's on your tab, and like the Mas phone call I didn't find it funny. It's going on your tab.
    Which will be paid how? Ooh, the suspense.

All I asked for from you was an apology.
    For what exactly? Going to Fall River against your advice? He needs to apologise for this? Or are you referring to Floyd's alleged slurs against your instructor? You know, the ones that you can't seem to find when asked? If it helps, I'm certainly sorry that you are a racist, lying, cowardly, immature dickhead.

Well, I'm in a unique position and from what I heard via the grapevine (a lawyer) I'm in a position to be your biggest problem yet. I don't want to be but crap like last night, your tab is coming due.
    Oh noes! The suspense! The agony of the suspense! Let's try and guess.

But you are nothing to me...
    Your continued posting suggests otherwise, but I digress...

you aren't human enough to say "sorry" ..
    So you aren't looking for an apology after all.

there's no money in you.
    So not money either. Rules out legal action.

I'm on other things ...
    This explains much. Do you know where I could lay my hands on say, half an ounce of these "things"?

...but I plan to circle back. So those who have been **** heads to me you will pay & my friends will profit .. those in the middle stay there it's about to get nasty in the midwest as one "it" supporter found out last night.
    Care to be specific about this? Oh, sorry, forgot who I was dealing with for a second.

So relax, just been busy on something much bigger.
    I am sure that Creeden's cock is not that impressive.

I've learned one thing from all of this & it was from Creeden's father. Righteous Anger & Justice are great especially when served with lots of patience.
    That's what you learned from this? Really? That's all? That wasn't even the lesson you moron.

(and you know I don't bluff)
    Aha! Your revenge is to cause Floyd an internal hemmorage when he reads this! No, that can't be it. Too old a joke.

But you will pay your tab.
    Again, how? Given that you no longer expect an apology, that you do not believe Floyd can pay any money in a settlement, how do you intend to collect on this "debt"?

Relax enjoy the show .. it won't be on this forum.
    It would probably be wise if you kept it here Chrissy. The real world has consequences. After ruling out both an apology and legal action, we seem to be left with a vague suggestion of one of Fall River's famed "50 Bikers/$20 solution" paybacks. If a normal person wrote this, it would be a threat. Coming from you, it's just another failed attempt at intimidation. **** off and die.

Posted On:
    5/26/2010 10:13pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, before I close the thread we have two final pieces of business.

1) DSimon offered to produce I thread summary. I would like to take him up on this offer.

2) Want to publish an unsigned draft of the agreement that Billy and Floyd signed off on. Floyd, do you have any real objections to me doing so?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2010 11:56pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Well, before I close the thread we have two final pieces of business.

1) DSimon offered to produce I thread summary. I would like to take him up on this offer.

2) Want to publish an unsigned draft of the agreement that Billy and Floyd signed off on. Floyd, do you have any real objections to me doing so?
    I have mixed feelings on this thread being closed. It's been part of my life for so long now that I'm going to feel kind of lost without it. Farewell old friend. You will be missed in a sick twisted sort of way.

Hope you get your two pieces of business finished before this shuts down Sam. I think it's only proper to put this thread to rest with a proper ending. I guess we will have to start a new thread once the lawsuit against you gets filed and Tarantino's Dante film is announced (hehe).

If anyone would like to discuss Dante or Floyd's film further please feel free to post on my Dante Library Forum http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/countdante/ or Floyd's blog http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/, My forum sucks compared to this one here, but when I have time to find a better one I will.

Thanks for the laughs guys.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 2:45am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this thread is closed im quite sure the arguments will continue elsewhere because although the title indicates that its about the court case it is really about Floyds film and people wanting to extort money from him because he is making it.
    Im not sure what the Bullshido policy is on the titles of threads in YMAS being related to the eventual reason for closing the thread but I would feel that a more fitting end to this thread would be a link to HMV showing the DVD of Floyds movie on sale when it is released.

Oh and here is a picture of me with Royce Gracie wearing a T shirt purchased from John Patricio!
    Attached Images  
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/27/2010 4:32am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool bro, nice shirt. Whats Royce like to roll with?