221468 Bullies, 4023 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 6778
Page 670 of 678 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670 671672673674 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 11:04pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I banned Creeden again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 11:49pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Would you like a medal or a chest to pin it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I banned Creeden again.

Does the cable company know you are in violation of their terms of service by running this site?

A little bird told me .. oh impartial one. :icon_bigs

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 11:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This is the guy who can't say it to my face .. I'm laughing to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    It's because they lost their ass and their platform. LMFAO

That my friend was truly an epic statement.

It is now in Creeden's eleventh hour that they are showing the depths of their scumbaggery. They never stood for anything, they never cared about anything, and funny part is they think that somehow we didn't see that.

Posers, bitches, frauds, wannabes, losers, and a plethora of four letter words could not describe the ball-less cowards they are.

John F. Creeden III and Chris C. Pieschala

"Bitches and Frauds Forever"
    One word "Owned"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 11:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I won't .. but "it" won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mneme View Post
    I actually think I'm going to miss this thread when it dies off. It's just been a bottomless well of entertainment (but in a sad way I guess).

Though I do love how the tone of certain people have changed the last few days. It's a little like watching someone from yellow bamboo explain why their no touch knockout didn't work THIS time.
    "it" is like herpes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 11:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just to remind you all how we played the game

Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Wow Barron, where'd you come from?

You guys don't want the truth, it exposes you all .. Creeden is just the asshole who loves pointing it out. OH wait, then I'm the dick because I quit helping "it" (I will never utter that name again) because I know he's lying. So he attacks me and I fight back and I'm not even starting yet "it".

The kicker is I loathed Creeden .. look at "its" blog. "Freaking laser beams on your lawyers .. " mocking Creeden. Then I talked to him and what was meant to be "meet me because I want to hurt you" .. 4 hours later it became clear that we had a common history because we both knew the same stories "it" hasn't bumbled into even now.

Then I got know Creeden's Dad, again he was telling stories my instructor told me over 20 years ago .. same tone .. same detail .. You see I only knew OF Fall River never the names of the people in it. Not actually thanks to "it" I've come to know them and save one in particular who is a douche like his father; have come to become friends with ALL of them just like my instructor before me .. My instructor stuck with Keehan unlike the others, actually knew him in California ("it" never figured that part out) .. So in a way he was unique man in two ways.

1. Knew John in the Midwest AND Fall River
    2. Was a street thug and a nasty fighter (Dwyer even punks out & my instructor has passed). But found Christ & of all things became a Police Chaplin and I buried a good man.

Of course "it" has to attack me. I know what I am talking about lest you all forget "it" asked me to be a consultant on "its" film .. You forgot didn't you ladies? Once I found out there was no truth in "its" work, I walked away. It's called integrity.

But now "it" has a problem I befriended Fall River via old ties (i.e. the bikers who were at Taunton and John Jr was one like my instructor ... ask Mas .. wait you can't "it" burnt that bridge too trying to be sneaky) .. "it" has an even bigger problem now for disrespecting one of the few who got out Dante's Inferno and straightened himself out. Well, I'm his heir .. so now it's personal .. even if "it" only said such things to piss me off.

Bullshido, and I've said this all along is a diversion, a game just to keep the eyes off the ball ... Actually it was Creeden Jr.'s idea he's patient & nasty. I can only imagine the stuff he and my instructor did back in the day.

What amazes me is after all this time, and I've been telling you morons, you fools are STILL completely clueless & fell for the Bullshido diversion.

I've said all along this is a game to me a combination of Chess & Poker. Chess ended with the court the frauds bluffed and got called .. Now I'm about to cash in my chips .. I said a long time ago when this is over we can judge truth with the final years W-2 & earnings .. "it" is down .. We're up just not explaining .. and it ain't over yet.

There's still a tab in Indiana to be paid, I know a few "collectors" but "it" made it personal .. So I'm going to handle it personal (think court and the time I've had to prepare on all you schmucks, hi Sam).

Relax enjoy the show, it's going to be real fun & legal too :icon_sunn

I remain telling the truth to the deaf and stupid,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. "it" I wouldn't go to fall river if I were you.

Don't be such poor losers ...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 12:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^butthurt

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 12:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just like cousin "it"

coachbarron2000 O RLY?

Where did I come from?
    Chris, if you would have read creedon's last post where he yet again is incapable of keeping my name out of it. Then you would understand my response. But apparently you did nt do that.

There was no reason to even bring my name up about stuff pertaining to the settlement between Floyd and Aquiar. I found out about just like everyone else. On bullshido. Sam called him out on his claims and yet some how he wants to bring me up because he cant deal with Sam or Floyd.

But Creedon could nt help it he had to bring my name up again and then I saw fit respond. My response which like my story has never changed. Creedon is and alway will be a grade A piece of ****.

The problem isnt whether not he knows the truth the problem is the way he acts, it always has been. People will chose to believe what they believe. I chose not to believe a word he says. I have spoken the truth about his actions and how his actions not only affect himself but those around him as well.

It is clear to me he has no intentions of setting things right only to make a bigger mess of things if he can. The fact he keeps bringing me up is proof he just want to keep throwing **** at people. Like a monkey in the zoo.
    All legends in your own minds .. which Creeden & I have tied up on Sammy's little board. You all missed the big game. My instructor always said "Aguiar" was the front man .. but no Keehan. John Jr. was the brains the one who whispered in the kings ear ...

I'm glad I'm friends with Creeden Jr. he's a patient sneaky mean bastard ..

Just for the record, why don't you dicks layoff friend's son. Just because he had the balls to stand up to you while Billy the SUPREME Grandmaster could only play with his balls and cry ... I think you should shut up about Creeden especially now that tough guy banned him. He's a friend of mine and I don't run like certain Chicagoans. "It" is going to learn.

So as you're not friends of mine and as I've said many times I don't even like 75% of you leave my friend alone or WE can have a problem. Soon I'll have the $$$ & time .. The good lord knows I've patiently had time to build up good legal strategy for all the YEARS of you pom pom girls rattling.

FYI -- Barron I caught you in 4 lies un-Creeden related. Don't expect me to defend you to Fall River .. I heard you are getting sued along with "it" too .. and Billy gets Ashida.

Don't think of Bullshido as work to us, what we haven't been saying (but distracting you here) is lining up fine. Destroying bad guys is just a hobby :)

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 12:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^more butthurt

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 7:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All legends in your own minds .. which Creeden & I have tied up on Sammy's little board. You all missed the big game. My instructor always said "Aguiar" was the front man .. but no Keehan. John Jr. was the brains the one who whispered in the kings ear ...

I'm glad I'm friends with Creeden Jr. he's a patient sneaky mean bastard ..

Just for the record, why don't you dicks layoff friend's son. Just because he had the balls to stand up to you while Billy the SUPREME Grandmaster could only play with his balls and cry ... I think you should shut up about Creeden especially now that tough guy banned him. He's a friend of mine and I don't run like certain Chicagoans. "It" is going to learn.

So as you're not friends of mine and as I've said many times I don't even like 75% of you leave my friend alone or WE can have a problem. Soon I'll have the $$$ & time .. The good lord knows I've patiently had time to build up good legal strategy for all the YEARS of you pom pom girls rattling.

FYI -- Barron I caught you in 4 lies un-Creeden related. Don't expect me to defend you to Fall River .. I heard you are getting sued along with "it" too .. and Billy gets Ashida.

Don't think of Bullshido as work to us, what we haven't been saying (but distracting you here) is lining up fine. Destroying bad guys is just a hobby :)

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Thanks for making my point. LOL. Well if it is going to be any thing like the last suit. I wont have anything to worry about. I have been threatened with that for three years now. I am ready for another frivolous suit complete with a counter action of my own. Just waiting to see if he is stupid enough.

Like I said wish you best of luck with the big movie deal.
    Last edited by coachbarron2000; 5/21/2010 7:49am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2010 7:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Waahhh, poor wittle cwybaby Cwissy

Does the cable company know you are in violation of their terms of service by running this site?

A little bird told me .. oh impartial one. :icon_bigs

So you couldn't handle being called on your bullshit, exposed as a coward, a racist, a fake Christian and a fake JDK master, not to mention being ridiculed for your bullshit huh? So now you're threatening to sue Bullshido for "violating the terms of the cable company" huh?

Wow Cwissy, you're quite a tough guy. You're pwecious widdle feewings got hurt and now you're threatening to sue the very sight YOU started mouthing off on.