1. #6671
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    Failure to support claims of military credentials that one claims on this site is a banable offense. I think you're full of ****, just like Dux, Kim and Keehan.
    This.

  2. #6672

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I can't believe I'm having an argument about legal matters with someone who can't even spell Pro bono.
    It's actually worse than that Sam. Jawney quoted your post in his moronic diatribe. That means he actually had the correct spelling right in front of him when he fucked it up. It has been obvious for years that the fuckstain has comprehension issues, but this is a new level of dumb even for him.

    Jawney, of course Floyd wanted out. He was the one being sued you stupid ************! You act like it was Floyd who brought this abortion of a case into a court and dragged it out for five years. Not surprising, since you also act like it was Floyd and Kili who dick-tucked on the fight in January instead of you and your butt-monkey.

    Bottom line, Aguiar brought the case, wasted five years of the court's time, then dropped it when his lawyers eventually managed to explain to him (using very small words) that he had nothing. If Aguiar could prove any of his claims, he would have won the case in a week. He can't, so he couldn't, **** him.

    No one is saying that Fall River is not part of the Dante story. The objection is that Fall River does not own the story, the story is there for the telling. The fact that the current crop of "Danteists" hiding in Fall River are a retarded gang of cowardly, racist fuckups who have about as much in common with the world of martial arts as a kid playing at soldiers has with the military is really just a side issue. I hope you guys enjoy being a comedy footnote in Floyd's film Jawney, because that will be your only claim to fame.

  3. #6673

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    66
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    It's actually worse than that Sam. Jawney quoted your post in his moronic diatribe. That means he actually had the correct spelling right in front of him when he fucked it up. It has been obvious for years that the fuckstain has comprehension issues, but this is a new level of dumb even for him.

    Jawney, of course Floyd wanted out. He was the one being sued you stupid ************! You act like it was Floyd who brought this abortion of a case into a court and dragged it out for five years. Not surprising, since you also act like it was Floyd and Kili who dick-tucked on the fight in January instead of you and your butt-monkey.

    Bottom line, Aguiar brought the case, wasted five years of the court's time, then dropped it when his lawyers eventually managed to explain to him (using very small words) that he had nothing. If Aguiar could prove any of his claims, he would have won the case in a week. He can't, so he couldn't, **** him.

    No one is saying that Fall River is not part of the Dante story. The objection is that Fall River does not own the story, the story is there for the telling. The fact that the current crop of "Danteists" hiding in Fall River are a retarded gang of cowardly, racist fuckups who have about as much in common with the world of martial arts as a kid playing at soldiers has with the military is really just a side issue. I hope you guys enjoy being a comedy footnote in Floyd's film Jawney, because that will be your only claim to fame.

    Jawney also stated before that Floyd "didn't have the balls to face Billy in federal court" and also implied that by his (Floyd's) lawyers filing for dismissal and compensation that that was somehow an act of capitulation.

    When I brought it to his attention that nobody LIKES being sued, and that by filing for dismissal Floyd was doing what any sane human being would have done (ie, get the stupid case over and done with ASAP) he continued to work his ridiculous angle that Floyd is somehow a coward for wanting to put the mess behind him.

    So yes, Jawny is a fucking tool and an inbred nudnick who thinks that "real men" desire to battle it out in extended court cases over "intellectual property" (like Billy or Jawney possess either) instead of ending them so that they can continue to work on their film.

    Can you say "DUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!????"

  4. #6674

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    brisvegas
    Posts
    63
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, these fail rivers inbred have blown my mind with their retardedness. I am acutally dumber from reading their posts. Thanks for nothing fucknuts.

  5. #6675
    floydwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wascal View Post
    When I brought it to his attention that nobody LIKES being sued, and that by filing for dismissal Floyd was doing what any sane human being would have done (ie, get the stupid case over and done with ASAP) he continued to work his ridiculous angle that Floyd is somehow a coward for wanting to put the mess behind him.

    So yes, Jawny is a fucking tool and an inbred nudnick who thinks that "real men" desire to battle it out in extended court cases over "intellectual property" (like Billy or Jawney possess either) instead of ending them so that they can continue to work on their film.

    Can you say "DUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!????"
    A bit of Clarification...Aguiar requested the settlement. I agreed to HIS offer to settle. No matter what the truth is some idiots will spin it whatever way they want. I think we learned this over 6000 posts ago.

  6. #6676

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    907
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    A bit of Clarification...Aguiar requested the settlement. I agreed to HIS offer to settle. No matter what the truth is some idiots will spin it whatever way they want. I think we learned this over 6000 posts ago.
    Floyd, did you say the settlement would be posted on Justia soon?

    If so, great.

    If not, unless you lawfully cannot, I would post it so there are no questions and all us folks who have been following this saga for so long can get some closure.

  7. #6677

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    66
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    A bit of Clarification...Aguiar requested the settlement. I agreed to HIS offer to settle. No matter what the truth is some idiots will spin it whatever way they want. I think we learned this over 6000 posts ago.

    Sorry for the mix up Floyd. Basically though, when it was getting hot in court, Jawney kept chiming in about how you didn't have the guts to see the whole thing through, which was the dumbest thing I think I have ever sen anybody post here in Cyberia.

    BTW Cwissy, do you still think I'm Floyd? "Waahhh, you're pretending to argue with yourself so that I'll think it's not YOU Floyd!"

  8. #6678
    TEA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BFNTX
    Posts
    2,763
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still waiting for Titanic Anus to support his claims of military service. If he can't, I want the ban hammer to drop on his thick skull like Thor's hammer.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

    Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

  9. #6679

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    brisvegas
    Posts
    63
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    I'm still waiting for Titanic Anus to support his claims of military service. If he can't, I want the ban hammer to drop on his thick skull like Thor's hammer.
    He should have got hit with an irl banhammer by his mum a long tiem ago

  10. #6680

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay "Clark"

    Please provide proof of military service and other psuedo military service as you previously claimed. I'll give you 72 hours.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO