232843 Bullies, 3943 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 6778
Page 667 of 678 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667 668669670671677 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2010 2:11pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan Arum View Post
    were does it say pro bono in the document it doesnt...so go luck
    The document doesn't say pro bono anywhere, I agree. Why would it, Clark? I have to assume that you don't understand the content of those docs.

FYI, pro bono means that Floyd doesn't have to pay his lawyers, win or lose. Costs and fees CAN be recovered from the losing party, however.

Both sets of Mr. Webbs attorneys have examples of their pro bono work posted on their respective websites: Stanford Law School and Foley Hoag LLP. Do you contend that they are lying as well?

Go luck, yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2010 2:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    Heres the way I see this thread. This thread is sort of like the Gratefull Dead and Jawney and Chris are the Dead Heads. After Jerry Garcia of the Gratefull Dead died the Dead Heads had nothing to do anymore. When this thread dies Jawney and Chris wont have anything to do anymore. I on the other hand will be watching Floyds movie about John keehan. But what the hell, at least Jawney and Chris still have each other. Thats got to count for something.

Mike S
    YOu are insulting thousands of Deadheads by making the above comparison.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2010 4:10pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by faybio View Post
    YOu are insulting thousands of Deadheads by making the above comparison.
    Yeah, I guess that really wasn't fair to the Dead Heads. Even when they are stoned they are smarter than those two put together.

Mike s

Posted On:
    5/15/2010 5:42pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A discussion of whether legal services were provided pro-bono would be in Floyd's retainer agreement with his lawyers and not in a settlement agreement.

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 11:20am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The little boy know nothing

HEY SAM PUBLISH THE DOCUMENT YOU HAVE, IT WILL SETTLE THE ARGUEMENT.

A discussion of whether legal services were provided pro-bono would be in Floyd's retainer agreement with his lawyers and not in a settlement agreement.
    Thats right but in their default judgement for sanctions the pleading never says pro bone. And if it free, they cant charge service rendered..So he doesnt have pro bone...he fuckin paid..

And considering you have the final agreement, you can get the retainer agreement.

When this thread dies Jawney and Chris wont have anything to do anymore.
    Thats what you think. But its seems you have to wait for Floyd movie, He back to Jimmy Calhoun on his blog...The fuckin guys going backwards.

Titanic Anus, I now officially accuse YOU of being a criminal.
    I am so move on.

The case has been settled. Floyd gets to keep making his movie. How much more unhinged can Aguiar get?
    Ah John you havent seen anything yet from these guys...You seem to think this ius the end.WRONG.

You are setting the human race back a few hundred years.
    Im ahead of you I can walk....hahahahaha

Since Aguiar settled this case Webb by default is NOT guilty. Suck it up little man.
    Both had to settle on it douche...When you see the document you will **** your pants if you havent **** yourself already diaper man.

Well the guy that wrote the book is dead, so who is he gonna ask? (Aguiar never proved in court that he owns the book.)
    Its never went that far Webb should have wewnt for the kill, but he didnt. Webb wanted out trust me he wanted out..

(unless the settlement says otherwise).
    It says all sorts of things like that. Thats why Floyd Webb isnt running his mouth...Trust me he didnt win at all.....its a moot.:eusa_wall

1) Proof of honorable discharge of STFU

2) Proof of employment with Blackwater/XE in some sort of security capacity (i.e. janitor or file clerk doesn't count) or STFU

3) Blackwater is generally hired by the State Dept, not the DOD, and even if it were hired by DOD, you would still be a civilian because you are not active duty in the military.
    Classified, thats wht you think.

It was never "adjudicated" that Aguiar owns the BDFS or the WDFS either.
    DOESNT NEED TO BE DOUCHE, WHO CANT WALK, HE OWNS THE COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS. SO HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH IT...YOU SHOULD CALL HIM PATRICIO HE HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU. A HOLE IN THE GROUND....HAHAHAHAHAHAH:homo:

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 12:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BULLSHIT!!!!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats right but in their default judgement for sanctions the pleading never says pro bone. And if it free, they cant charge service rendered..So he doesnt have pro bone...he fuckin paid..
    Try to use a little Google skills. I know you will ignore this or twist it to your own liking, but here is a little quote off the Legal Profession Blog

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/legal_profession/
    This is from May 8, 2009.

[quote from Blog]
    ...we hold that a court may, in its discretion and after considering the requisite statutory factors, award reasonable attorney's fees in a case where a party is represented by a non-profit legal services organization, or a pro bono attorney, irrespective of whether a fee agreement exists between the client and the attorney.
    [/quote]

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 3:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by faybio View Post
    Both sets of Mr. Webbs attorneys have examples of their pro bono work posted on their respective websites: Stanford Law School and Foley Hoag LLP. Do you contend that they are lying as well?
    Bump for Clark.

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 3:37pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe I'm having an argument about legal matters with someone who can't even spell Pro bono.

Charlie Don't Surf

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 4:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    1) Proof of honorable discharge of STFU

2) Proof of employment with Blackwater/XE in some sort of security capacity (i.e. janitor or file clerk doesn't count) or STFU

3) Blackwater is generally hired by the State Dept, not the DOD, and even if it were hired by DOD, you would still be a civilian because you are not active duty in the military.
    Failure to support claims of military credentials that one claims on this site is a banable offense. I think you're full of ****, just like Dux, Kim and Keehan.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.