223619 Bullies, 3690 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 6778
Page 666 of 678 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666 667668669670676 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 11:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan Arum View Post
    Mr. Buck knife

No I wanna show you personally dipshit. You threatened me with a weapon. I wanna shot you and then go to your house and have some fun. And ass I'm not a civilian
    I'll threaten you with my dick Florecita.

We ever meet in person I'm going to rape you till the room stinks then wipe my cock on your mom. I've seen genital scars more dangerous than you.

Is a hk 762 dummy. And Im sorry you dont have the money for one. But if you want your gun fight closer I will introduce you...Its up to you.
    Actually, that an HK "MR762",and you don't fucking own one because they are not being sold until September. Not to mention, why would you wait to buy the civilian model if you're not a civilian? Don't they issue expensive German penises like candy in whatever ultra sercret recon ninja squad employs you to use that "dime at one mile" bullshit your trying to sell?

Let me guess, you're the 48 year old virgin selling shitty beef jerky and home xeroxed copies of The Turner Diaries at the gun show? Your Jerky is over priced bitch.

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 12:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    . And ass I'm not a civilian
    While you are explaining things to your ass, tell it that "village idiot" is actually a civilian office.

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 12:05pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanna shot you and then go to your house and have some fun.
    Shot me? Like, buy me a shot, and then go to my house for "some fun"?

WTF?

Are you coming on to me?

Freudian slip much?

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 2:28pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To machette a.k.a. The gay man.

Shot me? Like, buy me a shot, and then go to my house for "some fun"?

WTF?

Are you coming on to me?
    Is that all you can do. I wanna know when we going to try to shoot me in the face big man. All you guy can do here is goof on spelling. I wanna know when this is going to happen. You said it first.

And ass I'm not a civilian
    And ass Im a military contractor. And what are you a store clerk...hahahahahahaha.

I'll threaten you with my dick Florecita.
    Thats the bull barrel you own then. No Floyd Webb will take care of you.

Actually, that an HK "MR762",and you don't fucking own one because they are not being sold until September. Not to mention, why would you wait to buy the civilian model if you're not a civilian?
    WWWaaaahhhh who make the fuckin gun Heckler and Koch Waaahhhahahahahah.

We ever meet in person I'm going to rape you till the room stinks then wipe my cock on your mom.
    So your gay....It shows

ultra sercret recon ninja squad employs
    Thats the Obama administration my friend. Go into the military get a honorable discharge and submit your resume to Blackwater now its called Xe. And go play with real men....oh thats right your gay like Floyd Webb

Your the type of guy who think Ashida Kim is oriental...:israel7va

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 2:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not surprisingly you misunderstood the context of the document that you were reading, clark.
    were does it say pro bono in the document it doesnt...so go luck

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 2:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that all you can do. I wanna know when we going to try to shoot me in the face big man.
    There's that gay inuendo again. Admit it, you desperately want to fondle my balls with your tongue.

And ass Im a military contractor. And what are you a store clerk...hahahahahahaha.
    Why do you talk to your ass?

And why do you boast about your job washing dishes in the mess hall?

WWWaaaahhhh who make the fuckin gun Heckler and Koch Waaahhhahahahahah.
    Yup, They shure do. Way to state the obvious, and still make yourself look like a pissy fucking moron.

So your gay....It shows
    Wishful thinking on your part. You do make your own inclinations quite obvious BTW.

Thats the Obama administration my friend. Go into the military get a honorable discharge and submit your resume to Blackwater now its called Xe. And go play with real men...
    I don;t know what the **** you're talking about, but you wrapped it up with more of your fag ****. I'm not surprised...

BTW, I had you in my sight picture as you typed your last post. I'm watching you right now tough guy.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 2:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go into the military get a honorable discharge and submit your resume to Blackwater now its called Xe.
    1) Proof of honorable discharge of STFU

2) Proof of employment with Blackwater/XE in some sort of security capacity (i.e. janitor or file clerk doesn't count) or STFU

3) Blackwater is generally hired by the State Dept, not the DOD, and even if it were hired by DOD, you would still be a civilian because you are not active duty in the military.

4) Please, for the love of God, take some remedial English and learn to spell and use proper grammar and syntax.

5) As always, I am amused at your attacking Frank Dux and Ashida Kim, whose fraudulent activities have been long exposed on this Web site, while nutriding Count Dante, who was almost as much of a fraud and a poser and certainly inspired Dux and Kim.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 2:57pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TO THE ACCUSED CRIMINAL FLOYD WEBB

http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/
    Titanic Anus, I now officially accuse YOU of being a criminal. See, now you are an accused criminal too.

Really then why didnt you unhinge his ass from his intelluctual property.
    The case has been settled. Floyd gets to keep making his movie. How much more unhinged can Aguiar get?

because its was best that you settled or you were gonna pay alot of money to him...Mr Pro bono we know that not true.
    So Aguiar wanted to settle this case because he was about to win a lot of money from Floyd? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

How can one pay for sanctions to lawyers if you didnt pay them...
    Why are you dumber than a box of lint? Just because Floyd's lawyers weren't charging him does not mean they weren't keeping track of billable hours.

hence your a liar and a fraud and a thief.
    Hence you're a moronic lint ball. Seriously, I think that's being generous. I've had pet rocks smarter than you. You are setting the human race back a few hundred years.

You werent proven innocence either, so your still accused.
    Hello, this is America! Citizen's do not have to prove they are innocent, it is up to prosecutors to prove they are guilty. Since Aguiar settled this case Webb by default is NOT guilty. Suck it up little man.

You already had the book thief, before you use something you ask..
    Well the guy that wrote the book is dead, so who is he gonna ask? (Aguiar never proved in court that he owns the book.)

You didnt so your a thief..
    Sounds like slander to me.

Favorably, but not adjudicated thats means your not in your right of fair use.Its was ruled on so your a liar and a thief and a fraud.
    It was never "adjudicated" that Aguiar owns the BDFS or the WDFS either.

Floyd never had to get fair-use "adjudicated" because Aguiar chose to settle the case. Therefor whatever Floyd puts in his movie that involves Dante or the BDFS is by default fair-use (unless the settlement says otherwise).

Before you go calling innocent men "liar", "thief" or "fraud" you need to spend some time looking in the mirror.

complete LIE. if you go to this link.
    http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal...73/111449/104/

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal...73/111449/104/

and go to number four...
    you will see Dkluft say out of our billing records and it says nothing of pro bono so your a liar and still an accused thief
    And you are an accused moron! The lawyer does not need to say he is doing a case pro bono. He just needed to show his billable hours. Aguiar should just count his lucky stars that Webb agreed to settle or he (Aguiar) would be stuck compensating the lawyers for all those billable hours.

Webb get your story straight
    No matter how straight a story is you are going to misinterpret and twist is how you like, so what difference does that make?

Respectfully Clark
    Respectfully??? Why do you keep signing off like that when none of your posts have anything to do with respect?

P.S. hey Webb your still a douche with no movie..
    Hey Creepen, you are still a douche with no movie (or lawsuit) either.

**** you,

Disrespectfully,

John
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 5/14/2010 3:07pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 5:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heres the way I see this thread. This thread is sort of like the Gratefull Dead and Jawney and Chris are the Dead Heads. After Jerry Garcia of the Gratefull Dead died the Dead Heads had nothing to do anymore. When this thread dies Jawney and Chris wont have anything to do anymore. I on the other hand will be watching Floyds movie about John keehan. But what the hell, at least Jawney and Chris still have each other. Thats got to count for something.

Mike S

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 6:09pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really cant wait for this film its going to be awesome.

Just felt I needed to share that with the group.

Proceed with banter.
    King without a crown