1. #6281

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ooooohh California!

    Let me guess, your going to be hanging out in the Castor district a lot, you know, "taking in" the night scene?

    You ever come around my place, and I'll send your ass home for free. One way ticket via "Magnum Airways" you little punk bitch.
    "Castro" Machette... the castor oil is used in the "castro" for the lubrication of a certain orifice.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

  2. #6282

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Call me fag boy .. Let's set that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ooooohh California!

    Let me guess, your going to be hanging out in the Castor district a lot, you know, "taking in" the night scene?

    You ever come around my place, and I'll send your ass home for free. One way ticket via "Magnum Airways" you little punk bitch.
    You mouthy jack offs may hate Creeden & I can explain why.

    1. You're jealous & we have history
    2. You love the taste of Floyd's cock
    3. We're going to make money & you fags at a minimum are looking at the IRS
    4. You won't back it on the map you are tough behind the keyboard (like your boyfriend is with you) and type a lot but know Creeden or myself will shove it down your throat in real life; even cement-head Billy would make you cry like the little girls you ar.

    5. and the best SE KNOW STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! neener-neener-neener!!! and we're not telling .. now give me your lunch money *****.

    but you Mr. mouth I'll be glad to face you break your jaw so you SHUT UP & break your hands so you can't type ... just me and you find a desolate area we'll work it out.

    That goes for the rest of you mouthy fags .. I'm making money now with this so I'll go on my dime .. post your address .. You won't because none of you have "teeth or balls"; so stop talking tough, let's go .. I make sure that lump in your throat is your nose LITERALLY.

    So go have cripple retard sex with Judas fagschette .. take Dux & "I'm the nameless fag with you".

    Floyd you are pissing me off again, and I'm about done with your ****.

    I remain :thefinger
    (your) Master C. C. Pieschala

    P.S. Wow! It really pays to be a winner (you queers wouldn't understand)

  3. #6283

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    but you Mr. mouth I'll be glad to face you break your jaw so you SHUT UP & break your hands so you can't type ... just me and you find a desolate area we'll work it out.

    That goes for the rest of you mouthy fags .. I'm making money now with this so I'll go on my dime .. post your address .. You won't because none of you have "teeth or balls"; so stop talking tough, let's go .. I make sure that lump in your throat is your nose LITERALLY.
    Chris, two things:

    1) No one is scared of you. You have already had your bluff called. Remember? The fight last month? The one you are talking like you won? You didn't even show up, let alone win, you craven nonentity.

    2) No one is going to show up to a deserted area to meet you. No one is giving out their address. This is because you have repeatedly proven that you have the ethics of a retarded nymphomaniac crackhead.

  4. #6284
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,046
    Style
    Grappling avec punches
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I'll smash your wheelchair over your gimpy head ..

    Ninja please!
    King without a crown

  5. #6285

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,121
    Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    You mouthy jack offs may hate Creeden & I can explain why.

    1. You're jealous & we have history
    2. You love the taste of Floyd's cock
    3. We're going to make money & you fags at a minimum are looking at the IRS
    4. You won't back it on the map you are tough behind the keyboard (like your boyfriend is with you) and type a lot but know Creeden or myself will shove it down your throat in real life; even cement-head Billy would make you cry like the little girls you ar.

    5. and the best SE KNOW STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! neener-neener-neener!!! and we're not telling .. now give me your lunch money *****.

    but you Mr. mouth I'll be glad to face you break your jaw so you SHUT UP & break your hands so you can't type ... just me and you find a desolate area we'll work it out.

    That goes for the rest of you mouthy fags .. I'm making money now with this so I'll go on my dime .. post your address .. You won't because none of you have "teeth or balls"; so stop talking tough, let's go .. I make sure that lump in your throat is your nose LITERALLY.

    So go have cripple retard sex with Judas fagschette .. take Dux & "I'm the nameless fag with you".

    Floyd you are pissing me off again, and I'm about done with your ****.

    I remain :thefinger
    (your) Master C. C. Pieschala

    P.S. Wow! It really pays to be a winner (you queers wouldn't understand)
    Master Putzfella, you're posting drunk, stupid, and delusional again.

  6. #6286

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    66
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    So I emailed Black Belt Magazine

    I just wanted to clarify Piss-schala's bragging post a few days ago when he aid "an interview is in the works." Their response (unsurprisingly) was "Black Belt has no association with this individual."

    Keep pretending to be relevant. "We have information and we're not telling!"

    Suuuurrrrre....

  7. #6287

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me guess Chris. They told you, "We'll get back to you." All that waiting for the phone to ring. All in vain.

  8. #6288

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    907
    Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wascal View Post
    I just wanted to clarify Piss-schala's bragging post a few days ago when he aid "an interview is in the works." Their response (unsurprisingly) was "Black Belt has no association with this individual."

    Keep pretending to be relevant. "We have information and we're not telling!"

    Suuuurrrrre....
    Crispy owned yet again. Great job Wascal.

    By the way Crispy, you and Creepen don't have to worry about not telling... you're not in the military. You can tell.

  9. #6289

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    673
    Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

    We're going to make money & you fags at a minimum are looking at the IRS
    Yes I am looking at the IRS. It is part of my job. However, next week I move up and someone else who I am training right now will be looking at the IRS. What specifically would you like me to look at?

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

    You won't back it on the map
    Hate that site. Why would I go over to MAP when this site is so much better? Or do you mean this map

    http://maps.google.com/maps


    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    you are tough behind the keyboard (like your boyfriend is with you) and type a lot but know Creeden or myself will shove it down your throat in real life; even cement-head Billy would make you cry like the little girls you ar.
    Then why do both of you duck EVERY fight arranged?


    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

    and the best SE KNOW STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! neener-neener-neener!!! and we're not telling .. now give me your lunch money *****.
    Most of us know more than Creppton since we got past the 5th grade.

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

    post your address .. You won't because none of you have "teeth or balls";
    Glad I am not a mouth fag. Also, where is my apology. Still waiting. Or can't you man up enough for that?

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

    Floyd you are pissing me off again, and I'm about done with your ****.
    Once again why? I don't see that Floyd did anything lately except arranged a fight you DUCKED.

  10. #6290

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Posts
    350
    Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeesh,

    Here we go again with Chris. More of the same old bullshit. You know Chris I actually have more respect for Creeden. You are a fucking idiot.

    Mike S

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO