230835 Bullies, 4215 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6778
Page 629 of 678 FirstFirst ... 129529579619625626627628629 630631632633639 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 6:53pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ooooohh California!

Let me guess, your going to be hanging out in the Castor district a lot, you know, "taking in" the night scene?

You ever come around my place, and I'll send your ass home for free. One way ticket via "Magnum Airways" you little punk bitch.
    "Castro" Machette... the castor oil is used in the "castro" for the lubrication of a certain orifice.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 3:55am

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Call me fag boy .. Let's set that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ooooohh California!

Let me guess, your going to be hanging out in the Castor district a lot, you know, "taking in" the night scene?

You ever come around my place, and I'll send your ass home for free. One way ticket via "Magnum Airways" you little punk bitch.
    You mouthy jack offs may hate Creeden & I can explain why.

1. You're jealous & we have history
    2. You love the taste of Floyd's cock
    3. We're going to make money & you fags at a minimum are looking at the IRS
    4. You won't back it on the map you are tough behind the keyboard (like your boyfriend is with you) and type a lot but know Creeden or myself will shove it down your throat in real life; even cement-head Billy would make you cry like the little girls you ar.

5. and the best SE KNOW STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! neener-neener-neener!!! and we're not telling .. now give me your lunch money *****.

but you Mr. mouth I'll be glad to face you break your jaw so you SHUT UP & break your hands so you can't type ... just me and you find a desolate area we'll work it out.

That goes for the rest of you mouthy fags .. I'm making money now with this so I'll go on my dime .. post your address .. You won't because none of you have "teeth or balls"; so stop talking tough, let's go .. I make sure that lump in your throat is your nose LITERALLY.

So go have cripple retard sex with Judas fagschette .. take Dux & "I'm the nameless fag with you".

Floyd you are pissing me off again, and I'm about done with your ****.

I remain :thefinger
    (your) Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Wow! It really pays to be a winner (you queers wouldn't understand)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 5:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    but you Mr. mouth I'll be glad to face you break your jaw so you SHUT UP & break your hands so you can't type ... just me and you find a desolate area we'll work it out.

That goes for the rest of you mouthy fags .. I'm making money now with this so I'll go on my dime .. post your address .. You won't because none of you have "teeth or balls"; so stop talking tough, let's go .. I make sure that lump in your throat is your nose LITERALLY.
    Chris, two things:

1) No one is scared of you. You have already had your bluff called. Remember? The fight last month? The one you are talking like you won? You didn't even show up, let alone win, you craven nonentity.

2) No one is going to show up to a deserted area to meet you. No one is giving out their address. This is because you have repeatedly proven that you have the ethics of a retarded nymphomaniac crackhead.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:19am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll smash your wheelchair over your gimpy head ..

Ninja please!

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 7:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mouthy jack offs may hate Creeden & I can explain why.

1. You're jealous & we have history
    2. You love the taste of Floyd's cock
    3. We're going to make money & you fags at a minimum are looking at the IRS
    4. You won't back it on the map you are tough behind the keyboard (like your boyfriend is with you) and type a lot but know Creeden or myself will shove it down your throat in real life; even cement-head Billy would make you cry like the little girls you ar.

5. and the best SE KNOW STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! neener-neener-neener!!! and we're not telling .. now give me your lunch money *****.

So go have cripple retard sex with Judas fagschette .. take Dux & "I'm the nameless fag with you".

I remain :thefinger
    (your) Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Wow! It really pays to be a winner (you queers wouldn't understand)
    Master Putzfella, you're posting drunk, stupid, and delusional again.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 7:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So I emailed Black Belt Magazine

I just wanted to clarify Piss-schala's bragging post a few days ago when he aid "an interview is in the works." Their response (unsurprisingly) was "Black Belt has no association with this individual."

Keep pretending to be relevant. "We have information and we're not telling!"

Suuuurrrrre....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 8:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me guess Chris. They told you, "We'll get back to you." All that waiting for the phone to ring. All in vain.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 8:29am

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wascal View Post
    I just wanted to clarify Piss-schala's bragging post a few days ago when he aid "an interview is in the works." Their response (unsurprisingly) was "Black Belt has no association with this individual."

Keep pretending to be relevant. "We have information and we're not telling!"

Suuuurrrrre....
    Crispy owned yet again. Great job Wascal.

By the way Crispy, you and Creepen don't have to worry about not telling... you're not in the military. You can tell.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

We're going to make money & you fags at a minimum are looking at the IRS
    Yes I am looking at the IRS. It is part of my job. However, next week I move up and someone else who I am training right now will be looking at the IRS. What specifically would you like me to look at?

You won't back it on the map
    Hate that site. Why would I go over to MAP when this site is so much better? Or do you mean this map

http://maps.google.com/maps

you are tough behind the keyboard (like your boyfriend is with you) and type a lot but know Creeden or myself will shove it down your throat in real life; even cement-head Billy would make you cry like the little girls you ar.
    Then why do both of you duck EVERY fight arranged?

and the best SE KNOW STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! neener-neener-neener!!! and we're not telling .. now give me your lunch money *****.
    Most of us know more than Creppton since we got past the 5th grade.

post your address .. You won't because none of you have "teeth or balls";
    Glad I am not a mouth fag. Also, where is my apology. Still waiting. Or can't you man up enough for that?

Once again why? I don't see that Floyd did anything lately except arranged a fight you DUCKED.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 6:29pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeesh,

Here we go again with Chris. More of the same old bullshit. You know Chris I actually have more respect for Creeden. You are a fucking idiot.

Mike S