222505 Bullies, 3890 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 6778
Page 628 of 678 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628 629630631632638 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 9:14pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judas I'll be in California soon .. you can buy me lunch AND ...
    Come on you fucking punk-ass bitch. I'll tear your head off. How is it gonna look when a guy in a wheelchair kicks your ass. I've had enough of your **** to last a lifetime. Make my day mother fucker! I fucking dare you! You can't fucking handle me ass wipe.

What's this I hear about Billy's counsin David used to blow you & he told me himself .. I guess like mother like son ...
    His cousin David, his cousin Joey, his mother and his stepfather. I fucked everyone in his family. Who do you think his daughters real daddy is? And after I'm done kicking your ***** ass, I'm gonna **** that too.

I guess I as wrong if the biker named their club after your mom they would be the East Coast Cock Suckers.
    Yeah, I guess your right about that. And if a biker named his club after you they would have to name themselves the *****-ass stupid fucks that never show up for fights.

Her's some info we've had for years .. beyond the "truth"
    Hey dummy... welcome to the fucking Internet where information is always available. You think it scares me that you found out all my old addresses??? You really are a stupid ****, you know that?

So come on mother-fucker... I'm waiting for you. I'm gonna beat your ass uglier then it already is you piece of ****.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 2/24/2010 9:26pm at .

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 10:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You went all public record on people. You can't fight, argue, or post with intelligence but you can sure find public records.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 1:10am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Alright JP!!! That's was I'm talkin bout!

Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    Come on you fucking punk-ass bitch. I'll tear your head off. How is it gonna look when a guy in a wheelchair kicks your ass. I've had enough of your **** to last a lifetime. Make my day mother fucker! I fucking dare you! You can't fucking handle me ass wipe.

His cousin David, his cousin Joey, his mother and his stepfather. I fucked everyone in his family. Who do you think his daughters real daddy is? And after I'm done kicking your ***** ass, I'm gonna **** that too.

Yeah, I guess your right about that. And if a biker named his club after you they would have to name themselves the *****-ass stupid fucks that never show up for fights.

Hey dummy... welcome to the fucking Internet where information is always available. You think it scares me that you found out all my old addresses??? You really are a stupid ****, you know that?

So come on mother-fucker... I'm waiting for you. I'm gonna beat your ass uglier then it already is you piece of ****.
    I got 50 bucks on JP.

I'll give 2 to 1 odds.

If Pieschala doesn't show, that counts as a win for Patricio.

Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    You went all public record on people. You can't fight, argue, or post with intelligence but you can sure find public records.
    Maybe he could be a secretary.

The short skirts are great!

HAH!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 1:16am

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anytime fag

I'll smash your wheelchair over your gimpy head ..

See? All you queers were warned but you called us bullshit`ers, like yourselves. Well, the "boys are back in town." the boys being the true Dante`ists ...

Floyd you're just plain fucked, cash in the chips.

The rest of you letters are in the mail and you are all next. You all tied your own knots .. but like a Dante`ist we just were selling the rope. you queers bluffed and got called on it. Just like I told Floyd in `06 "my advice is don't go to Fall River." You were all warned.

Judas are you out of silver yet you worm?

Dwyer why are you hiding you are going to get fucked over too, you unlucky (not to mention hideously ugly) leprechaun.

The truth will set you free ... deals have been made and the wheels are moving. Tell me am I bluffing .. and I mean you Floyd & ****`tard Dux you *****.

Kili you twat where did you go you talked big **** before .. my instructor .. me .. creeden .. his father (a good friend & good man) .. and even Billy's 7 his Dad .. so here's some on you .. you piece of whale ****, still waiting for that school visit. From Chicago, my fucking ass we knew Dux was lying befor he finished now you know why .. You are a tax evader du(x)ck`ing the system

Poker time ladies time to ante up! Oh wait no money, yeah because Ratfart Davis on 30G's a year.

Judas go **** yourself or call David, you want to fight?
    Like Floyd, be suicidal & make it legal you retarded, traitor gimp ****.

:the finger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. I hope there's no hurt feelings but on this topic this is nice as it gets. Just ask Floyd. Floyd how's that $3000 thing going .. did you get it yet? Ya know from when you never went to Boston after you challenged Creeden? You never even got on the plane and you knew you it when you threw the challenge .. OLD yes, wise none of you are.

CIVIL RECORD VERIFICATION: CONFIRM CASE # 200205248353 AT THE COURT HOUSE
    Defendant: Kili, David J Case Number: 200205248353
    Filing Type: Federal Tax Lien - Income Entity Type: Individual Record
    Filing Date: 20050912 Amount Liability: $11,539.00
    Address: 304 Irene St City: Taft
    State: Ca Zip: 93268
    Plaintiff: Usa Irs Court Code: Ca096
    Court Name: Kern County, Bakersfield Recorders Office Unlawful Detainer: N

CIVIL RECORD VERIFICATION: CONFIRM CASE # 9912331 AT THE COURT HOUSE
    Defendant: Kili, David J Case Number: 9912331
    Filing Type: Chapter 7 Filing (New) Entity Type: Individual Record
    Filing Date: 19990316 Address: 304 Irene St
    City: Taft State: Ca
    Zip: 93268 Attorney: Information Unavailable
    Assets Available: N Court Code: Cafref1
    Court Name: California Fed Court-Fresno Judge Initials: Bdb
    Action Type: Bankruptcy

CIVIL RECORD VERIFICATION: CONFIRM CASE # 9912331 AT THE COURT HOUSE
    Defendant: Kili, David J Case Number: 9912331
    Filing Type: Chapter 7 Discharge Entity Type: Individual Record
    Filing Date: 19990316 Address: 304 Irene St
    City: Taft State: Ca
    Zip: 93268 Attorney: Information Unavailable
    Assets Available: N Court Code: Cafref1
    Court Name: California Fed Court-Fresno Judge Initials: Bdb
    Action Type: Bankruptcy

CIVIL RECORD VERIFICATION: CONFIRM CASE # 200320040257813 AT THE COURT HOUSE
    Defendant: Kili, David J Case Number: 200320040257813
    Filing Type: State Tax Lien - Income Entity Type: Individual Record
    Filing Date: 20041116 Amount Liability: $4,357.00
    Address: 3395 Mayfair Drn City: Fresno
    State: Ca Zip: 93703
    Plaintiff: State Of Ca Court Code: Ca071
    Court Name: Fresno County, Fresno Recorders Office Unlawful Detainer: N
    Last edited by ma_guy; 2/25/2010 1:22am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 1:20am

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ya think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    I
    The short skirts are great!

HAH!
    I heard that about the cell block about you as Creeden pimped your punk ass out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 2:04am

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    STFU you no-show *****. You tell me to "make it legal" like Floyd did?!?! You didn't show up for that "legal" fight, remember? You won't show up to fight me either. It's gonna be awfully embarrassing for you after this gimp shoves his foot up your ass. You're just another big-mouth, *****-ass web warrior. All talk no show.

Once again you got yourself into a losing situation. After I kick your ass you will have to live with the shame of losing to a "gimp". And if you do win you will have to live with the shame that the only person you were man enough to actually show up to fight was a "gimp". I win no matter how it turns out asshole.

In all sincerity I hope you do show up bitch... you have a reckoning coming to you. I'm dying to show you just what a sad little man you are.

So far you've ducked fights with Floyd, Kili and Dux. Let's see if you duck this one too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 3:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I have been puzzling for some time over what exactly has been going on in Chris' head. Long ago, he safely excluded rational thought from the list of possibilities.

I have an idea though. Chrissy has actually convinced himself that, not only did he show up for the fight with Floyd, but that he actually won. It completely explains his attitude and behaviour since.

He is behaving as if his reaction to a fair test of his martial skills would be something other than stark terror followed by a swift retreat because he believes he came, saw and conquered. He makes these absurd threats and juvenile insults because he believes that he has proven himself as someone to be feared. He addreses people as if he were some sort of tough guy because he genuinely believes that he has shown that is what he is.

Floyd, shame on you. The stress of his impending humiliation at your hands has severed Chris' already tenuous grasp of reality. You should be ashamed of doing this to another human being. Hang on, thats not right. You should be ashamed of doing this to something that looks kind of human if you squint a bit and the light's bad and you don't try to engage it in conversation.

But wait! Do not feel that your actions have been without benefit to the world! Out of the carnage something wonderous has emerged! Meet Christopher Pieschala, the first recorded...um...organism on record to posess Tourette's syndrome, delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex yet no cerebral cortex in which to house them! A medical first!

Chris, want to really smell some money? Forget about the book (or film, or crayon scribblings, whatever). Get thee to a medical research lab, pronto! They'll keep you in bananas and shiny objects for the rest of your unnatural life while they try to figure this one out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 1:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Are you backing out of the fight with JP already!? Wow! That's a record!!!

I'll smash your wheelchair over your gimpy head ..

You have to show up for that!

Even if you did show up I know Patricio would take you out.

You know that too. That is why you are backing out of the fight already.

You're pathetic.:new_silly

See? All you queers were warned but you called us bullshit`ers, like yourselves.
    Yeah, we did call you that and we still are...

It's call proof of which you have none.

Well, the "boys are back in town." the boys being the true Dante`ists ...
    Dante`ists??? Oh yeah, the hairdressing side of the Dante` system.

The Dante` Hairdressing Style.

That's soooo cute.

Do they teach that to men too?

Floyd you're just plain fucked, cash in the chips.
    He is. He has quite the collection from Billy. About 3000 if I remember correctly.

The rest of you letters are in the mail and you are all next. You all tied your own knots .. but like a Dante`ist we just were selling the rope.
    If you are referring to the rest of his three grand you chumps owe him, I think he can handle it.

Also, I love how you demonstrate the products you sell before we buy them. The way you hang yourself everything you type something is... Well... It's just great!

you queers bluffed and got called on it. Just like I told Floyd in `06 "my advice is don't go to Fall River." You were all warned.
    We bluffed!?!?!

When did that happen?

When you said you would fight Floyd the sightly over weight "Film Maker" with no Martial Arts experience and then didn't show up?

Maybe it was when Dux called you ladies and you were so F***ing scared on the phone to even say anything to him it was like pulling teeth to get you to say "hello", and that is ALL you said to him.

Or... Maybe is was when you called Barron and he verbally bitch slapped you and told you he was coming to beat the **** out of you if you talk any more **** about him?

Go ahead. Refresh my memory.:laughing4

Judas are you out of silver yet you worm?
    Maybe he is... I guess he will just have to take your lunch money when you go to see him. After he kicks your ass, that is.

Just carry credit cards, Pieschala. That way if you can drag yourself to a phone after he is done beating you mercilessly, you can just call and cancel them before he can use them.

Because if you bring cash, it's going to be GONE!

Dwyer why are you hiding you are going to get fucked over too, you unlucky (not to mention hideously ugly) leprechaun.
    He doesn't even know you exist you idiot!

You are so far beneath him it is not even worth mentioning.

The truth will set you free ... deals have been made and the wheels are moving. Tell me am I bluffing .. and I mean you Floyd & ****`tard Dux you *****.
    YOU'RE BLUFFING!!!

AND YOU DON'T HAVE ****!!!

WE ALL KNOW THAT HERE!!!

Kili you twat where did you go you talked big **** before .. my instructor .. me .. creeden .. his father (a good friend & good man) .. and even Billy's 7 his Dad .. so here's some on you .. you piece of whale ****,
    And I stand behind every word!

They are piss poor examples of humanity.

Your mama, your daddy, Creeden Jr., Creeden III, your teacher, Billy, Billy's dad, and your credentials.

Did I miss anything?

Hey, that reminds me. If Creeden II and Aguiar II were such dumb ass, loser ass, **** headed idiots. Why would you make Creeden/Aguiar III?

It's like, the sequel totally sucks ass. Why would you make part three!?!? :laughing4:laughing4

still waiting for that school visit.
    Still waiting for you to get one...
    :laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

From Chicago, my fucking ass we knew Dux was lying befor he finished now you know why .. You are a tax evader du(x)ck`ing the system
    You do know that all that information you are posting is not me right, douche bag.
    :laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Poker time ladies time to ante up! Oh wait no money, yeah because Ratfart Davis on 30G's a year.
    You know what is so funny about that statement. The first person to beat you chumps in court was Ashida Kim. He beat Billy like a rented mule and did it without a lawyer. Guess what he lacks in money he more than makes up for in the brains department.

Hey, there is an idea! I know him. I'll bet I could get him to train you and then you could really say you trained under somebody.

Translation:
    I'm not fighting JP. I am ducking out again. Call David Kili if you want to fight somebody, Patricio. He shows up!

Question:
    Does that mean you are backing out of a challenge you issued again?

:the finger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Like the fight that was set up with Floyd that you didn't show up for?

The fight that was in your own city!?

P.S. I hope there's no hurt feelings but on this topic this is nice as it gets. Just ask Floyd. Floyd how's that $3000 thing going .. did you get it yet? Ya know from when you never went to Boston after you challenged Creeden? You never even got on the plane and you knew you it when you threw the challenge .. OLD yes, wise none of you are.
    You might have a point there, IF CREEDEN HAD SHOWED UP!!!

But because Floyd knew it would be a waste of time and Creeden NEVER confirmed that he would meet Floyd. Why should he fly out there on the hope that Creeden would show?

I heard that about the cell block about you as Creeden pimped your punk ass out.
    HAH! Lame.:new_silly
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 2/25/2010 1:30pm at .

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 4:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooooohh California!

Let me guess, your going to be hanging out in the Castor district a lot, you know, "taking in" the night scene?

You ever come around my place, and I'll send your ass home for free. One way ticket via "Magnum Airways" you little punk bitch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 4:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ooooohh California!

Let me guess, your going to be hanging out in the Castor district a lot, you know, "taking in" the night scene?

You ever come around my place, and I'll send your ass home for free. One way ticket via "Magnum Airways" you little punk bitch.

OUCH!!!:XXbazooka