233527 Bullies, 3657 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 6778
Page 627 of 678 FirstFirst ... 127527577617623624625626627 628629630631637677 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 6:58pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SO KILI YOU BEEN OWNED BY SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN CREEDEN AND PIESCHALA.....YOU ARE MY BITCH AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE EXPOSED AS A FRAUD AND AN ALL AROUND DOUCHE..
    If you are not Creeden (or Aguiar), I am not Patricio. Your calling people frauds because they didn't tell you the truth about what state they live in, yet you refuse to use your real name?!?!?! That must make you the KING of all frauds. Get a life loser.

I can't believe how long you idiots have been carrying on with all this harassment, slander, etc. just because Floyd isn't using you in his movie. You guys give the term "sore loser" a whole new stigma. Get over it. Get on with your lives already. There are more important things in life than spending your time on the Internet harassing people just because they are better than you.

Grow up for Gods sake or get some mental help. Seriously.I'm not trying to be negative, but all you guys have a few broken crackers in you lunch bags. I don't know if it's a mental defect or you're just on some drugs, but you all need help.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 2/23/2010 7:04pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 11:26pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Shut up Judas to you want to be next with your "rap sheet" .. on a happier note ..

Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    If you are not Creeden (or Aguiar), I am not Patricio. Your calling people frauds because they didn't tell you the truth about what state they live in, yet you refuse to use your real name?!?!?! That must make you the KING of all frauds. Get a life loser.

I can't believe how long you idiots have been carrying on with all this harassment, slander, etc. just because Floyd isn't using you in his movie. You guys give the term "sore loser" a whole new stigma. Get over it. Get on with your lives already. There are more important things in life than spending your time on the Internet harassing people just because they are better than you.

Grow up for Gods sake or get some mental help. Seriously.I'm not trying to be negative, but all you guys have a few broken crackers in you lunch bags. I don't know if it's a mental defect or you're just on some drugs, but you all need help.
    What didn't Floyd send your silver & rope yet?

Our project just got an added boost .. I just set a deal with an "Executive *******" of a******** you all own. Yet none of you can get mentioned in .. or published (oops did I leak that?)...

Sorry I'm under a legal binding nondisclosure not to go into detail.

I told you this is all like a combination of Chess & Poker .. not that we're playing poker .. can you smell that? Smells like money .. Wait none of you jerk offs have any.

So next time you hot shots wanna play, read Sun-Tzu , tell the freakin' truth & don't ever **** with the people who are real and can and will prove it.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Judas when you sending the East Coast Mother F***ers their 4 cent checks from your mom's nickel night BJ extravaganza?

P.S.S. Judas East Coast Mother F***ers .. C`mon be honest did they name their MC after your mom?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 1:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scumbag... you bore me. Take that dildo out your ass and get a life loser.

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 8:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    What didn't Floyd send your silver & rope yet?

Our project just got an added boost .. I just set a deal with an "Executive *******" of a******** you all own. Yet none of you can get mentioned in .. or published (oops did I leak that?)...

I told you this is all like a combination of Chess & Poker .. not that we're playing poker .. can you smell that? Smells like money .. Wait none of you jerk offs have any.

So next time you hot shots wanna play, read Sun-Tzu , tell the freakin' truth & don't ever **** with the people who are real and can and will prove it.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Judas when you sending the East Coast Mother F***ers their 4 cent checks from your mom's nickel night BJ extravaganza?

P.S.S. Judas East Coast Mother F***ers .. C`mon be honest did they name their MC after your mom?
    While you and your stupid buddy continue to felate each other, please understand that I wish you all the imaginary success that you are having with your imaginary deals, imaginary money, and imaginary friends. All of your imaginary victories are well deserved.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 9:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

Don't worry, you haven't broken that deal. At no time, in any of your posts, have you provided any detail. You make completely unsubstantiated claims then, when asked to back them up, either provide us with incomprehensible gibberish or a spurious evasion.

I told you this is all like a combination of Chess & Poker .. not that we're playing poker.
    Yes, yes, we know. You have checkmated us with a full house. Well done Chris.

And what better way to prove how real you are than by showing up for that fight like you did? Hang on, you didn't show. You shat yourself and ran for the hills. Face it Chris, Frank Dux is a proven fraud and is still realer than you'll ever be in your wildest wet dreams.

...can you smell that? Smells like money...
    No, Chris. That's not money you smell. Take a shower, change your pants, and it will go away.

You know, I kind of hope that you do write down everything you know about honour, martial arts, and life in general. I would buy that book. First semester's just kicked off and I could use some blank paper.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 10:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People who provide a list of dubious "facts", and then say "All the evidence is here, now piece it all together" are gossips, NOT investigative journalists. This is all Jawney and Cwissy have been doing since day one. A real investigative journalists pieces the story together THEMSELF and then presents it to the public.

Christine, you are the most pathetic attention whore I have ever seen here on the interwebz. Keep throwing these tiny fisted temper tantrums, I find you incredibly amusing.

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 2:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Frank Dux is a proven fraud and is still realer than you'll ever be in your wildest wet dreams.
    Seriously, at least Dux can dance convincingly, will show up and box if challenged, and can even claim a movie based on his fantasy exploits.

All Chris has got are figments of his imagination, and waaaaaaaaay to much time on his hands.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 3:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chrisp, it used to bother me that you talked **** about my dead mother, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I know the things you say about her are not true and the more you mention my mom, the more I realized how good a mother I had and how poor a mother you have.

My mother brought me up well. I don't have to lie, slander, make up stories, show disrespect etc, like you do to get by. I mean, think about it. It takes a special class of scumbag to insult and slander a dead woman. You have absolutely no class at all.

Your mother must be awful. She obviously didn't bring you up with any sense of morality or manners at all. Any mother that can raise a such a punk-ass, fight-ducking, scumbag, lying loser asshole such as yourself is no prize.

Say what you will about my mom, she was obviously far superior to yours and everytime you open your mouth you prove it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 5:36pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

That sums it up pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    While you and your stupid buddy continue to felate each other, please understand that I wish you all the imaginary success that you are having with your imaginary deals, imaginary money, and imaginary friends. All of your imaginary victories are well deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Don't worry, you haven't broken that deal. At no time, in any of your posts, have you provided any detail. You make completely unsubstantiated claims then, when asked to back them up, either provide us with incomprehensible gibberish or a spurious evasion.

Yes, yes, we know. You have checkmated us with a full house. Well done Chris.

And what better way to prove how real you are than by showing up for that fight like you did? Hang on, you didn't show. You shat yourself and ran for the hills. Face it Chris, Frank Dux is a proven fraud and is still realer than you'll ever be in your wildest wet dreams.

No, Chris. That's not money you smell. Take a shower, change your pants, and it will go away.

You know, I kind of hope that you do write down everything you know about honour, martial arts, and life in general. I would buy that book. First semester's just kicked off and I could use some blank paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Seriously, at least Dux can dance convincingly, will show up and box if challenged, and can even claim a movie based on his fantasy exploits.

All Chris has got are figments of his imagination, and waaaaaaaaay to much time on his hands.
    Chrisp, it used to bother me that you talked **** about my dead mother, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I know the things you say about her are not true and the more you mention my mom, the more I realized how good a mother I had and how poor a mother you have.

My mother brought me up well. I don't have to lie, slander, make up stories, show disrespect etc, like you do to get by. I mean, think about it. It takes a special class of scumbag to insult and slander a dead woman. You have absolutely no class at all.

Your mother must be awful. She obviously didn't bring you up with any sense of morality or manners at all. Any mother that can raise a such a punk-ass, fight-ducking, scumbag, lying loser asshole such as yourself is no prize.

Say what you will about my mom, she was obviously far superior to yours and everytime you open your mouth you prove it.
    HAH!:owneddanc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 8:30pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Judas I'll be in California soon .. you can buy me lunch AND ...

Scumbag... you bore me. Take that dildo out your ass and get a life loser.
    What's this I hear about Billy's counsin David used to blow you & he told me himself .. I guess like mother like son ...

I guess I as wrong if the biker named their club after your mom they would be the East Coast Cock Suckers.

Her's some info we've had for years .. beyond the "truth" :thefinger

1 John P Patricio

DOB: Mar 05, 1971

RELATIVES:
    Manuel Patricio
    Phyllis A Patricio
    Address 1:
    1013 SOLANO
    ALBANY, CA 94706
    (510) 558-0575
    Address 2:
    591 JACKSON ST