223772 Bullies, 3797 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6778
Page 626 of 678 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626 627628629630636676 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 1:43am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Go **** yourself or some guy you like over at the "Manhole Club"
    Interesting how you and Creeden are so obsessed with homosexuality, male genitalia, and now gay bars...

Not my thing, but I'm not going to judge you guys.

You bore me, you're not even worth the time of day at a Timex convention.
    Then why are you typing to me?
    (Still pissed about me exposing/humiliating you, aye?)

But I got news you'd love & revenge is they say is a cold dish.
    Revenge??? For what???
    If you are referring to revenge on me, that would have to mean I must have gotten the best of you. Is that what you are saying, Chrissy???
    Did the mean, bad, Mr. Kili bitch slap your ass...
    Did it hurt, Chrissy???
    Did he make you feel stupider???
    Awe, do you need a hug?

This was so much easier in the old days .. a simple phone call or a put up or shut up public challenge. But you have no honor you can do neither .. We'll see what happens.

Like what Floyd and myself had set up with you and Creeden on Jan 9th, 2010 and NEITHER ONE OF YOU BITCHES SHOWED UP!?

And know this you old fucker, I'll still be alive long enough to pis on your grave (no threat implied or intended) .. You're a ***** don't want you to panic.

Hehe...

Come by my school or call oh typist tough guy. I think you a punk bitch and any time you want to come to my school for a free schooling.

1) You don't have a school, remember?
    2) I am not in need of any ass kissing via telephone at this time. (You and Creeden can do all of you begging and grovelling here in front of witnesses)
    3) You are very mistaken about a great many things. I need do nothing else to you and you (should) know it. I have you right where I want you.

Meantime, the guys wanted to tell you your mom was a whore just like you C.U.N.T. Talk talk talk talk type type type .. no action .. so put a big cock in it mouthy boy. You ain't **** but you are in some.

What do you not understand?
    You lost.
    Understand lost!

Your childish attempts reveal you desperation to salvage the situation. The really bad thing is you don't realize it is beyond any hope of salvage at this point.

All your attempts are futile...

I remain Kili's Bitch :thefinger:eusa_doh:
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Fixed ya:new_Llol:

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2010 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ducking fights was so much easier in the old days .. a simple missed phone call and no public challenge.
    But now I have no honor . You saw what happened. The record is saved forever on the internet for the enjoyment of others to see how cowardly I have acted.
    Fixed that for you. Stop the posturing already. You have been shown to be a liar and a fight ducker. Man up or bow out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2010 8:12pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm going to miss you homo's

I'm going to be busy working on a project.

I'll be in Fall River for about a week doing work. It's all about the truth; not that people here understand that. Big things are happening & the frauds and suckers are going to get karma. :owneddanc

For the record last time I went there it was just to meet & greet. This time it's business, I'll post pictures ..

Meantime (and you know who are) can go **** yourselves.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Posted On:
    2/22/2010 8:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No.

No you wont.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2010 9:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Free Translation Service

Translation:

Since I have had my ass handed to me so many times on this board. This is my way of bowing out and running away. Because I am not man enough to just say "I'm sorry".

I'll be in Fall River for about a week doing work.
    Translation:

Creeden needed a sex partner and I need the money right now.

It's all about the truth; not that people here understand that.
    Translation:

It's all about ME! Not that anyone of you would understand how self diluted "I" am to think "I" should be involved!

Big things are happening & the frauds and suckers are going to get karma. :owneddanc
    Translation:

Nothing is happening. Because you all know I am a **** talking, fight ducking, *****. So, I cannot do anything about Floyd, Kili, or Dux. But, I can at least hope something bad happens to them by some magical force.

For the record last time I went there it was just to meet & greet. This time it's business, I'll post pictures ..
    Translation:

Last time I went to Fail River I met a bunch of frauds that said they would back my fake ass certificates and belt ranking. Now I am going back to let them do that. I'll post pictures (of something completely irrelevant to my claim and hope no one notices)...

Meantime (and you know who are) can go **** yourselves.
    Translation:

Meantime, Kili is my daddy and totally f***ing owned my ass in front of the whole world.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Translation:

I remain a complete and total f***ing embarrassment to my alleged teacher and all Martial Artists everywhere.

I hope you believe I'm a Master. :binkybabyC.C. Pieschala:binkybaby

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2010 11:55pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I love my email .. Oh, and there's a Black Belt magazine interview in the works ..

And you queers will love who they are talking to .. Dux, you and crew make scumbag hustlers look bad in my opinion .. seriously stop trying to be a uber cool martial artist and just be yourself .. a fraud, lying, douchbag, one-eyed C.U.N.T.; who's military has more fiction in it than The Lord Of The Rings

I can't wait until this Fall River trip. Who knows what we might figure out when we cooperate not run like the Chicago pussies .. oh & Dwyer (not even cool enough to get his wife's blessing to run).

I'll have pictures, I told all you homo's "I never cheat & I hardly bluff" & this is "no hardly"

:thefinger

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:00 PM
    Subject: Ass raping frank dux and david kil and sky benson
    To: christophermyra@yahoo.ca, darkboy_samael@hotmail.com, David Kili <stoppain2000@yahoo.com>, diosdadoam@hotmail.com, finkelstein_ryu_ninjutsu@hotmail.com, hanshifrankdux@gmail.com, jacbrslr@yahoo.com, lycalion@hotmail.com, maafwb@gmail.com, malcava@email.com, skyb@comcast.net, tobikaiten@hotmail.com, whiteiger01_mx@yahoo.com, wolf_connection@hotmail.com

Last time I went to Fail River I met a bunch of frauds that said they would back my fake ass certificates and belt ranking. Now I am going back to let them do that. I'll post pictures (of something completely irrelevant to my claim and hope no one notices)...

See douche bag their is a movie deal. Which will completely **** you hard and dux ******. And floyd webb so your the fraud. See i can post pictures of john keehan. You frauds are to busy trying to take our scraps from our table.

WHAT I WANT IS YOU AND DUX IN FALL RIVER, TO TAKE YOUR DO AND PROPER, BILLY'S GONE TO **** YOU UP. HE'S TRAINING FOR YOU TWO. H GONNA **** YOU AND AND TAKE YOUR WIVES IF YOU HAVE ANY FOR SPORT.

IF YOU GUYS CAN SEPARATE YOURSELVES FROM FUCKIN EACH OTHERS EYES OUT. YOU GUYS CAN COME TO FALL RIVER AND FIGHT FOR IT.... COME KILI AND DUX PUSSIES.

Nothing is happening. Because you all know I am a **** talking, fight ducking, *****. So, I cannot do anything about Floyd, Kili, or Dux. But, I can at least hope something bad happens to them by some magical force.

dUDE YOUR THE FRAUDS AND IT BEEN PROVEB SEVERAL HUNDRED TIME ALREADY. WERE THE REAL DEAL AND YOUR NOT. YOU NEED TO COME HERE AND FIGHT. I DONT NEED TO GO TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR A LOSER WHO CANT PROVE YOUR FIGHT RECORD LIKE DUX.... YOUR A FUCKIN FRAUD WHO WILL BE GETTING HIS ASS KICKED AT OUT CONVEINCE.
    Last edited by ma_guy; 2/22/2010 11:59pm at . Reason: FOOTNOTE: Dux .. I can get to Fall River, can't U?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 12:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Zzzzzzzz.....

And you queers will love who they are talking to .. Dux, you and crew make scumbag hustlers look bad in my opinion .. seriously stop trying to be a uber cool martial artist and just be yourself .. a fraud, lying, douchbag, one-eyed C.U.N.T.; who's military has more fiction in it than The Lord Of The Rings

I can't wait until this Fall River trip. Who knows what we might figure out when we cooperate not run like the Chicago pussies .. oh & Dwyer (not even cool enough to get his wife's blessing to run).

I'll have pictures, I told all you homo's "I never cheat & I hardly bluff" & this is "no hardly"

:thefinger

(Yawning) Weak.:icon_tong

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 12:54pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The info on david kili, just a taste....

Well Mr fraud. You are not from Chicago at all.

David James Kili

More Info

DOB: Nov 24, 1954

RELATIVES:
    Nancy Lee Kili
    Dave J Kili
    Wesley J Kili
    Michael J Kili
    D J Kili
    Jessie F Kili
    Address 1:
    4 IRENE
    TAFT, CA 93268
    (661) 765-5114 Address 2:
    805 BUCHANAN
    TAFT, CA 93268
    Address 3:
    327 SHATTUCK
    TAFT, CA 93268
    (661) 765-5114

Taft, CA
    Fresno, CA
    Wofford Heights, CA
    Mojave, CA See All Addresses
    Avg. Income:
    $31,938

Avg. Home Value:
    $69,700

So you have been exposed "again as a fraud and an asshole"

oh and your divorce.

BUT YOU HAD SOME TAX PROBLEMS IN THE PAST.

#yiv423891265 .crim_dataheader {float:left;color:#666;font-weight:bold;border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;width:170px;padding:0.3em 0 0.3em 2px;margin:0 2px 0 0;font-size:8.5pt;}#yiv423891265 .crim_data {float:left;color:#666;width:300px;padding:0.3em 0 0.3em 2px;margin:0;font-size:8.5pt;}Civil Judgment Records for David James Kili in the state of CA - 4 records found

Record 1Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 200205248353 at the Court HouseDefendant:Kili, David JCase Number:200205248353Filing Type:Federal Tax Lien - IncomeEntity Type:Individual RecordFiling Date:20050912Amount Liability:$11,539.00Address:304 Irene StCity:TaftState:CaZip:93268Plaintiff:Usa IrsCourt Code:Ca096Court Name:Kern County, Bakersfield Recorders OfficeUnlawful Detainer:N
    Record 2Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 9912331 at the Court HouseDefendant:Kili, David JCase Number:9912331Filing Type:Chapter 7 Filing (new)Entity Type:Individual RecordFiling Date:19990316Address:304 Irene StCity:TaftState:CaZip:93268Attorney:Information UnavailableAssets Available:NCourt Code:Cafref1Court Name:California Fed Court-fresnoJudge Initials:BdbAction Type:Bankruptcy
    Record 3Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 9912331 at the Court HouseDefendant:Kili, David JCase Number:9912331Filing Type:Chapter 7 DischargeEntity Type:Individual RecordFiling Date:19990316Address:304 Irene StCity:TaftState:CaZip:93268Attorney:Information UnavailableAssets Available:NCourt Code:Cafref1Court Name:California Fed Court-fresnoJudge Initials:BdbAction Type:Bankruptcy
    Record 4Civil Record Verification: Confirm Case # 200320040257813 at the Court HouseDefendant:Kili, David JCase Number:200320040257813Filing Type:State Tax Lien - IncomeEntity Type:Individual RecordFiling Date:20041116Amount Liability:$4,357.00Address:3395 Mayfair DrnCity:FresnoState:CaZip:93703Plaintiff:State Of CaCourt Code:Ca071Court Name:Fresno County, Fresno Recorders OfficeUnlawful Detainer:N

SO KILI YOU BEEN OWNED BY SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN CREEDEN AND PIESCHALA.....YOU ARE MY BITCH AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE EXPOSED AS A FRAUD AND AN ALL AROUND DOUCHE..

P.S.

OH I FORGOT YOUR DIVORCE

David J Kili Susan E Woods DATE: 07/14/1979

FILE NUMBER: 9996F7A7-396E-47A6-A569-DAEFE6F1DD56

i WILL BE GIVING YOU A CALL TONIGHT TO DISCUSS MY REIGN AS KING OF THE KILI'S
    Last edited by Titan Arum; 2/23/2010 12:57pm at .

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 12:59pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And a little info on dux

Frank W Dux

RELATIVES:
    Davia I Dux
    Ninjitsu-n Dux
    Ninjits Dux
    Ninjitsu-nin Dux
    N Dux
    Ninjitsu-ninja Dux
    Ryu Ninjitsu Dux
    Daria I Dux
    Address 1:
    WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91365
    Address 2:
    4441 WOODMAN
    VAN NUYS, CA 91423
    (818) 888-4910 Address 3:
    1302 SALTAIR #1
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90025
    (310) 888-4910

Woodland Hills, CA
    Van Nuys, CA
    Los Angeles, CA
    North Hollywood, CA Avg. Income:
    $37,655

Avg. Home Value:
    $223,800
    Property ReportFrank W Dux

RELATIVES:
    Davia I Dux
    Ninjitsu-n Dux
    Ninjits Dux
    Ninjitsu-nin Dux
    N Dux
    Ninjitsu-ninja Dux
    Ryu Ninjitsu Dux
    Daria I Dux
    Address 1:
    WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91365
    Address 2:
    4441 WOODMAN
    VAN NUYS, CA 91423
    (818) 888-4910 Address 3:
    1302 SALTAIR #1
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90025
    (310) 888-4910

Woodland Hills, CA
    Van Nuys, CA
    Los Angeles, CA
    $37,655

Avg. Home Value:
    $223,800
    Property Report 2 Frank Dux

RELATIVES:
    Steven Dux
    Alfred Dux
    Margaret Dux
    Address 1:
    5750 VANTAGE AVE
    VALLEY VLG, CA 91607

Valley Vlg, CA Avg. Income:
    $40,565

Avg. Home Value:
    $304,200
    Property Report 3 Frank Dux

DOB: May 14, 1981

Address 1:
    3200 GERONIMO
    OXNARD, CA 93033

Oxnard, CA Avg. Income:
    $46,342

Avg. Home Value:
    $173,200
    Property Report 4 Frank W Dux

DOB: Apr 06, 1956

Address 1:
    1305 PO BOX
    WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91365

Woodland Hills, CA Avg. Income:
    $37,655

Avg. Home Value:
    $223,800
    Property Report 5 Frank Dux

Address 1:
    12555 BLIX
    NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91600
    (925) 820-8389
    $37,655

Avg. Home Value:
    $223
    Property Report 6 Frank W Dux

Address 1:
    12504 MAGNOLIA
    NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91607

$40,565

Avg. Home Value:
    $304,200
    Property Report 7 Frank W Dux

Address 1:
    POB 15
    YREKA, CA 96097

Yreka, CA Avg. Income:
    $29,392

Avg. Home Value:
    $101,800
    Property Frank W Dux April M Fleser DATE: 06/30/1984

FILE NUMBER: 94EC6E37-21E3-4415-B84B-AE80102525BA

ILL BE CALLING YOU AT HOME DUX TONIGHT, HAVE TEA ON..

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 4:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nobawdy keers jawney