218358 Bullies, 8183 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6778
Page 625 of 678 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625 626627628629635675 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 12:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    I see a pattern emerging here!

Cant believe that i have discovered fellow Black Adder fans on an American MMA forum!

That is quite something, i didnt think you would have it over there.
    Love British comedy. In addition to Black Adder and Monty Python, both of which I love... I have always been a fan of Peter Sellers, who went to Hollywood with british comedy. "The Young Ones" is one of my favorites.... there is a scene from that show that was so funny I think it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen... But I used to love that show.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 2:17pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Why is it that Frank Dux pisses you off so much, Jawney? Could it be that despite his invented past and propensity for parlour tricks, he can and does actually fight. As fake as he is, he's still realer than either you or Chrissy.
    This is what Chris or Jawney fail to grasp. With all the filth they spewed and failed to back up, I am more prone to believe and trust the KNOWN liar and fraud Dux. He has more credibility than these two put together even with all of his exposed lies.

But once again, this is not about Dux. There is a whole thread for him. This is about money grubbers trying to shake down a film maker making his story.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 3:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    But once again, this is not about Dux. There is a whole thread for him. This is about money grubbers trying to shake down a film maker making his story.
    Considering that Creeden has actually bragged that this is the case, I cannot see how they can argue with this summary. Well, actually I can. They (Creeden and Chris) will argue with reams of abuse, accusations and empty threats.

OMG! I just made the connection! The "B*****g treatment" that Chris has threatened me with is the Boondog treatment! What did they do to you Boondog? What horrors did they unleash? Did it hurt? Are you OK?Did they...cry?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 3:47pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    OMG! I just made the connection! The "B*****g treatment" that Chris has threatened me with is the Boondog treatment! What did they do to you Boondog? What horrors did they unleash? Did it hurt? Are you OK?Did they...cry?
    Was wondering if anyone would figure it out. To recap. The B*****g treatment is to duck every request for clarification for statements. Claim things were said in the thread and provide no proof, even when asked multiple times, offer to apologise if conditions are met, but back out once those conditions are met. And the list could go on. In other words, he treats me like everyone else here.

He is mainly butthurt that I do not have my real name and user name the same and that i will not call him on the phone. I have stated that everything that needs to said can be said on here. Phoning will not change anything.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 6:06pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phoning will not change anything.
    Maybe not in the long run. But in the short term, you might enjoy a good ass kissing session from him. LMAO

I can hear it now, "Boondog is an honourable guy! Boondog is cool because he called us! That makes everything OK!"

It's just like the letter that Pieschala sent to Dux recently. After all the **** Pieschala talked this was the letter he sent to Frank Dux.

Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM
    Subject: Re: That's funny
    To: Frank Dux <hanshifrankdux@gmail.com>

Mr. Dux,
    We really (again) have a communications issue here. I talked to you on the phone you seemed to be a decent guy.
    Also like you expressed verbally, "I speak for myself." "I don't follow this stuff. We agree here too.

I've said this many times public and privately, "I just want people stop talking about me."
    You spoke of hurting reputation, I'm a Christian & my Instructor was a Police Chaplin.
    I don't enjoy the political hit I keep having to endure but I'm not going to just take it, you understand that.

As to what I want from you; the answer is "nothing". Though I have a couple Bloodsport questions only you'd know.
    My Instructor used to watch that movie a lot and enjoyed it, but seemed so smirk like he knew more about it than he was saying.

People assume because my Instructor & "the wild bunch" in Fall River knew each other back when he was young that I'm affiliated with them.
    Wrong, in circa 1973 he told Keehan himself to go pound sand (honor issue).

That person, is not the man I buried isn't the man they (especially Kili) want to keep slandering.
    I buried a man who screwed up when young, corrected himself & was lucky enough to tell the tale.He helped a great many others; like me.
    He told me you have to understand "evil" to understand what "good" really is. Probably why he found Christ, he saw evil.

Actually, I wish they (Floyd, Kili, et al) were right. I wish he "wasn't there". However he was & I can't change yesterday.

Here's my point, I don't care AT ALL about the BDFS in any form or who MAY own it. I've got my own thing.

If you own it, I hope you are successful with it & you have my best wishes. If you don't own it; then it really has nothing to do with me.
    I don't own it either nor do I want to own it. To me it's very negative, bad & old history. Part of your school's unchangeable past.
    Yet I won't have my past define my schools future.

You have my sincere apologies if this upset you. If you want to blame me, nothing I can do your choice.
    But at least now we're talking, to me, that's one step in the right direction. Sometimes anger opens dialog.

If you like call me, as a token of good faith you have my consent to record it for your own purposes.
    Like I said, you sounded like a decent guy but more over you WERE WILLING TO LISTEN to both sides.

The other night I conferenced Floyd Webb in with John Creeden. I think they made peace. It's been quiet anyway.
    So now I'm the bad guy I guess. Not the first time & probably won't be the last.

I've got google voice so here is my number (773) 819-0474 .. It will try all my phones until it finds me.
    If Floyd's & Creeden's example can be followed, I believe all of this can fall exactly where it belongs.

Billy Aguiar's dinner plate.

I will ask you this though, you have my Christian word of honor I extend that as a serviceman would.
    Our email, dialogs & areeements stay man to man. Just you and I. I think is best for both of us.

People tend to mistake kindness for weakness. Then the girls get gossiping and here we are.
    I view this call as being "polite & gentlemanly" neither kind nor weak.

I won't let Fall River play me for a fool nor Floyd. I've got my own school and I'm from Indiana not Chicago or Fall River.

Again, my apologies if I upset you & I look forward to your call.
    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

That is why I won't give them the time of day. All they want is attention. Creeden/Chris are dying for anybody to talk about them.

It's really sad. I mean as good as the certificate gag was and they still have not figured it out yet. It's like the joke was too complex for them to grasp. Like they could not even fathom the level I got them on. But, I'm glad everyone else like it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2010 7:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was wondering if anyone would figure it out. To recap. The B*****g treatment is to duck every request for clarification for statements. Claim things were said in the thread and provide no proof, even when asked multiple times, offer to apologise if conditions are met, but back out once those conditions are met. And the list could go on. In other words, he treats me like everyone else here.
    Right. So to recap, he is threatening to do something that he was already doing anyway? What a complete failure of a human being. Yet he showed such promise. Who could have guessed that the first child to ever be concieved by anal sex would grow up to be such a ****?

Well, OK, it probably should have been anticipated.

Posted On:
    2/16/2010 1:33pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hello frank dux

Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM
    Subject: Re: That's funny
    To: Frank Dux <
    hanshifrankdux@gmail.com>
    Were is the cc to you David Kili, it seems that you are Frank Dux. Welcome Mr Fraud.:homo: and fake Medal Of Honor winner.

Incidently, its Frank who claims that Zane sucker punched him. Zane claims that Frank started it, and he finished it. Frank then went and sued Zane, but doesn't want to provide the docket #, or location of the case, which is strong circumstantial evidence that this suit did not go the way he wanted.
    Another Frank Dux bullshit story, even Ashida Kim is more real than Dux. You got your ass kicked.

Your a true **** talker kili. But you havent proved nothing to none yourself.

I remember Zane Frazier sucker punching Dux to the floor and beating the **** out of him.Boy did he cry for months about that.

You speak for Dux now? So tell us the stipulations for him not doing the Browning interview?

And how about some proof that Dux has a claim to the BDFS? We all know your fraudulent like Dux and Lawerence Day.

What I want to know is this what type of side show is Floyd Webb giving you and dux?

Your like Ashida Kim all talk and no proof, the only proof that come into this story is out of Chicago and Fall River.

And Dux's court record suck's he's gottin slammed by Van Damme... hard hes a loser like yourself. you have nothing to do with the story.

Thats is why Doug Dwyer and Barron Shepperd have left you fraud organization.

God luck with your movie mr Webb i hope truly you dont include fraudulent people in this movie other than side show freak's that they are.

Clark
    Mr Dux you need to answer these question's? Hey at least Chuck Zito can beat Van Damme.:XXfridge:
    Creeden/Chris are dying for anybody to talk about them.
    And they are directly from Keehans lineage, dux your not in anyway. You change your story like a colostomy bag.

Its so obvious that you people know nothing of John Keehan. Jimmie Jones once said something John Keehan said to him back in the 60's and I read it in a magazine.

But Keehan also had an arrogant streak. “John was the type of person who enjoyed attention and being in the limelight,” Jones says. “‘If you’re talking about me, then you know about me.’

See you moron's dont read. Its history their going by. Create chaos like John Keehan:read: and Keehan ballbusting is legedary right.

So Dux what are you going to do?:homo:

Clark

Posted On:
    2/16/2010 1:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you sign your name "Clark" ? Is that some kind of a "liar" or "fraud" thing?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2010 4:11pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan Arum View Post
    Were is the cc to you David Kili, it seems that you are Frank Dux. Welcome Mr Fraud.:homo: and fake Medal Of Honor winner.
    You do know that you can FORWARD emails, right?

Another Frank Dux bullshit story, even Ashida Kim is more real than Dux. You got your ass kicked.
    Since Dux's ass can be kicked so easily I have to ask... why didn't you show up in Mexico in December (like you said you were) to kick it?

Mr Dux you need to answer these question's? Hey at least Chuck Zito can beat Van Damme.:XXfridge:

And they are directly from Keehans lineage, dux your not in anyway. You change your story like a colostomy bag.
    You should contact Dux at his email address so he can answer your questions, because he isn't here.

Its so obvious that you people know nothing of John Keehan. Jimmie Jones once said something John Keehan said to him back in the 60's and I read it in a magazine.
    You read a magazine!?!? I don't believe it.
    See you morons don't read. Its history they're going by. Create chaos like John Keehan:read: and Keehan ballbusting is legendary right?
    Gotta laugh when a moron calls you a moron in a sentence with so many errors. I fixed them for you... again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2010 11:21pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

One more to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    < insert incoherent bullshit>
    Go **** yourself or some guy you like over at the "Manhole Club"
    You bore me, you're not even worth the time of day at a Timex convention.

But I got news you'd love & revenge is they say is a cold dish.

This was so much easier in the old days .. a simple phone call or a put up or shut up public challenge. But you have no honor you can do neither .. We'll see what happens.

And know this you old fucker, I'll still be alive long enough to pis on your grave (no threat implied or intended) .. You're a ***** don't want you to panic.

Come by my school or call oh typist tough guy. I think you a punk bitch and any time you want to come to my school for a free schooling.

Meantime, the guys wanted to tell you your mom was a whore just like you C.U.N.T. Talk talk talk talk type type type .. no action .. so put a big cock in it mouthy boy. You ain't **** but you are in some.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Last edited by ma_guy; 2/16/2010 11:22pm at . Reason: I'm the guy's mom is a whore