Our Sponsors:

Page 61 of 678 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061 6263646571111161561 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:08am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm 51, I trained with Grand Master Seikichi Odo, an Okinawan http://www.seinenkai.com/salute-odo.html . My credential are impeccable you fakes.

And you'll shoot that down too, you BDFS fakes.

Laurence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapofokinawa.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	9190  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:09am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike

Pictures would be great. I did not have a lot of pictures from the old days and only 2 or 3 have survived the years.

Verne

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we have progressed past even discussing anymore on that particular subject. Besides arent they calling them selves the international BDFS. Hey done deal.

Wake up, those guys have a right to talk about their experiences with Keehan/Dante in any forum they see fit.

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:14am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert
    Uki

In my opinion you are trying to put far to much importance on this BDFS certificate thing, it is just a piece of paper. Fact is the "old timers" you have mention all have black belts in arts and organizations other than the BDFS or IBDS. So what is the big deal that they want to get together, reminisce about the "glory days" and maybe even workout a little. I would bet that if the name World Karate Federation were available they would love to use it. Perhaps to avoid conflict they should use something like the NEW WKF. But then in my opinion one of the problems is that they are I think "pissed" at Fall Rivers for their arrogance.

So fake. I think not. How could you classify people with so many years of experience fake.

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert
    But isn't the BDFS copyrighted by Fall River which is fake, But Mr Gilbert they are fakes and promoting fakes. Look its fake . Then why would experienced Black Belts wanna be known as "mail order black belts"

laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uki, you posted on another thread that you graduated high school in 89. Apparently you cant keep your lies straight. If you indeed did graduate in 89 you would be inyou late 30's.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone noticed that uki's profile picture is a pictue of Aleister Crowley. I don't think that is a coincidence.....

Hey Jawney, how ya doin.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 9:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uki
    But isn't the BDFS copyrighted by Fall River which is fake, But Mr Gilbert they are fakes and promoting fakes. Look its fake . Then why would experienced Black Belts wanna be known as "mail order black belts"

laurence
    Uki

Do yourself a favor and get past this "mail order" classification. The old timers had nothing to do with that other than Keehan may have given some of them a BDFS certificate as a token.

If you truly studied with an Okinawan master than you would know better than to be attacking the character of others. I am sure that your sensei would be very upset if he knew what you are doing.

You are trying to smear the reputations of some of the pioneers of martial arts in this country. Maybe they do not have the name recognition of folks like Trias or Keehan, but they were there and without their prescence none of it would have happened, or at least it would not be the same.
    Last edited by Verne_Gilbert; 6/08/2008 10:36am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 10:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachbarron2000
    Uki, you posted on another thread that you graduated high school in 89. Apparently you cant keep your lies straight. If you indeed did graduate in 89 you would be inyou late 30's.

Barron he didn't say he "GRADUATED", just said "after high school.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 10:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Verne , I gave him the benefit of the doubt on graduating

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2008 10:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uki
    I'm 51, I trained with Grand Master Seikichi Odo, an Okinawan http://www.seinenkai.com/salute-odo.html . My credential are impeccable you fakes.

And you'll shoot that down too, you BDFS fakes.

Laurence

Uki to the best of my knowledge none of us here is in anyway associated with the BDFS or the International BDFS. So how can we be BDFS fakes?