Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2008 6:58pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Pimp
    Mr. Creeden does more damage to planet than he does to you. Every time he puts his fingers on the keyboard an entire ecosystem dies.

With particular regard to K. Patricio...you must be a sensetive kinda guy. I can't otherwise imagine why else you responded so harshly to Dsimon's comments. To be completely honest, not to add any additional insult to your already bruised ego, but I thought that you were just being an antagonistic simp' myself.

Everyone who has a "simple" question can find both simple and complex answers in previous postings -- or elsewhere on the www. But perhaps that's the problem. People don't like doing their own homework. What's more, they don't like thinkin' for themselves. They like askin' people for their opinions, and then attackin' their responses when they contradict their own.

For the record, I've been readin' this message board for quite a while, and nothin' that Dsimon has posted compares to the vulgarity filled postings made by Creeden. However, by arming your drunken response with the words "bulls**t," "ass**ck," "f**k you," and "corn cob", you earned yourself a position right next him.

You may kiss your bride.
    amen to that! btw kfp- i enjoyed the zines i ordered from you back in dec.

Posted On:
    2/18/2008 7:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    John, how do you manage to be the only one from Fall River who can actually write a coherent sentence?
    He doesn't drink the local tap water.

Posted On:
    2/18/2008 11:14pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington
    He doesn't drink the local tap water.
    haha nice!

I remember going up to an area not far from Fall's river in Mass when an ex girl friend of mine got hitched. And come to think of it at the wedding after a bit of local food and beverages I remember suddenly spelling things in my head phonetically..... And then I ain't got none seemed an acceptable way to express a lack of some resource or another. As the night wore on questions about our place in the universe and our ethical responsability made my "head huyt" and looking at anything but a back issue of Rin Tin Tin had too many of them big woyds in it. I guess around that time grabbing the bride's ass and asking for one more fah de sake of what mighta been didn't seem like such a bad thing ta do.
    Last edited by Dsimon3387; 2/18/2008 11:24pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/19/2008 6:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Dsimon3387]Indeed. Glad to get it straight from the heart, when you don't put on airs you are a much more effective communicator. Bravo!!

Hey,I posted a question about the case,that other people were asking also.So cut me some slack and stop tring to get a rise out of me every time I post.You stop bothering me and I'll stop bothering you.

Ken Patricio
    Last edited by KAR1234; 2/19/2008 6:49am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/19/2008 6:42am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Pimp
    Mr. Creeden does more damage to planet than he does to you. Every time he puts his fingers on the keyboard an entire ecosystem dies.

With particular regard to K. Patricio...you must be a sensetive kinda guy. I can't otherwise imagine why else you responded so harshly to Dsimon's comments. To be completely honest, not to add any additional insult to your already bruised ego, but I thought that you were just being an antagonistic simp' myself.

Everyone who has a "simple" question can find both simple and complex answers in previous postings -- or elsewhere on the www. But perhaps that's the problem. People don't like doing their own homework. What's more, they don't like thinkin' for themselves. They like askin' people for their opinions, and then attackin' their responses when they contradict their own.

For the record, I've been readin' this message board for quite a while, and nothin' that Dsimon has posted compares to the vulgarity filled postings made by Creeden. However, by arming your drunken response with the words "bulls**t," "ass**ck," "f**k you," and "corn cob", you earned yourself a position right next him.

You may kiss your bride.

First off I've seen assf**k used on this blog already.So the thing as oh my you are so bad we are so good should not apply.

Now (not know) isn't what bullshido and other blogs such as this supposed to be for asking question's and making comment's on this thread about the case? That is what the question was what happened at court,the same question others were asking.

And I already have a wife I don't need to kiss another guy like some people.

Thank you

Ken Patricio

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/19/2008 6:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know some people act like they have never said anything at the spur of the moment out of anger. Like they are above this. Oh my I didn't know(not now) I was in the presence of true greatness. Let me bow down to all the masters on this holy blog.I'm sorry that all I say is so wrong and all that others say is so right.LOL

Ken Patricio

Posted On:
    2/19/2008 10:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAR1234
    You know some people act like they have never said anything at the spur of the moment out of anger. Like they are above this. Oh my I didn't know(not now) I was in the presence of true greatness. Let me bow down to all the masters on this holy blog.I'm sorry that all I say is so wrong and all that others say is so right.LOL

Ken Patricio
    Did you understand that this thread isn't about you? Do you know that nobody cares if you get all ass hurt about this thread? Start a thread about your sandy vagina if you need to, but keep it out of this thread.

Posted On:
    2/19/2008 12:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=KAR1234]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Indeed. Glad to get it straight from the heart, when you don't put on airs you are a much more effective communicator. Bravo!!

Hey,I posted a question about the case,that other people were asking also.So cut me some slack and stop tring to get a rise out of me every time I post.You stop bothering me and I'll stop bothering you.

Ken Patricio
    I was being sincere. I really do think that when you take this role of devil's advocate it does not work for you.

It does not bother me if you react strongly to that critiscism.... I said what I had to say, you dealt with it, I have no problem with that... I ave been called worse haha. When you came here to defend your brother and mother I think that was a stand up gesture. And... there are some issues where one can remain neutral, but I don't think you touched upon these issues when you attempt to toe the line.

For example, your last post I commented on: The information you seek is readily available on line and in the forum responses, we know what was granted to Floyd.

Posted On:
    2/19/2008 12:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAR1234

Ken Patricio

Say anything you want and give other's the same privalege. You might think that people hold an opinion of you that they don't. There are many times people give me **** about an opinion of mine, thats ok, I don't think the less of them.

What you are reacting to is that some opinions on the board have reified regarding this case.... can you blame people? this thread has been going on a long time! A lot has happened. Don't take it personally.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2008 3:26pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interseting reading and just facts from Justia

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS
    WILLIAM V. AGUIAR, III )
    )
    )
    v. ) C.A. NO. 07-11673-MLW
    )
    FLOYD WEBB, et al. )
    ORDER February 15, 2008
    For the reasons stated in court on February 15, 2008, it is
    hereby ORDERED that:
    1. The oral motion for a continuance by plaintiff William V.
    Aguiar, III ("Aguiar") is DENIED.
    2. The Motion to File a Reply Brief (Docket No. 39) by
    defendants Barron and Wendy Shepherd ("Shepherds") is ALLOWED.
    3. Aguiar's Motion to Amend Reports on the Filing of
    Determination After Action or Appeal Regarding a Copyright (Docket
    No. 40) is ALLOWED.
    4. Aguiar's Motions for Production of Documents (Docket Nos.
    43 and 46) and Motion to Compel Discovery (Docket No. 73) are
    DENIED.
    5. The Motion for Inclusion (Docket No. 51) by defendant
    Radford Davis ("Davis") is MOOT.
    6. The Motion to Act as Amicus Curiae or "Friend of the
    Courts" (Docket No. 65) by Ronald Collins, Jr. is DENIED.
    7. Aguiar's Motion to Strike (Docket No. 72) is MOOT.
    8. The Motions to Dismiss of the Shepherds (Docket No. 7) and
    Davis (Docket No. 71) are ALLOWED and the case against them is
    DISMISSED without prejudice for lack of personal jurisdiction.
    9. Aguiar's Motion for Preliminary Injunction (Docket No. 3)
    is DENIED.
    10. By February 29, 2008, Aguiar shall either cause counsel to
    appear on his behalf or file a statement that he will continue to
    proceed pro se.
    11. By 12:00 noon on March 5, 2008, defendant Floyd Webb
    ("Webb") and Aguiar shall file, jointly if possible but
    individually if necessary, a proposed schedule for this case and a
    statement of whether they each wish to go to mediation.
    12. A scheduling conference will be held on March 6, 2008, at
    1:30 p.m. Aguiar and Webb shall attend.
    13. By March 14, 2008, Aguiar shall file an amended complaint
    clearly stating the factual and legal bases for each of his claims
    against Webb and any other putative defendant, and the grounds for
    jurisdiction as required by Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 8. In
    light of this Order, Aguiar's Motion to Amend the Complaint (Docket
    No. 23) is MOOT.
    /s/ Mark L. Wolf
    UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE

Mike S
Page 6 of 678 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106506 ... LastLast