--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should I tell Chris that Floyd is not "under indictment" because Floyd is in Federal civil, and not Federal criminal court? Aw, I would probably be wasting my time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus View Post
    Should I tell Chris that Floyd is not "under indictment" because Floyd is in Federal civil, and not Federal criminal court? Aw, I would probably be wasting my time.

That's "inditement" Sam.:cachas:

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So I'm not a lawyer (I guess there is hope for me yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    My Count Dante Tshirt and Jumper are on the way ,ordered them a few hours ago!

The people in my office think im crazy, but they're all frauds and never knew John Keenan as well as I didnt!

I Remain
    Happy with my BDFS shirts and Looking forward to the arrival of my Count Dante

p.s
    JohnPatricio, I am assuming my T shirt entitles me to the rank of Blackbelt in the Black Dragon Farting Society.
    A few more nights eating mexican food and i'll be Nidan for sure.
    Is "injunction" the word I was looking for? Either way Floyd can't release his movie until he shows his scope of "fair use" to they court so the judge can rule. So the court case has to go away until then he's stuck.

I still hace yet to figure what he wants fair use on, and I read the boring justia docs.

I don't know, you're the lawyer not me, maybe you can explain it.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wow witty and sharp rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Not an original insult in the whole bandwidth wasting volume. Now we move into ChitterChatter Kwan doh! Time to move on, Jan 9 is coming and going. You remain, a master of many styles of evasion, projection and self-deception and student of the Creeden School of Law.

And thanks for the free advertising. LOL
    I have nothing to do with Creeden other than I know him and my instructor knew that crew. See your problem with me is my instructor met Keehan in Chicago and stayed loyal AFTER circa 1969 .. where your story ends ..

I know about both sides, so I know the people in your movie you brag about. And yes, I believe my instructor was honest and never had anything good to say about any of them (or Keehan post 1973 for that matter) ..

So go sit back at the little kids table. Fall River as I've told you before will never stop, this court case is just the first screwing you're getting .. Best part is I just have to stay within the law and report you when you break it. I told you they'd screw with you for years if you pissed them off & not to go there.

I swear everything I warned you not to do you did the complete opposite. WTF is with you? I helped you more than you know. You have pictures Creeden III himself sent you. With out somebody to explain them though, they are worthless to you .. and that would be his Dad who thinks you are the lowest form of life .. Call him ask if I'm lying or call John Cole (that one cracks me up, you an' da "black card" was the wrong angle with Mr. Cole)

You got nothing Floyd that's why you can't show fair use in court.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Felcroff was using the "there just in case it got out of hand" for the dojo war for 30 freakin' years now. BS then BS now, Jimmy invited him (even though John told Jimmy "no") & then when it got out of hand he ran .. Call him and tell him Eaton's heir called him a "chicken **** ***** telling the same lie .. " he can go pound his ass in the sand. But do me a favor pass that along.

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You got nothing Floyd that's why you can't show fair use in court.
    He already did. What part of that did you not understand?

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is it with Creeden and Pieschala and their obsession with gay sexual imagery???

Creeden, deprived of a platform here due to his absolute foolishness, resorts to setting up an email in my name with a "1" added at gmail and then attempts to chat with me there spewing his obsessive homorotic desires and asking me why I am trying to "destroy William Aguiar, III".

No doubt this was the brilliant idea of his tek-buddy, Piechala, who also obsesses over gay sexual imagery, calling me things like "little girl," "*****" "homo," no doubt part of his traumatic childhood playground memories.

What is that line about those who feign abhorrence of the thing they most desire? They do not have the bravery to confront their own true identity, so they project it upon others?

This is all a great case study of low self-esteem and internet trolling at it's extreme. Maybe someone will do a scholarly paper on them.

Chris, at the admitted behest of Creeden, just tried to do a sustained conversation with me on Skype to do his same old boring gay obsessed insults, speaking badly in "ebonics" (more like Uncle Remus Speak), passing on Creeden's messages in real time, etc etc, not realizing that they are blocked at will. His head is so far up Creeden's ass he is addicted to the colon vapors. But enough about them.

We are in discovery phase with the court case. We have not heard from the plaintiff. The schedule given to us by the judge is law so woe to either side that does not comply with his written orders.

I may have some very good news to announce regarding the film in a few weeks. If so, my Paypal contributors will find out first.

Happy New Year to all. Even Cweeden and Cwissy.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 1/04/2010 11:23pm at .

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

First I'm a pagan, then a fraud & now I'm gay ..

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    What is it with Creeden and Pieschala and their obsession with gay sexual imagery. Creeden, deprived of a platform here due to his absolute foolishness, resorts to setting up an email in my name with a "1" added at gmail and then attempts to chat with me there. No doubt this was the brilliant idea of his tek-buddy, Piechala, who also obsesses over gay sexual imagery.

What is that line about those who feign abhorrance of the thing they most desire? They do not have the bravery to confront their own true identity, so they project it upon others.

What they don't get is I work with people from google in my freelance capacity. One never knows what can happen. This is all a great case study of internet trolling at it's extreme. Chris just tried to do a sustained conversation with me on Skype to do his same old boring gay obsessed insults, speaking badly in "ebonics" (more like Uncle Remus Speak) etc etc, not realizing that they are blocked at will.

I amy have some very good news to announce regarding the film in a few weeks. If so, my Paypal contributors will find out first.

Happy New Year to all. Even Cweeden and Cwissy.
    Floydie Boy are you looking in a mirror?
    Creed called and said [email protected] was was pretending to be Google tech support. NO STUPID .. he was laughing at your lack of IQ and called me.

I logged the whole thing & what's you fascination with homosexuality? Are you finally ready to come out of the barn (closet is too small) ? I thin you and Judas are ready for the parade .. so march on rainbow coalition! You're here, you're queer but I am not dealing with it.

And you lied again, you PROMISED me my worst nightmare "No more attention." yet you're here to tell the story first and give me that attention .. Which is all I wanted in the first place like forgetting you exist just like disco.

Fat, retarded & bat **** crazy is no way to go through life Bubba. Now take your meds like the good doctor told you .. stop being a funny (as in queer)clown about it.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C.C. Pieschala

P.S. If you made movie like you respond to posts this would be all in the past ..

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may have some very good news to announce regarding the film in a few weeks. If so, my Paypal contributors will find out first.
    Woohoo, that's me. I'm intrigued.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Is "injunction" the word I was looking for? Either way Floyd can't release his movie until he shows his scope of "fair use" to they court so the judge can rule. So the court case has to go away until then he's stuck.

I still hace yet to figure what he wants fair use on, and I read the boring justia docs.

I don't know, you're the lawyer not me, maybe you can explain it.
    An injunction can be different then a lawsuit for damages, because the lawsuit seeks to recover damages while the injunction seeks to stop a particular action. Of course, lawyers will not only request monitary relief but will also frequently request injunctive relief in the complaint.

However:

1) In the absence of automatic court orders which are entered upon the filing of the action. (for example those that take effect in divorce actions in the State of Connecticut)

2) In the absence of a separate distinct motion requesting an injunctatory(sp) order that has been filed and will be litigated before the court.

there is no injunction.

Now its possible that Bill's attorney filed a separate motion for such relief, or its possible that Floyd's lawyers might not release the movie pending the resolution of the suit, because such a release could then increase damages if the suit were decided against them.

However, realistically in the absence of a federal district court version of 1) or the presence of 2) Floyd would be able to distibute his movie despite the existence of a pending lawsuit.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus View Post

However, realistically in the absence of a federal district court version of 1) or the presence of 2) Floyd would be able to distibute his movie despite the existence of a pending lawsuit.
    And I WILL!!!!