Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Let's explore the hypocrite know as C. C. Pieschala

These are a couple posts off Floyd's blog from Feb. 2007

Amazing work Floyd,
    You made so many pieces fit for me I can't help you enough. I hope I gave you a bit in the interview to contribute to this great piece of investigative work.

I've been trying for years to figure out the big picture.

Good job!
    Less then an hour later:

Bob,
    In Floyd's defense, I have to say he really knows his facts.

I never thought anybody would ever completely put the whole thing together but Floyd has come further than I ever thought he would.

Also alot of what he's saying matches things my teacher who knew Dante said. Things you think, "oh i remember hearing that". And it seems to fit with Bob Cooley's stuff quite well.

I can't wait to get copy.

Floyd have you ever talked to Bill Jr. ? He and I have played some email tag. but mostly on a different subject.

I can also show you those DVD's if you want to "borrow" them Bill has them copywrited.

Cheers and best wishes
    He's like one of the guys that when he is with a chick he loves them to death, but when she breaks up with him he starts calling the chick a slut, etc. What an immature, asinine, little boy he is, lol.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus View Post
    I could discuss my dad's medical problems here, but I won't beyond pointing out that he has a well deserved handicapped sticker because of mobility problems. I spend part of my time making his life more livable. Whereas you spend your time dragging your dad into controversy and potential legal messes that he might not appreciate. When I am helping him to the bathroom, I'll think of you as a comic relief. :)

You talk like having family money is a bad thing. :)
    Creeden the Creep had to move in with his dad whe his wife booted him out. The unflushable turd metaphor is perfect for this troll.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Probably because you know I will tell the truth, what you have & I'm not bluffing. Worse yet, I know the truth & the parts I don't know I already have the contacts to get them filled in .. yet Dwyer hides why is that?

(you're stupid, you'll fall for that just like you did on the Tom & Wayne Hall trap )
    Ahh Chris...how you crave that attention. You can show up in January or NOT! Looks like not. Another $20 bet won.

You are too dense and obsessed to realize that there are no traps you can set for me because you have no idea what I am doing. Keep trying though. It gives you something to do.

I could care less who you talk to. Those with information pertinent to the subject of my film can talk to me or not. I have what I need. You trying to go behind me to re-interview and annoy people I have already interviewed in easy to deal with. You don't know who else in in the story. There is a limit to what you know Chris. You show it everytime you open your mouth or hit this keyboard.

As for coming to you for lessons? Your demeanor betrays your abilities Chris. Why should I learn from you when I have access to the best and most experienced martial artists right here on the South and West sides of Chicago. They have proved themselves in the street and run disciplined schools. You have nothing to teach me. You have betrayed your lack of ability right here on these pages for all the world to see.

You came to office and have tried to use what little you could get me to talk about against me when I did not promote your little agenda. This is not about your teacher, Chris, this is about you. If you created your own legacy you would go fare to promoting his. But what has happened is you have squandered it. Defiled it with your behavior.

If you really have a school you should stop with the theatrics before the parents of the student get wind of your "online personality."

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oh Snap!!! I just found John Keehan Jr

Somewhere in the wild urban environs of the South Side of Chicago I have discovered the lost heir of John Keehan. Count Johnny Bob Keehan, Jr!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	countbob.jpeg 
Views:	119 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	10904
    He has told me all I need to know. Case solved. Apparently Marc Lully paid his way through college with the money he got from the sale of the occult book stores and we are all having Christmas dinner together in Chinatown at Keehan's old favorite restaurant.

Don't worry Chris. I will not have him visit your school to avenge the honor of his father. Just lay low til all this blows over.

ROFLAMAO
    Last edited by floydwebb; 12/16/2009 7:11am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mother. Fuckers.

I spend the day out of town, and look what happens! That's what you get for having a life I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Awwww, for the love of...

How many times does this turd need to be flushed before it stays down?!?!?

Somebody call a plumber!
    We have a floater. Repeat. We have a floater.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    If you really have a school you should stop with the theatrics before the parents of the student get wind of your "online personality."
    Time is running out for Chris Pieschala's institution of lower learning. This site already comes up fourth on a Google search of the name "Chris Pieschala". Sooner or later, a student of Chris Pieschala, or a parent of one of Chris Pieschala's students, will type the name "Chris Pieschala" into Google and click the link that takes them into Bullshido.

Assuming that reading the posts of Chris Pieschala in this thread does not cause their eyeballs to explode and their sense of human dignity to attempt to throttle their brain, they will find out the truth about Chris Pieschala. Then they will tell a friend about Chris Pieschala. The friend will tell another friend about Chris Pieschala. Then the institution that Chris Pieschala rents space from will have to ask Chris Pieschala some penetrating questions about Chris Pieschala. And we all know how Chris Pieschala responds to people questioning Chris Pieschala.

Chris Pieschala, meet your nemesis: Chris Pieschala.

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somewhere in the wild urban environs of the South Side of Chicago I have discovered the lost heir of John Keehan. Count Johnny Bob Keehan, Jr!!!!

He has told me all I need to know. Case solved. Apparently Marc Lully paid his way through college with the money he got from the sale of the occult book stores and we are all having Christmas dinner together in Chinatown at Keehan's old favorite restaurant.

Don't worry Chris. I will not have him visit your school to avenge the honor of his father. Just lay low til all this blows over.

ROFLAMAO
    Holy crap! Is that really his son? He does look like him a lot. His name is Count Johnny Bob Keehan, Jr? Who the hell names their son Count? So many questions now... when was he born etc.

I think that Aguiar should be handing over some of Keehan's property like his Gi and Jacket to Keehan's son. It's the right thing to do.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That has certainly put the cat among the pigeons.
    I wonder how the pigeons will react given that they appear to have a larger yellow streak than a stampeding herd of diuretic camels.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    Holy crap! Is that really his son? He does look like him a lot. His name is Count Johnny Bob Keehan, Jr? Who the hell names their son Count? So many questions now... when was he born etc.

I think that Aguiar should be handing over some of Keehan's property like his Gi and Jacket to Keehan's son. It's the right thing to do.
    Danny Bonaduce's son is name Count Dante Bonaduce. Quite common among those who desire exotic names for their children actually.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ROFLAMAO
    The silence is deafaning... What will that Tripleta fella have to say? I liked him... I think Jawney has been smashed up again he needs that Tripleta fellar. I am sure Jawney has a reason why his dad and now a lost heir has contradicted his testimony... We will hear it from him oh yeah!!!

:icon_chee maybe its another surprise? like the first one?
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.