232308 Bullies, 3868 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 6778
Page 578 of 678 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578 579580581582588628 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 10:02pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I pick ..

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Apologize: O YES O NO
    Please check one.

Are you asking my permission to post something? I am so flattered. Please go right ahead. I so look forward to you sharing.

But back to the apology
    Apologize: O YES O NO
    Please check one.
    this one: O **** YOU

Floydie Boy.
    Again you under estimate me. I really can talk to anybody I want in Fall River, Chicago & my instructor was exactly who he said he was. You and your little bitch "I'm the guy" aren't re-writing history. You will tell the truth or I will do it for you.

Here is somebody else who has come forward to talk honestly.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2009-12-15 at 8.33.45 PM.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	10901

Tell me here like you said on the phone, "I don't need Marc Lully"
    You F*&@ing liar, F%#@ you.

It's funny, because I can ask these people the questions you won't or are too much of a ***** to ask. In this case this gentleman was kind enough to put it all in writing .. (no I'm not posting it ) .. Geez, you have Bob Cooley in front of you an you are too STUPID to ask the name of the race track where Dante has words with Sammy Anarino. You know stupid, you could have gotten Purolator leads ..

Floyd you are an ignorant lying fool. Want to talk about your adventures at the Steinway House? We can. Want to **** with who is a martial artist? We can, and you seem to want to do so; just like your boyfriend "I'm the guy".

I'm not stealing your story because it never was yours. I tell the truth (i.e. the FBI report and FCC complaints) .. you on the other hand "don't know **** from apple butter". As JP said, "let them make their own movie." Maybe the people that do know will, I know I'm getting at least a book deal.

So you bean-pie eating fat man, when are you going to come by my school for lessons ? You definitely need the exercise. I'm in Milwaukee fine arts building, not far from where I gave you a freebie fund raiser. I know you can make it lunch box. Why all the drama on " YES " "NO" ?? Coward, I'll give you a free lesson and a bonus one in humble-pie.

YOU are the one that owes the apology Floydie boy not me. You want attack my martial arts integrity? I'm going to attack your documentary film integrity & I'm going to win. Why? Because I know who I am & where I'm from, do you?

Not long ago, I talked to Creeden's Dad I couldn't figure out if you were crazy or just stupid. We agreed BOTH.

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 10:28pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I guess we can put you down for "No" on that MMA match, huh tough guy?

Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

Floydie Boy.
    Again you under estimate me. I really can talk to anybody I want in Fall River, Chicago & my instructor was exactly who he said he was. You and your little bitch "I'm the guy" aren't re-writing history. You will tell the truth or I will do it for you.

It's funny, because I can ask these people the questions you won't or are too much of a ***** to ask. In this case this gentleman was kind enough to put it all in writing .. (no I'm not posting it ) .. Geez, you have Bob Cooley in front of you an you are too STUPID to ask the name of the race track where Dante has words with Sammy Anarino. You know stupid, you could have gotten Purolator leads ..

Floyd you are an ignorant lying fool. Want to talk about your adventures at the Steinway House? We can. Want to **** with who is a martial artist? We can, and you seem to want to do so; just like your boyfriend "I'm the guy".

I'm not stealing your story because it never was yours. I tell the truth (i.e. the FBI report and FCC complaints) .. you on the other hand "don't know **** from apple butter". As JP said, "let them make their own movie." Maybe the people that do know will, I know I'm getting at least a book deal.

So you bean-pie eating fat man, when are you going to come by my school for lessons ? You definitely need the exercise. I'm in Milwaukee fine arts building, not far from where I gave you a freebie fund raiser. I know you can make it lunch box. Why all the drama on " YES " "NO" ?? Coward, I'll give you a free lesson and a bonus one in humble-pie.

YOU are the one that owes the apology Floydie boy not me. You want attack my martial arts integrity? I'm going to attack your documentary film integrity & I'm going to win. Why? Because I know who I am & where I'm from, do you?

Not long ago, I talked to Creeden's Dad I couldn't figure out if you were crazy or just stupid. We agreed BOTH.

Master C. C. Pieschala

Well, I guess we got our answer.

"I won't fight you in the official and neutral site. I want you to come to my school and challenge me!"

This is the same old **** Creeden tried pulling.

Chris knows he cannot beat Floyd in a legitimate match up.

Chris doesn't want to "fight" Floyd, he wants to "beat" Floyd.

There is a big difference between these two mind sets.

I don't know about the rest of you on the board, but I have never nor would I ever train under such a coward as Pieschala.

I would be ashamed to admit I even personally knew him as a friend, much less called him Master.

Just my opinion.

What you guys think?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 10:55pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know about the rest of you on the board, but I have never nor would I ever train under such a coward as Pieschala.

I would be ashamed to admit I even personally knew him as a friend, much less called him Master.
    100% Agreed. Also, considering the target audience for his supposed book are members of this site, how many books do you think he will sell, lol. It's a lot easier to write a book then to sell it, especially when you make an ass out of yourself in public.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 11:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why are you still stuttering nameless one?

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post

"I won't fight you in the official and neutral site. I want you to come to my school and challenge me!"

Just my opinion.

What you guys think?
    Dux said you are in Chicago (2 witnesses on a conference call) , so it goes for you too. So up or shut up.

I'll give you a free lesson too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 12:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Judas I'll have better references

Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    100% Agreed. Also, considering the target audience for his supposed book are members of this site, how many books do you think he will sell, lol. It's a lot easier to write a book then to sell it, especially when you make an ass out of yourself in public.
    Who does Floyd have? You? Like you know anything .. Unless we are talking biker stuff i.e. the East Coast Mother F***ers MC.

Told you my instructor was a biker in the DDMC & The Sidewinders (MC) .. I can babble about that too. That is if you got something of value to ad to this topic besides agreeing with Floyd and "I'm the fag" all the time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 12:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What no witty retort Floyd?

Floydie Boy.

Master C. C. Pieschala
    Probably because you know I will tell the truth, what you have & I'm not bluffing. Worse yet, I know the truth & the parts I don't know I already have the contacts to get them filled in .. yet Dwyer hides why is that?

(you're stupid, you'll fall for that just like you did on the Tom & Wayne Hall trap )

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 12:14am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

As long as it's legal, you got it.

Dux said you are in Chicago (2 witnesses on a conference call) , so it goes for you too. So up or shut up.

I'll give you a free lesson too.

Sign the pro paperwork and the fight agreement and you got it.

Here is a link to get started. (The half page that Creeden wouldn't fill out.)
    Just email me your confirmation number and I will draw up the fight agreement.
    Then I will fax you the fight agreement. Sign it and notarize the signature and then email me to let me know you have completed the task and I will send an address to mail it to. Mail it and your done.

http://www.iscfmma.com/ISCFReg.htm

What date would you prefer?
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 12/16/2009 12:47am at .

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 12:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleta View Post
    And the dragon lady, barbara kemp she down with us and our film. Yes our film. Told by the real people who were their. And we found marc lully who is really quite intresting.....

You lost you frauds
    dear tripleta:

You vaguely remind me of someone who posts here occasionally... I can't quite put my finger on who it is anyway I digress....

I want to welcome you to the Dante Forum one Bullshido member to another. I would suggest a trip to Newbie town to tell your story and then feel free to jump right in... oh dear it looks like you did that haha and made quite a splash! like a 300 plus tub of lard... I digress... again

Nice to have you aboard, respect the boards and other members but express yourself with no reservations, I am sure you will add perspective to our little thread let me recap it for you:

A slightly overweight film maker has challenged a Black Dragon to a death match... a fat retarded flunkie has perfected duck foo and is alleging that he went to Mexico to challenge Frank , "if that other fuckin eye would just stand still Dux" or Put up your Dux as they say.

1) Dante sold peanuts

2) Creedon ate the majority of the leftover peanuts

3) matt Kiley is workin on dis case!

So now you are updated and once again feel free to jump in Tripleta you bring a refreshing vigour to the discussion that is desperately needed here!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 1:03am

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who does Floyd have? You? Like you know anything .. Unless we are talking biker stuff i.e. the East Coast Mother F***ers MC.

Told you my instructor was a biker in the DDMC & The Sidewinders (MC) .. I can babble about that too. That is if you got something of value to ad to this topic besides agreeing with Floyd and "I'm the fag" all the time.
    Hey Foreskin, the only people that "babble" about the East Coast MF here is you and Creepen... NOT ME. Even if I wanted to talk about them I wouldn't have much to say; I was 7-8 yrs old when I knew them.

I don't need to give Floyd any info about Dante for his film at all. Everything I know about him is on my website and Floyd knows how to read.

If I agree with Webb or Kili, it's because I really agree with them. You and Creepen are a couple of major loser assholes. I don't need other people to tell me that to come to that conclusion.
    :spanky:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/16/2009 2:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post

Just my opinion.

What you guys think?

I think the Milwaukee Fine Arts building might need to get a phone call RE: their newest tenant and what the activities (ahem, illegal beatings) he's trying to promote at his school.