221287 Bullies, 4114 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6778
Page 577 of 678 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577 578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 8:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank im the guy

PEOPLE FROM SOUTH AFRICA CONTACTED ME AND THEIR TELLING ME THEY WILL HELP GET STOFFEL AND YOU

View ContactTo:Sven Holfelder <sven.h@mweb.co.za>
    But what about the USA BDFS do you know someone in the states. And how do I join

--- On Sun, 7/6/08, Sven Holfelder <sven.h@mweb.co.za> wrote:
    Subject: Re: how do i join
    To: lonehitman@yahoo.com
    Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 11:06 PM

Hi Bob,

I am not the person to bad mouth other people, especially in an open forum as per an e-mail.

What I will say is:

1. The black belts on their web page (www.blackdragon.co.za) are in general affiliates. Stoffel is a good salesman (sic ?) and gets people to be listed on his web page. So whether the BDFS in SA is that impressive, I wonder. I was part of it, remember.

2. The big reason is that Stoffel graded one of my students 5 levels in ninjutsu and gave a black belt to him in Poisson Hand within one week of training (and after charging the student R1000 per day). That placed a question on the validity of the grading levels of all our other students. When I questioned this, he said he had the right to do it, and I may not question his decision. The student that he graded was a friend of mine (note, I said was) and I knew what his capabilities were.

We then started Koga Ninjitsu (www.koga.co.za). I took two months and wrote a constitution whereby not a single person can actually dictate the way it is managed. For example, you need two instructors to pass you when you grade, and one instructor must not be your regular instructor (thus, no nepotism and no favouritism). Although I am the highest ranked in Koga, I am also controlled by the constitution. Koga as doubled in size in the last 4 months, and the students are extremely happy. At one dojo we have to look for another hall since the class is actually too big for the current hall.

I created the web page www.bdfs-wc.co.za many years ago, but I updated it recently due to our breaking away from the BDFS. I wrote this web page since there are people in South Africa claiming or insinuating a different history. I was there from the start, and it pisses me off when people blatantly lie to their students in order to put themselves on a pedestal. Thus this web page will always stay alive (also so that when I turn 90, I can also remember - ha, ha). I might be wrong with some dates, but definitely not the progression of the history, and who was whose student.

Note, I think Stoffel is a good fighter, but a poor leader.

These are my thoughts.

Sven
    IT SEEM PLENTY OF PEOPLE WANT STOFFEL AND DUX TO FALL...HAHAHAHAHAH

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 8:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now ban me but i got one question for samuel browning.

Your a lawyer right but why do you live with daddy. You must be a spoiled brat. Sam were you born with a gold passifer in your mouth.

Now ban me

respectfully john f creeden iii

i can come and go anytime i want, because i can. And you can't stop me.

You guys cant handle me let alone my friend and felow martial artists.

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 8:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the dragon lady, barbara kemp she down with us and our film. Yes our film. Told by the real people who were their. And we found marc lully who is really quite intresting.....

You lost you frauds

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 8:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

my last blog post proves your frauds

Sunday, November 22, 2009

FLOYD WEBB RESEARCH IS FLAWED PERTAINING TO JOHN KEEHAN A.K.A. COUNT DANTE

THIS IS WHAT A PICTURE WITH JOHN KEEHAN LOOKS LIKE, WERE'S FRANK DUX'S AND LAWRENCE DAY'S AND MIKE FELKOFF'S. THEIR ISNT ANY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT TRAIN WITH HIM NOR GET A BLACK BELT FROM HIM.

I havent written on the blog in a long time things are going heavy on http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2269682#post2269682, this link will bring you to all the fun. The fraud who are backing up Floyd Webb are really trying to push that we are frauds. The agenda is the same and will they ever give up you cant change history. Well at least Floyd Webb is trying with the likes of a notorious fraud Frank Dux and Ashida Kim.

They have slandered people who are real and they have been centered around John Keehan life.

But this takes the cake and a harrasement suit is in the works pertaining to these statements. this is the fraudulent Frank Dux and Lawrence Day fake BDFS web-site. Its so funny that the opening page has William Jr on it. Their as stupid as Floyd Webb http://www.theblackdragonfightingsociety.com/home.html. But this web-site run by Dux has the best slander on it http://officialblackdragonfightingsociety.com/. See Dux as fraudulent as he is. he's trying to say that Mas Tamura was a BDFS champion. From the history Page http://officialblackdragonfightingsociety.com/history.html.

In 1943 Chicago, 140 lb Mas Tamura a “Black Dragon Fighting Society” Champion, also the slander gets better.
    A common myth promoted on glorified and unreliable message boards like
    Wikipedia and internet is the Black Dragon Fighting Society as once founded
    by
    John Keehan AKA Count Dante is currently under the sole directorship of a
    personally chosen protégé and successor to Keehan, William V. Aguiar of Fall
    River, Mass. Aguiar died in January, 2005. The fact is according to several
    Chicago BDFS original members, due to the obstacle of distance between them
    William V. Aguiar received minimal training by Keehan and longtime BDFS
    members.
    However, he was granted use of the BDFS name and provided a key to
    Keehan’s
    office able to access all his materials in order to assist in
    booking BDFS
    seminars and tournaments in the 1970’s.However, the title
    “Supreme Grandmaster”
    as is claimed by his son Bill Aguiar III is
    apparently, invented after Keehan’s
    death, say GM Felkoff and Day.
    Notwithstanding, the name Black Dragon Society
    was trademarked by Bill
    Aguiar III in the USA
    , in 2008, as it pertains to
    operating schools and
    providing other instructional services. Bill Aguiar III
    was not born when
    the initial

Chicago/Keehan BDFS was created. No evidence
    exists that demonstrates he
    has ever been ranked or recognized as a
    certified teacher of The Black Dragon
    Fighting Society (even by his own
    father, now deceased)
    says BDFS original
    members, Grandmasters, Lawrence
    Day, Ashida Kim, Ernie Reynolds, Michael
    Felkoff, Doug Dwyer, etc. which has
    erupted into an online rift that knows no
    shame. Given spurious threats of
    protracted litigation and internet libel made
    on a blog administered by
    Aguiar III and his followers - who attempted to derail
    a documentary on John
    Keehan AKA Count Dante and the revelation of the true
    history of Keehan’s
    Black Dragon Fighting Society by film-maker Floyd Webb .

FLOYD WEBB SUPPORTS SLANDER, NOW THE STUFF I HIGHLIGHTED IS QUITE FUNNY, THE ONLY ONE WHO TRAINED DIRECTLY WITH KEEHAN WAS DOUG DWYER. NONE OF THE OTHER GUY CAN COME UP WITH PICTURES STANDING NEXT TO KEEHAN ON THE FLOOR. LAWRENCE DAY IS QUITE FUNNY, HES GOT A WKF PATCH ON THAT HE GOT FROM WILLIAM III. THESE GUYS ARE TOTAL FRAUDS.This picture is from the 1963 tournament the only one who is standing their with John Keehan is Doug Dwyer. Keehan hated fraud and his article "Karate is for sissies" is a reminder to everyone that he did not agree with the classical karate people.

In this picture John Keehan is teaching class and he was a perfectionist about karate. John Keehan hated forms but when you learn several different styles at once like he did. you have to learn them one way or another.

And to further the true history of John Keehan, these guy are the World Karate Federation and half of these guy are the Mid-West Yudanshaki. their is no Lawrence Day, nor Ashida Kim , and their is defenitely not no Frank Dux anywere to be seen around John Keehan. These people are fraud's. This just goes to show the fraudulent story being told by Floyd Webb.

Until these KARATE FRAUDS can come up with pictures like this standing and training with John Keehan. Their the one with no training with John Keehan their the frauds. Lawrence Day is one of the "CHICAGO THREE" The guys who went into the dojo war and ran. Day was a student of Wkya's under Konsevic not Keehan.

These are disrespect full people with no honor or integrity, and thats why Floyd Webb's movie is a sham.

What this proves that my father knew KEEHAN AND HAS THE PICTURES TO PROVE IT. WERES DUX'S PICTURES AND LAWRENCE DAY AND FELKOFF'S. YOUR FRAUD AND WEASEL'S.......''

YOUR ALL LITTLE PUSSIES ESPECIALLY YOU DARREL SIMON YOUR ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUD'S. RILEY HAWKINS WOULD BE ASHAMED.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 8:53pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sour Grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleta View Post
    These are disrespect full people with no honor or integrity, and thats why Floyd Webb's movie is a sham.

What this proves that my father knew KEEHAN AND HAS THE PICTURES TO PROVE IT. WERES DUX'S PICTURES AND LAWRENCE DAY AND FELKOFF'S. YOUR FRAUD AND WEASEL'S.......''

YOUR ALL LITTLE PUSSIES ESPECIALLY YOU DARREL SIMON YOUR ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUD'S. RILEY HAWKINS WOULD BE ASHAMED.

I don't know Creeden. It ALL sounds like sour grapes to me. :new_cussi

I think you are just pissed at Darrell because he called your bluff first.
    LMAO:eusa_danc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 8:57pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey Creeden

Being Serious Here, No BS.

If you really want publicity, I can help you out.

What is your address?

You want me to come to Fall River?

I need your address?
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 12/15/2009 9:14pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:33pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good grief. What a sad sorry ass fucking dimwitted loser Creepen is.

Since when did it become a law that lawyers can't use Gmail?

Since when is someone allowed to sue for slander when it wasn't them allegedly slandered?

Since when did Kemp start giving interviews without being paid for it first?

Since when did Creepen get the balls to fight anyone, when he ducked Sam Lonewolfs visit to FR already?

Since when is he a millionaire, but can't post one shred of evidence to prove it... not even an ATM receipt showing his balance?

Why in the world would his mother, supposedly a Federal Marshall, marry a pimp from Fall River?

Why in the world would he be stupid enough to make death threats in an email?

Why hasn't anyone sued him for harassment yet and gotten a restraining order so that every time he sends an email or posts here he could get arrested?

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awwww, for the love of...

How many times does this turd need to be flushed before it stays down?!?!?

Somebody call a plumber!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:37pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Being Serious Here, No BS.

If you really want publicity, I can help you out.

What is your address?

You want me to come to Fall River?

I need your address?
    I saw it somewhere on the court documents from the Aguiar VS Floyd case here http://news.justia.com/cases/feature...v11673/111449/. It said he lived in Providence RI (at least at that time).

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:46pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleta View Post
    Now ban me but i got one question for samuel browning.

Your a lawyer right but why do you live with daddy. You must be a spoiled brat. Sam were you born with a gold passifer in your mouth.

Now ban me

respectfully john f creeden iii

i can come and go anytime i want, because i can. And you can't stop me.

You guys cant handle me let alone my friend and felow martial artists.
    I could discuss my dad's medical problems here, but I won't beyond pointing out that he has a well deserved handicapped sticker because of mobility problems. I spend part of my time making his life more livable. Whereas you spend your time dragging your dad into controversy and potential legal messes that he might not appreciate. When I am helping him to the bathroom, I'll think of you as a comic relief. :)

You talk like having family money is a bad thing. :)
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 12/15/2009 9:51pm at .