218272 Bullies, 7589 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6778
Page 576 of 678 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576 577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 6:23am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said this a long time ago. This thread is like a bad merry go round. It keeps going around in circles.

Mike S
    Last edited by mschremp; 12/15/2009 6:41am at .

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 6:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Good lord is this thread that important to you?
    To Jawney, Bullshido will always be "the one that got away". This is the place where he got called on his bullshit. Funnily enough, he toned his act down when he was here. Check out some of the **** he gets away with on other sites (like the FR BDFS). It makes the whole "watermelon" thing seem tame. What we saw here was his idea of reasoned debate.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 7:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before he comes back with another form of "The stranger walks into the room and asks what's up" ploy:

Dear Mr. Creeden 3rd,
    That ploy was stupid the first time you used it. That ploy is stupid every time you use it. Please pay someone that's not stupid to provide you with a new ploy. Don't try to make up another ploy by yourself because you're stupid and most likely the ploy will involve another version of someone coming here and asking what's happening. Your mis-use of the word "their" is still amusing though. Hurry back now.
    Best Regards
    Tom .C

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 9:39am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Before he comes back with another form of "The stranger walks into the room and asks what's up" ploy:

Dear Mr. Creeden 3rd,
    That ploy was stupid the first time you used it. That ploy is stupid every time you use it. Please pay someone that's not stupid to provide you with a new ploy. Don't try to make up another ploy by yourself because you're stupid and most likely the ploy will involve another version of someone coming here and asking what's happening. Your mis-use of the word "their" is still amusing though. Hurry back now.
    Best Regards
    Tom .C
    Tom he misuses all the pronouns.. and here is the thing: you cannot check that usage easily. Our little obese flunky got lazy and decided to take a chance that "Two" was the proper spelling for "To." This is a common mistake among those barely literate because generally (nonwithstanding the use of "who versus whom") the only way people learn the differences is from actually reading and writing enough to recognize the spelling over time. Same thing with "their vs There". Unfortunately all jawney actually read was the same page of the art of war over and over again! He can quote from it two!!! oops I meant too I mean to... ah ****.

Jawney is actually a very creative guy though. He has brought us many characters... Matty Kiley is my personal favorite... they all seem to wander in and start out hyper polite. Killi has Jawney's number though because when you mention Jawney's actual obesity, his kentucky friedness, his pain problem and his hairlip, then he can't keep his character... ok I made the hairlip thing up.

I wish Jawney would do Matt Kiley again! Matt Kiley... law student who will take the evil Sam over at Bullshido down with his Harvard Sic community college law degree... matt Kiley who argues legal jurisprudence and takes no prisoners... matt Kiley who just wanted to ask a few questions like his great great ancestors the Greeks... matt Kiley is actually relates to Socrates!! :guitar: Matt Kiley who will legally restore the Black Dragons to Falls River as he punishes the slightly overweight film director with victory after victory.... So Floyd how does it feel to be hit with payments of 500 dollars a month!!! not so good huh'!! Take that you pretender!!! Find a place for that money from Billy big guy... not so easy huh? And there is plenty more where that came from Floyd. We is just gettin started. :drunken_sBecause Matt Kiley is in the house and ready to once again take the course of justice and make it just and all that.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 1:09pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The more things change, the more they remain the same. This thread proves that quote to be accurate.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 4:27pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Last chance before X-mas

http://146124.spreadshirt.com/

US Shipping

Canada shipping

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 6:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heres the problem you ban the email not the ip stupid.

two i've kept you guys head down so it wouldnt get takin off. that mean you kili ******.

Also Ive been to mexico and called the fake lawyer he's not real.

This is the email i sent your fake lawyer. see you cant handle perception
    Re: Approved Draft Response to Creeden
    Thu, December 10, 2009 9:20:07 PM

View ContactTo:Glock Monroy <masterglock77@gmail.com> Cc:masteraguiar@yahoo.com; Verne <sensei@kazokubudokan.com>; David Kili <stoppain2000@yahoo.com>; Darrell Simon <darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net>; Chris Pieschala <ccpieschala@gmail.com>
    Mr monroy, go **** yourself. Until you give me your juris # your a fuckin fraud and a blowjob addict like Dux. Tell Dux i went to mexico and he had my number and failed to contact me for the fight. So he forfeit's. And since he has no show any pro paperwork he is also fraudulent. like his many claim's.

Sense you have no shown no paperwork that you are a lawyer. i will be forwarding this to the proper authorities for processing charges against Frank Dux.

Mr. Monroy this is cyber stalking since you use gmail and lawyers never use gmail, your a fraud.

I welcome littigation and i want you to come after me so I can expose you all as fraud's.

But I send email's to david kili not frank Dux, so your telling me their the same.

Tell dux he has no ball's and to get his eye fixed so i can knock out the other one fraud.

I went to Mexico and he was a no show, now tell him to come to Fall River. But not to worry frank Dux will be in Federal court by the end of the month.

signed not by a fraud.

my name is glock i suck dux's dick monroy

To: lonehitman@yahoo.com
    Cc: Frank Dux <hanshifrankdux@gmail.com>
    Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 2:27:43 AM
    Subject: Re: Approved Draft Response to Creeden

Mr. John Creeden,

Cease and desist in contacting Mr. Dux, directly.

Let me impress upon you that with your having violated my legal instruction to direct all communications to me, your actions constitute harrassment. In light of your cyber threats any further attempts to contact Mr. Frank Dux potentially falls under the category of celebrity stalking laws. A potential felony.

Given you declare you are NOW in Mexico then there exist no excuse for you to fail to perform and contact this office, immediately. Mr. Dux arrived in Mexico having acted in good faith.

In reviewing your communications you state your position is you are NOT responsible for these damages as it was your intent to inflict bodily injury upon my client, unlawfully. Since, your own representations are lost on you this is what it means to be frivolous and fraudulent in your offer. Your actions damaged Mr. Dux and other third parties who acted in good faith based on your representations and assurances.

To mitigate any further liability to you I strongly suggest you hire an attorney here in Mexico and/or in the United States. I am confident they will impress upon you it is in all our best interests to enter into settlement agreement before any further debt shall be accrued and paid by you given your repeated admissions of guilt. For instance, as a direct result of your recent representations, damages are being amended to FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($4,900.00 USD).

Given your admission of guilt I am confident a judgment shall be rendered in our favor that will also be in the form of additional punitive damages to be paid to Mr. Dux. Punitive damages are not precluded by any bankruptcy action.

Please, forward all the emails to the appropriate authorities. I am sure they will take a keen interest in your threats of physical violence, threat and admission of carrying out conspiratory spurious protracted litigation (e.g. Mr. Floyd Webb judgment of $3000 against Mr. Aguilar) and the threat of potential criminal prosecution carried out under the color of authority.

Evidently, these threats being made by you are discernably carried out as a form of intimidation in preventing your being named a defendant in a civil if not, criminal action.

This is my last and final notice to cure the tort committed by you as represented in my previous communication.

Respectfully,

Luis Alonso Monroy
    Avenida Baja California 329 dep 301, colonia hipodromo condesa, Mexico city

I asked for his lawyer number and got no response. Your a fraud and and a fake. And thats why you cant stick your head up. And **** you assholes.

John Creeden

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 7:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your all fraud and fakes and the door is closing on you so fast. You seem to think that this will stop. the problem is you cant stop me. So **** off.

Your all the frauds.

like lawerence Day do you really think dante would give one of the chicago three a black belt, no.

So kili you can hide, but your no pro. thats for sure and thank for the exposure on Stoffel van vurenns board.

YOUR ALL LOSER AND YOU'LL NEVER WIN. THEIR ARE SO REALLY BIG SURPRISES FOR FRANK LEFT EYE DUX. AND SKY BENSON AND MARTY CALE. HOPE U GOT LAWYERS BECAUSE YOUR GONNA NEED THEM

GOOD BY FRAUD AND PUSSIES.

AND IM 6'1 300 LBS AND IM A FUCKIN WRECKING BALL. COME TO FALL RIVER PISSIES AND SEE. BUT YOU WONT BECAUSE YOUR FRAUDS.

I DONT HAVE TO FIGHT YOU, THE KEYBOARD IS KICKING YOUR ASSES. i WONT FIGHT FRAUD AND THIEVES.

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 7:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out the hotel in mexico i stayed at. Dux had my number and he wouldnt call me.....fraud

heres the email's kili wont post..

re: I posted it for you, creeden. Pasted in here is a request from dux.

Thu, december 10, 2009 11:29:39 am

view contactto:david kili <stoppain2000@yahoo.com> cc:masteraguiar@yahoo.com; frank dux <hanshifrankdux@gmail.com>; verne <sensei@kazokubudokan.com>; darrell simon <darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net>

look stayed at the hotel condesa df phone never rang after i called your attorney who doesnt exzist at all. And why are you perputrating a fraud. I was in mexico in a hotel u guys never showed. You forfeit frank dux your a ***** and a fraud.

I like the way you leave the cc from. I knew you guys are fuckin frauds.

Take your lawyer and stick it right up your fraudulent asses.

So now stop sending me email. Until u show up in fall river and take it from us your nothing but worthless pieces of ****.

You can take it mexico and to chicago, your pussies wont allow to come to fall river......

and my lawyers are real, just ask floyd webb....
    to: bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com>
    sent: wed, december 9, 2009 9:23:51 pm
    subject: i posted it for you, creeden. Pasted in here is a request from dux.

to: "david kili" <stoppain2000@yahoo.com>

kili,

tell him to prove it by taking a pic of him on a mexican street with todays or tomorrows el economista, available in any hotel here in mexico.

I will do likewise and prove i am here while he failed to show up.

I do not have his phone number as i discarded it no sooner than i finished speaking with him.

Why has he failed to contact mr. Luis alfonso monroy, the attorney in mexico who will make all the appropriate arrangements.

Hanshi,

--- on wed, 12/9/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

subject: Re: Creeden, you are the greatest!!!
    To: "david kili" <stoppain2000@yahoo.com>
    cc: masteraguiar@yahoo.com, "frank dux" <hanshifrankdux@gmail.com>, "chris pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>
    date: Wednesday, december 9, 2009, 12:55 am

im here weres dux he has my number. Im not dealing with you little boy no more. I showed for the challenge. Were is he. My passport is stamped yesterday. Now post this on bullshido ******.... Your move. I'm in another country with no weapon's kili i'm not that fuckin dumb to give you my motel number. You know how this work's. Told you i was coming for him and he's a no show....fuckin frauds i'm cc him dipshit and he's not responding that mean he backed out and forfeited...

sent: tue, december 8, 2009 9:05:08 pm
    subject: re: Creeden, you are the greatest!!!

you're in mexico right now. Cool, give me the phone number to where you are staying and i will have will have dux call to verify it.

If you are really in mexico. I will have to take back some of things i said about you creeden.

Which, i seriously doubt i will have to my words. But, we will see.

--- on tue, 12/8/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

subject: Re: Creeden, you are the greatest!!!
    To: "david kili" <stoppain2000@yahoo.com>
    cc: "frank dux" <hanshifrankdux@gmail.com>, masteraguiar@yahoo.com, "chris pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>
    date: Tuesday, december 8, 2009, 1:34 pm

thanks for that heads up, considering my mother is a retired u.s. Marshall. She will be forwarding these email's to the u.s. Attornies office. See you in court. Now post that dickheads.

oh and by the way. Never challenged you to a pro fight. And your mexico trip i'm here in mexico were the **** is dux.....

see you in federal court, you just gave me all the ammo i wanted.

we will see now who's gonna be in front of a judge. If we can do to floyd we can do it to you.

but the 4500 sound like extorion to me, we will let a judge decide.

bye frauds. I will see you on my time.

p.s. Why dont you tough guys come to fall river what are you chicken,,,,,lmfao

sent: fri, december 4, 2009 11:16:04 pm
    subject: creeden, you are the greatest!!!

wow! I heard you really stepped off in it this time, fat ass. Lmao

you should had just signed the pro fight paperwork.

Now, your posing as a martial artist has cost you 4,500 bucks!

I told you dux was mean!

You see, at least i wasn't going to do that to you.

I was at least going to give you a real chance to fight me.

Man! You are sooooo stupid!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i just can't stop laughing at you creeden!!!

This is probably the funniest thing i have ever seen in my whole life!!!!

And i owe it all to you my mentally handicapped friend!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lmao,

kili

sorry duxie your a fraud like kili

Posted On:
    12/15/2009 7:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tHIS IS THE FUNNY ONE WERE HE STATE'S HE THE MAN KILI. BUT HE WONT POST HIS FIGHT RECORD NOR DOES HE STATE HE PRO.....FRAUD

this one is long and funny

Thu, December 10, 2009 9:48:35 PM

View ContactTo:Pinkfloydrules75@aol.com

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: David Kili <stoppain2000@yahoo.com>
    Cc: masteraguiar@yahoo.com; Verne <sensei@kazokubudokan.com>; Chris Pieschala <ccpieschala@gmail.com>; Darrell Simon <darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net>
    Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 10:55:58 PM
    Subject: Re: im coming for you "im the Guy"

Now you know why piechala won't talk to that toby and Uncle tom floyd webb in private. because your a little fraud... see you jan 9 be their and take your beating like a little girl that you are.......

And wee those little red panties the boys on the cell block like, they tell me they got three cigarettes for you,lol

your a little fraud bitch...

To: bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 10:22:42 PM

If you have anything else to say, say it on Bullshido. I will no longer entertain this little vent for you.

See you on the thread Creeden.

--- On Wed, 11/25/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "David Kili" <stoppain2000@yahoo.com>
    Cc: "Verne" <sensei@kazokubudokan.com>, "Darrell Simon" <darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net>, masteraguiar@yahoo.com, "Chris Pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>
    Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:14 PM

Now that was funny i spit my beer on the keyboard laughing so hard, at least i have a rome what do you have. And dumbass you owe me a keyboard for making me laugh so hard.

at least rome ruled for a thousand years, you dont have a home

tick tick tick jan 9 is counting down hope you can make your flight from washington state. Like i said i'll pay for your flight.

cc ing again. this just goes to show you that your a fraud, your not a pro and your waisting my time, because if you were who you say you are. you would be posting the pro status, but you can't.

your as fraud like dux......

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 9:31:39 PM

Aaahh, Creeden. I see you are playing your violin while your Rome is burning. Can you play "Hair of the Dog"? That would seem to size up the situation you are in right now.

Cc: masteraguiar@yahoo.com, "Verne" <sensei@kazokubudokan.com>, "Darrell Simon" <darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net>, "Chris Pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>
    Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 9:02 PM

Dude sam isnt sideing with you he knows already your a fraud and a friend of dux. if you know sam you will be next. Your not the most respectable person. Its funny he doesnt like me because im an asshole on a message board. but he has never called me a fraud.

He already knows you fraudulent. and you kiss dux's ass and ashida kim's were are your credential's afrid to post them WHY BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY

Dude i want you to show up so you can take your beating. Your the fraud and your buddy, its already proven sam wont rehash whats already been proved. it seems all you can do is talk.

And at 56 years of age kili, get your health insurance paid.

please show up im praying for that, please..... time for more ccing

your to easy, send me someone tougher....jan 9 show up or shut up... and i'll hope you show. hows this i'll pay for your plane fare to chicago just to make sure you show...

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 8:38:04 PM

I don't know anout that, Creeden. It looks like Samuel Browning is siding with me, along with EVERYONE else on the board.LOL

You guys are sunk.LMAO

I don't know how to say this any plainer, "I WILL BE THERE JAN 9TH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO STOP ME!"

So, you can stop trying to detour me. It just won't work. You will be exposed as a fraud in front of everyone at the event, for the final insult!

It is obvious you cannot/will not make it there from you attitude. So, you are trying to make me punk out. Sorry Creeden, no dice! I will be there will bells on! If you want me, you are going to have to show up!

Cc: masteraguiar@yahoo.com, "Chris Pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>, "Verne" <sensei@kazokubudokan.com>, "Darrell Simon" <darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net>
    Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 6:29 PM

What wrong kili the heats on and you cant get out, your an exposed fraud. I dont need to hide like you i am who i am The guy and your not.

cc to everyone again.

Jan 9 is coming and their nothing you can do but queer out and thats exactly what your doing.

You need to be a man and fight. Well take a beating. How about this i'll let you join the club if you fight floyd webb, hes not a martial artists either so you'll have a chance....

Ya im a fraud, My father is the highest ranking person ever to be in the real BDFS and the dante systen of fighting. So what did your dad do suck biker cock....

You cant come up with any real credential ever.

Im the guy and your not fraud.....hahahahahahah

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 6:21:35 PM

You're and idiot.
    A hopeless loser and a fraud.
    Say anything you wish.
    Let me know how that works out for you.

For the last time! I have never wavered on my decision to be there Jan 9, and you have never wavered on your decision to punk out!

Cc: masteraguiar@yahoo.com, "Chris Pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>, "Verne" <sensei@kazokubudokan.com>, "Darrell Simon" <darrellsimon@sbcglobal.net>
    Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 6:01 PM

Funny i called them and they never heard of you kili, its funny how you say it but you dont post the link's and the number and the email's. This is how frauds work. let the kool-aid drinkers follow you their not martial artists anyway.

but jan 9 is coming quickly and you need to show up.

And ya i want a killimania t-shirt i need something to shoot my m-14 at.

Your so fraudulent that ashida kim has more skill than you, also you let a guy with one eye beat you and he broke your arm. hahahahahahah

2010 is tyhe year of the creeden beating fruads endlessly.

how about your BDFS cert do you have one of those, sorry you cant be in the real club , you have to be a man for that..

train hard kili at 56 you be in diapers soon. Im ccing our conversation to let everyone know that your backing out of our fight because you cant prove your a pro....

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 12:07:36 AM

I called who I said I did. Not everybody lies you know. I have the emails to prove it.
    You lose Creeden. Everyone believes me anyway, and you know it and you can't stand it.

Tell you what, how about I see if I can get you a "KILIAMANIA" tee shirt?

Would that make you feel better?

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 11:39 PM

not at all kil not at all. your just digging your hole deeper and deeper. No one believes you dude. You come from the biggest fraud out their. And who did you call mr tae Kwon do. please you a joke.
    jan 9 is coming get ready.

Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 11:04:53 PM

Bitter, are we?

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

Cc: masteraguiar@yahoo.com, "Chris Pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>
    Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 9:38 PM

ya kili just like you can prove your a pro, your calling piechala a fruad and your the biggest fraud. floyd webb and Dux must be paying you well. But i hope their gonna pay your health insurance because your gonna need it.

Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 10:18:09 PM

Now you are resorting to threats of death, just to try and stop me from showing up? Hmmm... Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to show up. Do you need an ego boost? Maybe you should put my picture up on your mirror and then practice tearing it down like in the "Rocky" movies? Maybe you need a good theme song? "Men in Tights" or "It's raining men" should be available. Chris could always come and rub your bald little head and say encouraging things.

All of the noise you make won't help you now, Creeden.

Whatever it takes.

Just make sure you show up!

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 9:52 PM

Samuel browning and floyd webb and frank Dux and his droopy eye are in for a surprise Kili. You have no idea whats happening. But one thing is for sure jan 9 2010 is coming and your fighting as soon as i see you. and your fraudulent Bdfs is gonna be in for the fight of their lives.

your dead and you dont even know it, thats the funny part....

Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 6:45:11 PM

Creeden,

I feel a strange need to apologize for not talking with earlier on the chat line.
    For some reason I don't understand, I feel you were trying to make an attempt to be civil. I could be totally wrong here.

But, I will apologize none the less. I should have listened to you if you were trying to make a civil attempt. That is the only way we can get anything done.

So Creeden, what can I help you with?

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

Cc: "Chris Pieschala" <ccpieschala@gmail.com>, masteraguiar@yahoo.com
    Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:34 AM

IT WASNT SUMMARY JUDGEMENT, ITS WAS ADR { ALTERNATIVE DISPUIT RESOLUTION}. SO HENCE YOU FAILURE AND YOUR FISHING EXPEDITION.
    YOU DIDNT BUST ****, I'M THE REAL GUY AND YOUR THE FRAUD I DONT NEED TO HIDE ANYTHING.

"Fibromyalgia". THATS WHAT YOU'LL HAVE AFTER I BEAT YOUR BODY, GUY I STILL CLIMB MOUNTAINS WHAT DO YOU DO SUCK DUX'S COCK.

THEN WHAT YOU SAYING IF THE YOUR BACKING OUT A FORFEIT. SINCE YOU CANT PROVE YOUR A PRO, THE MATTERS MOOT THEN

1. I CHALLENGED YOU TO A FIGHT
    2. YOU EXCEPTED
    3. YOUR THE ONE WHO ADDED STIPULATION'S TO THE FIGHT
    4. I ON THE OTHER HAND ASKED FOR NO STIPULATIONS.
    5. SINCE YOU CANT PROVE YOUR SIDE, THEN YOU LOOSE THE FIGHT AND YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE.

SEE BEATING YOU IS EASY DONT EVEN HAVE TO RAISE MY HAND.

DONT TELL ME HOW MANY YOU FOUGHT TELL ME WHO....

I OWN YOUR ASS, IVE BEATON YOU AT EVERY TURN AND ITS GETS EASIER AND EASIER...

SINCE YOU FORFEIT DONT RETURN THIS EMAIL.

SEND US DUX'S NUMBER HE HAS MINE.
    Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 11:02:36 AM

Don't try and pull the millionaire card we me Creeden. Remember, I am the one that busted you on that BS three weeks ago. Does the term "Summarized Judgment" ring a bell?

Your font letters are getting larger, that shows me I must be getting to you a little bit. lol

I heard that you had this chronic pain issue long before you were allegedly shocked.

Also, I heard that your pain was called "Fibromyalgia". You know what that is right, Creeden? It is a chronic pain disease which typically affects women. But, it affects some men too. In your case, I figure that is because you're a big *****.

Would love to get in the ring Creeden, and you know what you need to do to make that happen.

I may be older than you but I have actually "fought" people before. Also, I have "actually done Martial Arts" for most of my life, and I am still in premium shape.
    Kili

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 1:02 AM

THE ONLY THING YOU BEAT IS YOUR MEAT OFF OF FLOYD WEBBS CHIN. i WANT YOU THEIR, YOUR FIGHTING WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I WANT YOU THEIR KILI.

FEAR FROM YOU I FEAR MY 8 YEAR OLD NEPHEW BEFORE U.

800,000 DOLLARS OF CHRONIC BACK PAIN, UNDIAGNOSABLE PAIN IS GOOD WHEN YOU GET PAID, DONT HATE ME BECAUSE IM A MILLIONAIRE.

JUST GET INTO THE RING 56 YEARS OLD *****

Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 2:54:57 PM

I told you Creeden, I can beat you online and I can beat you in the ring. I am going to be there and you will not detour me from coming. Jan 9, everyone is going to know I showed and you didn't.

Your fear is starting show a little more than usual.
    You should take something for that.
    PS. How is your cronic and undiagnosable back and neck pain?

--- On Sat, 11/21/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009, 12:20 PM

Listen you whiney little fag. Stalking you I wouldnt waste my time. If your a pro fighter which your not, u would have to post your fight record thats it.

But since your not a pro, you can't post it. I know your in with Dux and Stoffel and Day and all the other little frauds.

I will sign a liability waiver, hell it protects me from further liability. Because Kili I'm going to kill you in the ring. It will only take 5 seconds and you'll be down.

Your 56 years old you cant take the beating. Your the frauds and the thieves.

Trust me watch Bullshido today Aguiar is going to post something most intresting today. The games are over its time to fight.

If you show up your fighting one way or another. Its a fight for your life kili... And your putting that on the line. If you dont fight their are way's to make you fight.

If your a pro then come get some. Everybody know your a fraud and a scared old man. I promise to make it quick.

Time's running out Kili, January 9 is right around the corner.

I have some good friends right were you live they will force you to fight.

MAYBE THE BOOK OF DANTE WILL SAVE YOU, BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE CAN. If you dont fight, i will bring this war to your door step Kili.

And I'm ten miles ahead of you and your boys Kili, and theirs a big surprise for you coming Kili. hahahahahahaha...

Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 2:38:07 PM

Just for the record between us, Creeden.

Stoffel features a new fighter in his web articles every month. That is not a fight record to t is a fight profile. It just happened that I was featured on the website this month. I requested that my professional fight name be taken off the article. So I had to explain about how you are your Internet stalking me and how it could be damaging to my current fight career, if you have my professional name. Stoffel responded instantly and had their guy pull my fight name and record off the site. The only thing that remained was my old fight portfolio. He pulled all links to current stuff (nothing passed the late 90s).

I am not giving you an inch, Creeden.

I have been eight steps or more ahead of you the whole time.

I know what you are doing. It is not going to work. No matter whether you sign the contract or not I am going to be there to support Floyd.

If you don't sign the fight agreement I am not fighting you. Too much legal liability and you know that. That would give you the upper hand and you know me better than that. I only fight wars I can win. In fact I only fight wars that are already won.

You know what I mean.

The problem is you think you have won. Time will tell, and it is running out for you.

Kili

--- On Thu, 11/19/09, bob dias <lonehitman@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 11:47 PM

Your little stipulation will not stop me, from getting you. Your kinda old 54 can you handle the beating. As for credability from you guys, your a joke. If you dont show up on Jan 9 then your a ***** and a fraud.

Your not part of the BDFS kili or what ever your name is. the only thing i know for sure is that your a coward and your not a pro. Putting your stupid fraudulent fight record on stoffel van vureen's web-site.

That your in with Dux but we have a surprise for him. He may have to fight after all. You can never stop us, your the frauds kili. AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT.

THEIRS NOT A REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS AMOGST YOU, AND YOUR NOT A PRO.

I WISH YOU WERE DUX AT LEAST HE HAD THE BALL'S TO CALL AND BE A HUMBLE MAN.

JOHN CREEDEN
    5TH DAN BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY
    5TH DAN HOUSE OF DANTE
    5TH DAN WORLD KARATE FEDERATION

SEE YOU HAVE TO BE REAL TO GET THESE RANKS KILI, WHICH YOUR NOT A PRO NOR A MARTIAL ARTISTS.

FRAUD AND ***** SHOW UP ON THE 9TH, OR WRITE A FULL APOLOGY.

I'LL MAKE IT EASY ON YOU KILI, PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY WILL NOT SAVE YOU, BECAUSE YOUR NOT A PRO. AND A DAVID KILI NEVER FOUGHT KOREA K1.

BOW OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN, DONT BE A ***** YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT BEING BANEED FROM BULLSHIDO IS GONNA STOP ME....

Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 8:06:35 PM

I won't forget the fight, as long as you sign the paperwork. Until then, talk is cheap, **** Bird.

BTW, that was a nice move. Having Samuel Browning ban you so you could punk out on the fight. Pity for you it didn't work. I mean do you really think anyone take you seriously anymore, not that they ever did anyway. But now, your credibility is in the negatives buddy. No matter what song and dance BS you try NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU!!! Unless of course you sign that paperwork and then the fight contact and then show up and then fight me.

Oh Yeah, without 50 biker too.

You and me in the ring and legal.

That was the deal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers

Subject: im coming for you "im the Guy"
    To: stoppain2000@yahoo.com
    Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 6:08 PM

Dont forget our fight on jan 9,2010.

dont ***** out fraud.

AND HAVE DUX CALL ME AGAIN, KILI IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME.

JOHN F CREEDEN III
    5TH DAN HOUSE OF DANTE
    5TH DAN WORLD KARATE FEDERATION.

IF YOU HAVE THE BALL'S WHICH YOU DONT...

Subject: im coming for you "im the Guy"
    To: stoppain2000@yahoo.com
    Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 6:08 PM

Dont forget our fight on jan 9,2010.

dont ***** out fraud.

AND HAVE DUX CALL ME AGAIN, KILI IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME.

JOHN F CREEDEN III
    5TH DAN HOUSE OF DANTE
    5TH DAN WORLD KARATE FEDERATION.

IF YOU HAVE THE BALL'S WHICH YOU DONT...