--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    Dude, do it. Just apologise. It's totally not worth it. He knows Kim' s Levitation Waza. Who knows what other books he's bought? If you don't show up you could face a shuriken from the shadows some lonely night.
    My favorite Kimism was when he bragged that he had managed to get close enough to Steven Hayes to touch him. I always picture him tugging on Steve's beard 3 times in quick succession and taking off.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, Ninja family moments, can I help anyone?

But if you are from the Buj I can't get you a real lineage. Been asked before, but then again I can't get anyone a real Ninja lineage. The last ones died out in the 1600s, how would you like a nice toy truck instead?

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    I write this as an open letter so that the entire troll world understands very clearly that I hereby accept your challenge. I no longer will tolerate your fast typing finger insults. I am not concerned with your secret weapons. But I must admit that the cow thing intrigues me. I do realize that you are young and inexperienced. Therefore I want the world to know that I will not disgrace my position in the troll world by taking advantage of that youth and inexperience. I will fight you blindfolded with my right hand tied behind my back. As I am right handed and my left hand is crippled this should make it a somewhat fair fight. This will perhaps allow you to last a few seconds longer, giving the paying audience their monies worth.

Even though I have spent several minutes in brutal intense training learning the devastating "Levitation Waza" as demonstrated by Ashida Kim, (home study), I promise all the trolls out there that I will not use this deadly technique, it would be completely unfair of me.

Dsimon, the only way you can avoid a humiliating defeat is to in no less that 100 words apologize to me and the entire troll world of Bullshido. Otherwise start training for January 9th. It is only a few days away. :ingun:
    No fair. I asked for an essay contest all in the very first challenge, but noooooo I got to box Opie Taylor. Dammit!!

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    No fair. I asked for an essay contest all in the very first challenge, but noooooo I got to box Opie Taylor. Dammit!!
    What can I tell ya Floyd? It's just one of the perks of being a member of the Old Guard.:tongue3:

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well at least this thread is starting to make some sense.

Mike S

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    Well at least this thread is starting to make some sense.

Mike S
    you wanted a fight you got it! Creedon will catch a beatin in due time one way or another.

I have a feeling that Frankie D might be knockin at his door and then Creedon would get pulled out. I hope a video is taken.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Style
    Generic MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the course of my life I've had various & sundry misadventures on all sides of the tracks. In my experience, when folks get this lawyered up & worry overmuch over the legal niceties of violence, a fight isn't likely. Way too much noise without any action so far. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    I dunno. You'd technically outrank me then. I may lose students & I'd have to start my own form & plagarize books to have any nut-riders. But it's cool,cuz, like, that movie American Ninja was totally based on my life. Someone grabbed my copy of the script & ran during an interview once so I get no royalties. And don't bother looking up my army record because it was all too top-secret & they hid the records. Ollie North knows what's up. Go get your ranking certificate from Dojo Press first. Grab a Vale Tudo black belt for me while you're there.
    Good point. I need that cert. I'll remember to get your belt when I'm there.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    My favorite Kimism was when he bragged that he had managed to get close enough to Steven Hayes to touch him. I always picture him tugging on Steve's beard 3 times in quick succession and taking off.
    That was funny as hell!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by No I'm the guy View Post
    That was funny as hell!
    haha you have to have a good mental picture of Steve's beard at that time to appreciate it.