226094 Bullies, 4243 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6778
Page 551 of 678 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551 552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2009 10:48pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The full unedited letters

(Creeden's Letter to Mr.Dux)

Im John Creeden

Since we last spoke your friend David Kili. Has harrassed me and some stupid **** has been said. Also i dont think hes pro and your out right lying about this guy. Why doesnt he face me like a man.

If he wont fight I want you Dux your fuckin web-site is ****. And if you can corral your ****. Im coming for you Dux. Your a fuckin fraud i gave you the benefit of the doubt. But I read your web-site and your all fucked up.

You frauds like to talk but you dont want your head up to be takin off. So Dux what do you have to say. Corral your **** or you take the beatin. And at 56 your not going to last long fraud.

i know your a lying piece of ****, and your not stealing my lineage when you dont have any. and tell Lawrence day im coming for him Dux..

PUT UP OR SHUT YOUR **** UP, TELL HIM TO FIGHT OR GO AWAY....I'M GOING TO GET YOU GUYS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR FUCKIN WITH DUX...

I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU, BUT YOUR **** WONT COME OUT TO FIGHT.

(Dux's Response)

Mr. Creeden

IF THIS IS INDEED YOU sorry to hear you and Kili couldnt work things out but he is not a part of my fight stable as you assume and if he was what goes on is still between the two of you.

I CALLED YOU AND YOU HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ME SO WHY NOW? KILI said he IS HAPPY TO FIGHT YOU

You got to the end of the week to sign the pro license FORM I have been informed you were supplied and failed to comply.

If you think our age differences will give you some kind of advantage well, Kili thought the same thing why dont you ask him how things turned out when he tried his **** on me. He is not my pal and neither are you and what lineage do you think is being taken from you? Are you completely nuts... not take your meds... what is up... or down with you

YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY.. and here I thought you were sincere WITH REGARD TO THE SITUATION BETWEEN YOU AND KILI AND ME NOT WANTING TO BE PULLED INTO SOME ADOLESCENT PISSING CONTEST

CONTACT FIGHT COORDINATOR attorney, LUIS ALFONSO MONROY, CONTACT PH# 5255519883861

ATTACHED IS YOUR CONFIRMED FLIGHT RESERVATION SO NO EXCUSES YOU COULD NOT FIND A FLIGHT

or do you do all your fighting from behind a keyboard... the only fraud is you and come FRIDAY WE KNOW WHO THE REAL FRAUD IS HERE WONT WE... IN MEXICO THERE IS NO LEGAL RECOURSE FOR MUTUAL COMBAT

Respectfully,

Hanshi, Frank Dux

So, Dux got you a plane ticket and everything, huh?
    Are you going to Mexico now, Creeden?
    Friday is just 3 days away!
    Better sign that Pro fight license!
    Yeah, like that will happen.

But, what if it does???
    That's BS, Creeden!!!
    You are MY GOLDEN TICKET!!!
    You better not take Dux's offer!
    I am going to be pissed off if Dux messes you up before I get you in the ring, Creeden.

Hey, wait a minute...
    Are you still find ways to puss out of fighting me?
    You are going to take a beating from Dux just so you don't have to fight me on Jan 9th.

Why would you go to all of this trouble?
    Why wouldn't you just fill out the half page of pro fight paperwork I sent you?

I don't get it.....

OH! I get it!!!

You thought that since you don't know my pro fight name and what sanction I fight for and therefore could not make trouble for me there to try to stop the fight, you would contact Mr. Dux since he us the only person that you know I know and try to get Dux on my ass.

LMAO, Creeden

See!!! I knew you would pull some **** like this!!!
    Now I get to type the capital HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are nothing more that a coward, Creeden
    Typical Creedenist ploy. You cannot fight a real mans fight, so you try to destroy my career before you have to fight me.

I totally called that one!
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 12/01/2009 11:08pm at .

Posted On:
    12/01/2009 11:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    (Creeden's Letter to Mr.Dux)

Im John Creeden

Since we last spoke your friend David Kili. Has harrassed me and some stupid **** has been said. Also i dont think hes pro and your out right lying about this guy. Why doesnt he face me like a man.

If he wont fight I want you Dux your fuckin web-site is ****. And if you can corral your ****. Im coming for you Dux. Your a fuckin fraud i gave you the benefit of the doubt. But I read your web-site and your all fucked up.

You frauds like to talk but you dont want your head up to be takin off. So Dux what do you have to say. Corral your **** or you take the beatin. And at 56 your not going to last long fraud.

i know your a lying piece of ****, and your not stealing my lineage when you dont have any. and tell Lawrence day im coming for him Dux..

PUT UP OR SHUT YOUR **** UP, TELL HIM TO FIGHT OR GO AWAY....I'M GOING TO GET YOU GUYS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR FUCKIN WITH DUX...

I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU, BUT YOUR **** WONT COME OUT TO FIGHT.

(Dux's Response)

Mr. Creeden

IF THIS IS INDEED YOU sorry to hear you and Kili couldnt work things out but he is not a part of my fight stable as you assume and if he was what goes on is still between the two of you.

I CALLED YOU AND YOU HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ME SO WHY NOW? KILI said he IS HAPPY TO FIGHT YOU

You got to the end of the week to sign the pro license FORM I have been informed you were supplied and failed to comply.

If you think our age differences will give you some kind of advantage well, Kili thought the same thing why dont you ask him how things turned out when he tried his **** on me. He is not my pal and neither are you and what lineage do you think is being taken from you? Are you completely nuts... not take your meds... what is up... or down with you

YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY.. and here I thought you were sincere WITH REGARD TO THE SITUATION BETWEEN YOU AND KILI AND ME NOT WANTING TO BE PULLED INTO SOME ADOLESCENT PISSING CONTEST

CONTACT FIGHT COORDINATOR attorney, LUIS ALFONSO MONROY, CONTACT PH# 5255519883861

ATTACHED IS YOUR CONFIRMED FLIGHT RESERVATION SO NO EXCUSES YOU COULD NOT FIND A FLIGHT

or do you do all your fighting from behind a keyboard... the only fraud is you and come FRIDAY WE KNOW WHO THE REAL FRAUD IS HERE WONT WE... IN MEXICO THERE IS NO LEGAL RECOURSE FOR MUTUAL COMBAT

Respectfully,

Hanshi, Frank Dux

So, Dux got you a plane ticket and everything, huh?
    Are you going to Mexico now Creeden?
    how come the version posted of this letter ommitted some key details? It looks like Hanshi has made it possible for Jawney once again to duck and cover. That is sad. Jawney is an embarrasment. Any day now I believe he will catch a beatin.

When people recognize me from this thread I borrow one of those bags the saints fans used to wear when the New Orleans Saints were the saints and lost all their games.... Heck I got caught masturbating in a public place at a news conference and all I could say was wheeeesh! thank god you guys don't know about the Dante thread. :5bowtie:
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2009 11:14pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quit Ducking The Questions/Issues!

Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I don't have to prove myself, just be myself.
    I've posted plenty of my certificates .. have you?
    Could we see the "ones in question", please?

Also I have stated I will NOT be forced into an illegal fight. As this is being done with malice to discredit me to prevent me from teaching martial arts .. I've chosen to handle it through law enforcement agencies.
    It is not a illegal fight. I have stressed the importance of the legal end of this the whole time. Paperwork is no problem.

The question is do you want to fight or not!?

Sam can do as he wishes.
    That one, you are right about that.

Sincerely,
    Mastery in question C. C. Pieschala
    Fixed Ya
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 12/01/2009 11:19pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2009 11:26pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi Frank Dux!

Since I'm following the law .. notice I did not post your email because it had this,

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please be advised that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is not intended to be used by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
    This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information belonging to Frank W. Dux, which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited.
    If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

SSSSOOOO Kili who's ip headers match Dux's headers .. If I & Billy were the only one copied on this .. How did you get it? Time to update my affidavit.

By the way Dux, Bloodsport sucked as much as you do .. in my opinion.

I'm going to use this event in my own advertising because, "I'm so good even badass Frank Dux wants to challenge me to make a name for himself." We all know you a fraud as I detail in my little narrative on Takeda vs. Tanaka.

You're funny Dux funny like a one eyed clown.
    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. WTF?! You a tax advisor too? If I was a journalist I bet there's a story there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2009 11:33pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dux is a Hanshi? **** it. Henceforth I am to be referred to as Hanshi Hansen. Dr Hanshi Hansen, Esq.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 12/01/2009 11:36pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2009 11:56pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    Dux is a Hanshi? **** it. Henceforth I am to be referred to as Hanshi Hansen. Dr Hanshi Hansen, Esq.
    No problem Dr Hanshi Hansen, Esq. But you have to acknowledge that I am going to call myself lord god of all that is MA. Deal?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2009 12:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno. You'd technically outrank me then. I may lose students & I'd have to start my own form & plagarize books to have any nut-riders. But it's cool,cuz, like, that movie American Ninja was totally based on my life. Someone grabbed my copy of the script & ran during an interview once so I get no royalties. And don't bother looking up my army record because it was all too top-secret & they hid the records. Ollie North knows what's up. Go get your ranking certificate from Dojo Press first. Grab a Vale Tudo black belt for me while you're there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2009 11:05am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dsimon I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE

Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Oh yeah there will be! Vern accused me of being a "Cartesian dualist," I in turn called him a reified Kantian who makes moral relativsm look good" He then had the audacity of calling me a "hedonistic materialist with Nihlist tendencies" well as one could well imagine I could not take this tongue lashing sitting down, so I stood up. Then I told him that even traveling on an elevator faster than the speed of light would not young him up a bit."

so oh yeah you bet things will materialize. Vern has threatened to attack at the flank... namely the idea that there can be free will in orthodox Confucian ethics.... But as jawney is won't to say I have quite a suprise for him... involving cows, the moon, Hegel and the Vienna choir.
    I write this as an open letter so that the entire troll world understands very clearly that I hereby accept your challenge. I no longer will tolerate your fast typing finger insults. I am not concerned with your secret weapons. But I must admit that the cow thing intrigues me. I do realize that you are young and inexperienced. Therefore I want the world to know that I will not disgrace my position in the troll world by taking advantage of that youth and inexperience. I will fight you blindfolded with my right hand tied behind my back. As I am right handed and my left hand is crippled this should make it a somewhat fair fight. This will perhaps allow you to last a few seconds longer, giving the paying audience their monies worth.

Even though I have spent several minutes in brutal intense training learning the devastating "Levitation Waza" as demonstrated by Ashida Kim, (home study), I promise all the trolls out there that I will not use this deadly technique, it would be completely unfair of me.

Dsimon, the only way you can avoid a humiliating defeat is to in no less that 100 words apologize to me and the entire troll world of Bullshido. Otherwise start training for January 9th. It is only a few days away. :ingun:
    Last edited by Verne_Gilbert; 12/02/2009 11:32am at .

Posted On:
    12/02/2009 12:31pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    I write this as an open letter so that the entire troll world understands very clearly that I hereby accept your challenge. I no longer will tolerate your fast typing finger insults. I am not concerned with your secret weapons. But I must admit that the cow thing intrigues me. I do realize that you are young and inexperienced. Therefore I want the world to know that I will not disgrace my position in the troll world by taking advantage of that youth and inexperience. I will fight you blindfolded with my right hand tied behind my back. As I am right handed and my left hand is crippled this should make it a somewhat fair fight. This will perhaps allow you to last a few seconds longer, giving the paying audience their monies worth.

Even though I have spent several minutes in brutal intense training learning the devastating "Levitation Waza" as demonstrated by Ashida Kim, (home study), I promise all the trolls out there that I will not use this deadly technique, it would be completely unfair of me.

Dsimon, the only way you can avoid a humiliating defeat is to in no less that 100 words apologize to me and the entire troll world of Bullshido. Otherwise start training for January 9th. It is only a few days away. :ingun:

100 words? man oh man what ever happened to Bart Simpson's pedant of a teacher who saw fit to simply have him repeat a sentence over and over?

I make a motion that all these apologies hencefourth come with the condition.... "I will accept only an apology where the protagonist has to write 'I am sorry Frank Dux' over one hundred times backwards and in Mandarin." Then maybe people would watch what they say!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2009 12:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, do it. Just apologise. It's totally not worth it. He knows Kim' s Levitation Waza. Who knows what other books he's bought? If you don't show up you could face a shuriken from the shadows some lonely night.