Style
    Generic MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aren't they sorta' above trivial things like mere investigations at this point? I mean, http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Ashida_Kim and so forth. I have to admire the guy's tenacity, though. He can live down anything that happens and is icompletely mpervious to credibility issues. At this point I follow them for the same degrading reasons I watch old kung fu flicks and three stooges reruns. I think someone should raise a standing counter-challenge to Ashida Kim and permenantly post it on the site. As for this regular ongoing feud, seeing as how everyone has been so utterly lawyered up for so long a fight is totally unthinkable at this point. A school vs school tourney callout would be fun, though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read our article in our encyclopedia about Radford, he was challenged by Anthony in 2004 or 05, and totally pussed out.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    I still want to know. Is there going to be a fight on January 9th or not?

Mike S
    Oh yeah there will be! Vern accused me of being a "Cartesian dualist," I in turn called him a reified Kantian who makes moral relativsm look good" He then had the audacity of calling me a "hedonistic materialist with Nihlist tendencies" well as one could well imagine I could not take this tongue lashing sitting down, so I stood up. Then I told him that even traveling on an elevator faster than the speed of light would not young him up a bit."

so oh yeah you bet things will materialize. Vern has threatened to attack at the flank... namely the idea that there can be free will in orthodox Confucian ethics.... But as jawney is won't to say I have quite a suprise for him... involving cows, the moon, Hegel and the Vienna choir.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsimon3387 View Post
    oh yeah there will be! Vern accused me of being a "cartesian dualist," i in turn called him a reified kantian who makes moral relativsm look good" he then had the audacity of calling me a "hedonistic materialist with nihlist tendencies" well as one could well imagine i could not take this tongue lashing sitting down, so i stood up. Then i told him that even traveling on an elevator faster than the speed of light would not young him up a bit."

so oh yeah you bet things will materialize. Vern has threatened to attack at the flank... Namely the idea that there can be free will in orthodox confucian ethics.... But as jawney is won't to say i have quite a suprise for him... Involving cows, the moon, hegel and the vienna choir.
    There can be only one!!!!!!!!!!!

Style
    Generic MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did. I lurked for days & read every single investigation & way too many threads. I came up as a martial artist in the pre-mma days. I was more of a fighter by nature than a real MA-ist & used to wonder at stuff like Radford, Dillman, LaTourette, ect. I remember the guys in their 30s at tourneys with 5 black belts, deadly super-secret videos for only $297 in the back of Black Belt,ect. But traditional MA etiquette & protocol being what it was, noone got called on it. A lineage spat was the most heat you'd hear about. I stumbled across Bullshido searching Matt Furey articles on a whim & kept seeing all those silly names I used to wonder about. Hours of righteous entertainment! I just assumed that they all faded into obscurity after mma changed the MA culture & everything got tested. I'm glad you guys are here to put the screws to these clowns.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Geez, why do I get CC'd on everything ..

I'm not in on this one (staying within the law).
    However I will say this, I was on the phone call with Dux. I was being overly gentlemanly calling it "polite" .. John's dad talked to him first THEN he called in on the conference call & knew the names of listening.

I was kind of disappointed in hearing "the blood sport guy" for real. Not the macho Navy SEAL (as he claimed on the phone) but an older guy who sounded nervous & stuttering. Then again I don't know what John's Dad & he discussed or if he's just that way on the phone .. just my impression of the man who claim he can break bullet proof glass which my M-1 in .308 can't even due in 5 rounds.

Oh well that was my take on that; now since I'm CC`d on everything .. why keep secrets? Floyd's movie is about "da troof" :bssign: .. in the spirit of "da troof" here an email I had clogging my inbox.

Geez, Floyd hasn't this topic run out yet? Can't you fade away like disco? Your 15 minutes were up when Billy sued.

Not that changes your problems in the midwest Floyd. Dumb idea #1 "Open a two front war." -- Adolph Hitler.

Floyd, I still have cards to play .. we're not even betting yet.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

-------- Enjoy this as much as I didn't ----------
    Subject: Re: i challenging you frank
    Date: December 1, 2009 7:08:30 PM CST
    To: Frank Dux
    Cc: Chris Pieschala, et al

Q. IF THIS IS INDEED YOU sorry to hear you and Kili couldnt work things out but he is not a part of my fight stable as you assume and if he was what goes on is still between the two of you.

A. yes it is between me and him, but Kili is stating pro status but can't prove he was pro.

Q.I CALLED YOU AND YOU HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH ME SO WHY NOW?

A. Because you were suppose to corral your little girl, but it seems to me that he's a element you cant control. But its funny he shows up on stoffel van vureen board which is controlled by you andf stoffel.

Q. KILI said he IS HAPPY TO FIGHT YOU

A. Dux lets put it this way, if he doesnt prove hes pro "Im coming for you"

Q.You got to the end of the week to sign the pro license FORM I have been informed you were supplied and failed to comply.

A. Ya by the guy you dont like, you seem very informed Dux. Its your ass.

Q. If you think our age differences will give you some kind of advantage well, Kili thought the same thing why dont you ask him how things turned out when he tried his **** on me. He is not my pal and neither are you and what lineage do you think is being taken from you? Are you completely nuts... not take your meds... what is up... or down with you

A. Al Capone you only who has one when the fights over, when two men enter the ring...also Mas Tamura was not BDFS, stop drinking Laurence Days piss.

Q. YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY.. and here I thought you were sincere WITH REGARD TO THE SITUATION BETWEEN YOU AND KILI AND ME NOT WANTING TO BE PULLED INTO SOME ADOLESCENT PISSING CONTEST

A. Apology for what, your not BDFS and to talk the way you did about Master Aguiar JR my master, your a fuckin low life fraud piece of ****. Your a fraud and in with know frauds.

Q. CONTACT FIGHT COORDINATOR attorney, LUIS ALFONSO MONROY, CONTACT PH# 5255519883861

A. Oh so i dont need to fill out a pro form to fight a pro, oh it seems like kili is trying to duck out and run his mouth..

Q. or do you do all your fighting from behind a keyboard... the only fraud is you and come FRIDAY WE KNOW WHO THE REAL FRAUD IS HERE WONT WE... IN MEXICO THERE IS NO LEGAL RECOURSE FOR MUTUAL COMBAT

A. neither in a back alley my friend, mutual combat were their are no ref's, none of the kumite bullshit. Two men and fuckem up waza Dux...

Remember this to kill a king you dont do it in the dark you do it in front of his whole court...

Mexico Friday is that were you reside or is it Washington.

DUX BOW OUT NOW ITS YOUR ONLY CHANCE, YOUR THEIR FEARLESS LEADER NOW. WHATEVER KILI DOES IS COMING OUT OF YOU.. UNTIL YOU HANDLE HIM...

respectfully

John F Creeden III

P.S.
    Its funny how he will not show his face kili. but he says hes the record kepper for the BDFS. Thats will me he works for you frauds...

You know how you get a black belt, you train and fight for it.

Its my lineage not your's, and im gonnna fight you for it...

Style
    Generic MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hegel & The Vienna Quir (Circle)? No need to let it get so far out of hand over all that. Just let him know that you're packing a Hegelian dialectic that regularly reconciles any supposed dualisms he thinks he can strawman you with & that he should at least refrain from making a metaphysic of his own ignorance before throwing the "D" word around. That's how rumors & fights get started.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Speaking of pussing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Read our article in our encyclopedia about Radford, he was challenged by Anthony in 2004 or 05, and totally pussed out.

Sam, can you get some kind of answer about Chris fighting Floyd, Chris' "Mastery" credentials, or something.

I mean, I think he has had enough time to prove himself. Now he is just ducking the questions and spamming the thread with the same old crap he always says.

That is no different then what Ashida was doing and in my opinion it is actually worse. At least Ashida is older and basically retired, not to mention Chris came to this thread himself and posed as a Master of Ji Do Kwan and issued challenges to many people on the board. To date, he has never followed through with one of them.

Please understand Sam, I am not trying to tell you how to do your job as a moderator here. I am simply asking you for help in this matter. It seems that everyone else here feels the same way. We all have been trying to get Chris to answer but he can duck us.

But he can't duck you, Sam.

If you feel I am wrong, please say so and I will leave the situation alone.
    I just don't feel a Martial Arts Fraud should have the right to post here.

Thanks Sam.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More BS?

Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I'm not in on this one (staying within the law).
    However I will say this, I was on the phone call with Dux. I was being overly gentlemanly calling it "polite" .. John's dad talked to him first THEN he called in on the conference call & knew the names of listening.

I was kind of disappointed in hearing "the blood sport guy" for real. Not the macho Navy SEAL (as he claimed on the phone) but an older guy who sounded nervous & stuttering. Then again I don't know what John's Dad & he discussed or if he's just that way on the phone .. just my impression of the man who claim he can break bullet proof glass which my M-1 in .308 can't even due in 5 rounds.

Oh well that was my take on that; now since I'm CC`d on everything .. why keep secrets? Floyd's movie is about "da troof" :bssign: .. in the spirit of "da troof" here an email I had clogging my inbox.

Geez, Floyd hasn't this topic run out yet? Can't you fade away like disco? Your 15 minutes were up when Billy sued.

Not that changes your problems in the midwest Floyd. Dumb idea #1 "Open a two front war." -- Adolph Hitler.

Floyd, I still have cards to play .. we're not even betting yet.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

-------- Enjoy this as much as I didn't ----------

Funny how you didn't mention any of that until now...

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dude you can't even tell us your real name.

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Funny how you didn't mention any of that until now...
    I don't have to prove myself, just be myself.
    I've posted plenty of my certificates .. have you?

Also I have stated I will NOT be forced into an illegal fight. As this is being done with malice to discredit me to prevent me from teaching martial arts .. I've chosen to handle it through law enforcement agencies.

Sam can do as he wishes, but the FCC complaints were real. And I've already told you the rest whomever you are.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala